What distro are you using to destroy the fucking kikes?

What distro are you using to destroy the fucking kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Cf-1Jh1BPsI
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah#Genetic_Testing
youtube.com/watch?v=Bd2k6jH0Lew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gentoo

manjaro, india super power 2025

The great meme arch,
It's actually pretty swell

pardus

>he thinks arch is considered is considered a meme
haha, you don't know a meme until you've shovelled through boatloads of irc shitposters just to get something in program X working. you're like a starcraft player bitching about a dead game
my main distro is gentoo

Well arch is quite a bit of a meme, if not the distro itself, then the people who use it

TempleOS talk to god he'll know what to do

A copy of windows that i didn't pay for.

Thats 130+ shekels the jews won't get from me.

Das dritte Gnome!

Using Arch, thinking of trying out Gentoo within the week

Mint, the only Linux distro maintained by a developer willing to publically speak out against Jews.

Windows 10. Fucking that zionist linux shit and their jewish gpl license.

Windows. Gotta get them from the inside nom'saiyan?

M I N T
I
N
T

He let Jews hack them though. Mossad backdoored the ISO's.

Kill yourself, lady.

Black arch and they will ask for more.

this

Yeah, because they don't need to hack the others due to the backdoors inserted at their request by the developers. At least Mint are fighting the good fight.

>Hates kikes
>Goes on to use the hindu OS full of kike adbaits

Dumb wincuckolds, everyone

Kek

Yes goyim, don't use software that respects you- I MEAN that only communists use. Only use approved Microsoft® software such as Windows® 10. Don't forget to pair it with an Intel® processor for maximum performance!

>I MEAN that only communists use
Unironically this. FSF is literally communism, the only people who care about it and push for it are closet Marxists.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post.

Every board is a Pol board (see how unchecked immigration hurts the native community now?)

People have hated jews since jews have been around. Open a history textbook.

>Looking at this thread
>Reading comments
>Boss walks past
>Looks at the swastika
>Winks at me and laughs
>"fuckin zuckerberg kikes"

immigrants actually aid economy and there's no study that proves illegal immigration has only a negative effect

Kek

You know you're getting banned for this right?

>oy vey, vote for hillary goy.

Mod here, I'm leaving it

You don't even know the definition of a meme. Meme implies that it's popular. Arch Linux is indeed not popular at all because it requires command line interface skills and it has no GUI when you first install it. If anything Gentoo is the meme here on Sup Forums.

can you fags stay in your containment board

>implying a mod would go against the rules of the site these days for free speech

Lying fucker. You're not a fucking mod, you're a moron who wants to swallow Trump's semen. You are a literal faggot.

Install Gentoo Cuck boi

People used to shit on the grass, too.

It's still up, isn't it?

first thread I see when I open Sup Forums, legit kekked aloud

hardly, faggot. they'll just delete the thread. gb2 redshit if you can't handle a simple post about eliminating the jewish problem

Not for long, retard. I'm reporting now.

Can you faggots, even for a second, try to understand that perhaps the problem with migration is unrelated to the economy? I don't care how it is affected, I just don't want my country turning brown and loosing trace of culture and history

Are Nazis supposed to be homosexuals?

You are a meme. Your brain chemistry are made up of memes. The soul purpose of your neurons are to spread memes.

>that pic
>Sup Forums in a nutshell

It's not really about loving Hitler or hatred of Jews. It's about the gay sex after shitposting on Sup Forums.

TempleOS

kek

>he doesnt use his nightsoil for cultivation

>(see how unchecked immigration hurts the native community now?)

Let's let the Native Americans answer that question.

It's not immigration when it's not a sovereign nation.

>oy vey everyone who hates us for the evil shit we do is gay

They were literally having gay sex

Nice meme

what distro are you using to be so edgy?

also, Sup Forums.org/rules#global3
>You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism [...]

sage goes in all fields

So you'll be ok with Mexicans coming to U.S. to conquer Americans and take the land, but you're against illegal immigration.

>Sup Forums logic

The meme is you. Literally, your ancestors are memes.

>not even knowing basic facts about American history
>Native Americans were the first humans to arrive here and it was their land

No, conquering subhumans so a free nation can be established is not the same as illegals invading is. We must stop the illegals, the Indian shit was a long time ago, they got over it.

Lol not true

He's banned by now. There's other of his fellow retards in here shitposting from Sup Forums or Sup Forums. There's probably a raid thread on those boards but I don't care to look.

Jew is a religion not a race cuck

>A bunch of browns banging their bongos in some shithole is considered to be a nation
No friendo. We civilised those animals (with genocide)

youtube.com/watch?v=Cf-1Jh1BPsI

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Those worthless Indians deserved genocide. Can't protect yourselves, you deserve to die. The weak get conquered by the strong. Natural selection in action.

>oy vey i found a picture of gay nazis, everyone who hates jews is gay
By this logic, every jew is a lampshade.

You can't defeat the master race, user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah#Genetic_Testing
>In 2013, the office of the Prime Minister of Israel announced that some people "wishing to immigrate to Israel could be subjected to DNA testing to prove their Jewishness". A Foreign Ministry spokesman said genetic testing program is based on the recommendations of Nativ, an Israeli government organization that has helped Jews from Russia and rest of the former Soviet Union with Aliyah since the 1950s.[95]

Damn shame about that easily refuted lie.

Wow Israel is so racist they only let in jews, we need to get more brown people in there asap

DarkAndEdgyOS

No one cares about your stupid little politically incorrect opinions. When will you realize that this accomplishes nothing at all. Look at your target audience, other retards like you, retards hiding their identities to each other. But you know you have no effect at all in the real world, that's why you're here on the asshole of the internet to spread a decade year old racist memes that you yourself didn't even come up with yourself. You and those like you will always be the fringe.

The Hebrews were not white, far from it.

shills come to Sup Forums now

they must have an app

youtube.com/watch?v=Bd2k6jH0Lew

Ooh, that edge!

(((SCHLOMO SAND)))

What exactly do you do other than shitpost unoriginal racist memes to people you don't know and who don't know you?
>protip: nothing

this is a shill post to

the shills create strawmen to attack

Everything is a shill post to you, isn't it?

what exactly do you do besides scour Sup Forums looking for antisemetic memes?

>protip: nothing

That makes him even more credible you retard. He's an Israeli Jewish historian exposing his on people's non-Semitic origin. What a jackass you are.

Why would his research be any less if he was let's say blonde hair and blue-eyed? But him being an Israeli Jew exposing this makes it more significant. Moron.

Trump is is up 3 percent over clinton in new poll, meme magic is real boy

You can't win against the Jews. They've infiltrated this country beyond belief, don't even try. The JIDF is everywhere too. It's too late, they've fooled whites enough to make everyone think the Hebrews were Caucasian. Spreading dumbass memes isn't going to change anything.

jews hate white people so much they even come to Sup Forums hoping to catch us having fun , so they can ruin that to

Trump's daughter is Jewish. Did you know that you fucking retard? Did you know Ivanka's husband is Jewish? Did you know Trump's three grandchildren are 'born Jews." Did you know Trump is a Zionist?

The truth is that it's the JIDF spreading the anti-Semitic.

you're ruining Sup Forums juden this is a technology board

>tfw none of them can make aliyah because of genetic testing
Why is Israel so racist?

You're right, and it's always been like this way back in ~2012 JIDF used to raid Sup Forums and ithat by itself increased anti-semetism 100%

Jews are spreading this 'fake hate' to gain controversy. The alt-right bullshit is a false flag by the Jews. Some actual whites fell for the meme. The meme magic sure is real though, realer than you think.

>Sup Forums is now a subdivision of Sup Forums
Where is your Mod now?

Calling someone a kike to stop nazis is counterproductive you idiot. Besides, it's fun to call jews kikes, everyone does it.

You didn't read enough. She converted to Orthodox Judaism, which is allowable by the state of Israel. You people are morons, don't even know anything about the shit you talk about.

We can't even have a thread about OS's without the jews coming along to destroy it.

Get off my white supremacist Technology board Kike

>tfw it doesn't matter what she converted to because she is not carrying the blood of Israel and neither are her children
I'm Jewish you idiot, stop making shit up.

My grandfather had some words to say about that event
"No gold fell from his pockets"

We'll soon see if your leaders can say the same