You think i could fit modern pc in one of these type of case?

You think i could fit modern pc in one of these type of case?

Of course. It's probably even standard ATX.

Probably.
It doesn't look very cooling efficient tho.

Use a PS/2 case instead.

It will probably be difficult to fit a modern video card and a modern CPU cooler in it, but other than that it should work fine. Why would you want to though? Those cases are terrible.

The PS/2 came way before the ATX standard so that would probably be considerably more difficult.

Not a standard mobo you can fit there, there's only half the space reserved for it and those mobos are L shaped.

Installing a new SSD and haven't screwed the top down yet.

Good luck getting those switches/plugs/leds to work though

For the GPU you can fit a SFF one in it like a 750 ti, dunno how big of a PSU would fit in there though

Mine has 2 dvd drivers slots. i want to make it one dvd drive and one usb and cards slots but not a small one but full sized one like the pic

should be very easy to do. just plug in motherboard.

That aside how do i connect the floppy drive to a new mother board?

How is call?

cant argue with those triple digits

>cooling
Cant i drill out the back and put a big silent fan on there blowing air?

AT. The switch works differently, it doesn't have the same cutouts and slot positions in the back.

bump for help

those things are the definition of proprietary

plus microchannel boxes are way cooler than some plebeian ITX build ever will be, don't waste good hardware on shallow hipster fantasies

okay, so what are you going to do for intake then?

find another old atx system from like a p4 to scavange from
>cut off switch connectors if you have to and solder them to the switches on the case you want to use if those connectors won't work.
>blast a hole in the side with a hole saw for a fan as an intake
>blast another hole somewhere in the back or the other side for another fan as an exhaust
>und up cutting out the back panel and fabricating one because nothing lines up.
they make sata to 2.5" ide adapters if you want to actually use the floppy,
blast

I was thinking trough the back in and out, devided by cardboard?

>sata to 2.5" ide adapters if you want to actually use the floppy

>ide
>floppy

u wot m8

unless you can exhaust the hot air far away from the intake, the hot air is just gonna get pulled back in

Maybe you could give the case some small rubber feet, then make an intake at the front of the case floor

>floppy
>2.5'' IDE
Why is Sup Forums so fucking dumb?

Not really. Technically it does, but there is 0 cable management in the old cases, so it looks horrible.

This would suck in a lot of dust though.

So filter the intake. You should do this regardless of where the intake is.

Why don't you stop swearing?