ITT:smartphone dealbreakers

>ITT:smartphone dealbreakers
>no removable battery
>glass on phone's rear
>no hardware button

It's literally my phone.
You won't like OPX, user.

Front buttons. Big bezels, especially chin.
>he seriously bought a phone with 3 years old hardware
For what purpose, user. It's neither cheap, nor powerful, nor power efficient. It's alright(I have the same SOC). But outclassed as fuck today.

>not made by apple

t.faggot

It's a smartphone thread, not scat thread.

>implying he bought it recently
where did he even remotely hint at this anywhere in his post? Are you fucking retarded? He just said it was his phone.

Thanks for using a trip so i can filter you.

It's a year old phone with 3 years old hardware. It doesn't matter when he bought it. Also oneplus pretty much abandoned 2 and X.

No sd card slot

>no expandable memory
>RAM lower than 3GB
>capacity lower than 4,000mAh
>USB C

>USB C
Literally nothing wrong with that.

No micro sd slot
Locked bootloader

Where did he even remotely hint that he thought the guy bought it recently? Are you fucking retarded?

>Hey does anyone have a usb-c wire?
>fuck off user

They're more expensive, harder to find (at least where I live), few have them and they are not the standard on phones. It's just so much more of a hassle owning a phone that isn't compatible with the traditional micro USB wire. I have one of those flash drives that's part micro USB, meaning I can transfer data to and from my PC easily. USB-C might eventually become the standard and I have no problem with that but right now, fuck that

>tfw no 3.5 mm headphone jack

What's wrong with Japanese women

>no headphone jack
I'm an iphone user but apple can go fuck themselves.

>no removable battery
>no keyboard
>doesn't run BB10OS
>no HDMI out
>no microSD card slot
>battery can't last at least 2 or 3 days

>no removable battery
Yeah, I don't care.
>glass on phone's rear
Agreed.
>no hardware button
Now do you mean a physical clicky button, or just capacitive buttons that are physically separate from the screen? I prefer either, but neither one really makes a difference to me. I find either one to be better than on-screen keys.

I think the one and only dealbreaker for me is whether it's a locked or unlocked phone. I prefer buying my phones unlocked and off contract so I can switch providers at will. If it's not unlocked, I don't give a shit about it. Carrier locked phones are useless to me.

You're like those luddite bitches when USB 3.0 standard first came out and complained about how now they'd have to buy a new 3.0 compatible cables to get the speed and amp increases.

USB-C is already the new standard. Get used to it you dumb faggot.

>an obvious joke still gets butthurt responses
Sup Forums truly is the most autistic board

>Not having your own cables
Lolfaggit

Japanese men.

>USB-C is the new standard
I don't think you understand what "standard" means. Did you even read the whole post? I didn't say I have anything against it. If it were the standard, I wouldn't have a problem with it, you autistic manchild. I advise getting Calmoseptine and rubbing a pea-sized amount all over your anal region, twice a day.

www.dictionary.com
Look up "forget" & "social life"