/tab/ Tablet General

>last thread wasn't deleted and made it to archive edition

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834315357
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post boss chink shit tablets that I can use for reading manga at work.

I'm visiting my grandparents in east europe soon and want to get them a tablet so they can skype with my mom in the US.

If that's all I need it for, what's my cheapest quality option that will run Skype without issue?

disgusting

Absolutely?

Everything has issues. Any tablet can Skype now.

probably get a Fire 7" tab for 50 bucks. It's safer than buying random chink shit that might be DoA

Are these going to be the mod communities new darling? Maybe I'll buy one.

There is a forum on XDA for them. I don't know if this new one will have more restrictions or what it is people did with the old ones. Only thing that seemed useful to me was the ability to install google play.

What's the best Android tablet right now for under 200? I'm wanting to pick one up because my X220 is too heavy with all my schoolbooks.

Same poster, but I'm looking at the Galaxy Tab A-7 for 119$ currently, bad idea?

>What's the best Android tablet right now for under 200?
That is impossible. You have to decide if you prefer performance, screen resolution, size, or battery life.

>Galaxy Tab A-7 for 119$
Those specs look very comparable to the new Fire tablet I ordered here.

Performance = Battery Life
Size > Screen Res

Looking for 7 or 8 Inch

Xiaomi MiPad 2 maybe.

Does anyone here have a Pixel C? Is it worth it?

>buying a tablet without a microsd slot
Please tell me you are just pretending?

Bought a used Asus k012 a couple of months ago
Except for when it shat itself playing mkv or viewing very high res image, everything else is fucking A.

I had one but returned it.
They all have horrible wifi issues.

Didn't know it didn't have a MicroSD slot. I just saw it and thought it was pretty so I asked here before further research.

So what is a good Tablet or laptop hybrid? My laptop is 17 inch and honestly it's kind of a hassle to lug around and I regret buying it.

what's the best tablet for 200-300 euros? at the moment i'm considering the galaxy tab a 10.1 but something cheaper would be better

You have to decide what you want to do with it. I'm buying a Fire tablet because all I want to do with it is stream and play videos in bed. The 12hr life is appealing for that.

>That is impossible. You have to decide if you prefer performance, screen resolution, size, or battery life.

I mostly need it for classes, to see documents, do my homework etc while not at home where I will be leaving my heavy and unwieldy laptop. I also don't want to pay more than $400. I was looking at the Surface 4, and an Asus Transformer but I think the new one is going to be more expensive.

I would consider a Yoga.

I pretty much never used my Pixel C without the keyboard unless I was sitting in a car with a steering wheel in front of me.

>get amazon fire for $35 during the sale
>install play store on it

best purchase of my life tbqh

but the screens were trash with dead pixels galore, luckily if you bitch to amazon they listen and replaced all 3 of mine with fixed screens

But I want a keyboard. Yoga doesn't have one, except the newest model which is +$1000

I meant the laptops that fold into a tablet.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834315357

considering this. would install linux mint immediately. is this a good idea>

How is the hp stream 7? Thinking of getting one for $30

i will use it for studyin and documets, occasionally to watch some film/youtube. So: good battery life, good display, somehow decent performance

Xperia z2 tablet, galaxy tab pro 10.1, galaxy tab s 10.1, or nexus 9 for comics? Leaning towards the z2 since its a 10 inch and has a lightweight ui. Though im a bit turned off to the screen to body ratio (64%). The tab pro has a 2560*1600 resolution. The tab s has the same screen size and resolution, but with amoled. And the nexus 9 is there just because its not too pricey and a buddy recommended it. Off put by its display and lack of micro sd.

Upgraded from my olf iPad 2 to an 12,9 iPad Pro last Friday
best buy if the year

Any tablet that good for taking notes?

I don't care if new or used as long as it under $200.

Doesn't matter, Skype is such shitty software it wouldn't even run on the best tablet ever made.

probably samsung with S pen.

Not enough ram.