(((Acceptable Ads)))

>(((Acceptable Ads)))

Daily reminder Adblock Plus users are cucks

I find it hard to believe anyone would be stupid enough to not use a hosts file ad blocker.

>I think people should give me everything for free

It's optional. By default it's enabled to allow "acceptable ads".

It's better than using uBlock which is more or less a botnet.

Hosts files cannot do DOM level blocking.

(((the verge))) is the worst. ads and tracking out the ass make the site unusable without ad blocking and they constantly shill for microsoft. fuck nilay patel.

you're an idiot

advertisers are cancer

>It's better than using uBlock which is more or less a botnet.

Backup your statement.

I'll use ABP until I see an ad.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Adblock Plus, is in fact, Adblock Plus with Ads, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Adblock Plus Ads.

Kek

>cucks

I wish you people would stop using that word. It's just like using the word retard, you know how offensive it is to the mentally disabled? What about the word autistic? You know how offensive that is to sufferers of autism? It's the same with cuck. Using it in a way to put yourself above the people that are cucks. No more. I won't let this reign of terror happen any longer. You think because you have different kinks than us that you're better than us somehow. You go around on the internet and kink shame those who you disagree with. Being a cuck isn't a bad thing. If you're into it it's a heavenly thing. You get to bring pleasure to yourself and your wife. Why would you think someone being selfless is worse than you as a person? I come from a long line of proud cuckolds and we won't fucking stand for this any longer. Be prepared because we will strike back and we will strike back hard. Hmph you are probably laughing to yourself but trust us. We will not take this sitting down anymore. We will take our word back and our pride. Cuck pride.

Ahhh, new pasta.

This is exactly why ad's are blocked at the firewall, and the domains are black holed.

The word ‘cuck’ gets used a lot lately.

Many people have taken a try at describing the phenomenon, but I think all existing descriptions of ‘cuck’ miss why the point and the power of the word.

They miss why ‘cuck’ is not merely a modern ‘faggot’ or ‘hippy,’ but actually something much stronger. The perfect description for a modern epidemic that is destroying our nations, our societies, and our souls.

The term cuckold itself comes from the cuckoo bird: a bird that is a brood parasite. The cuckoo bird lays its eggs in the nests of other birds. Once the egg hatches, the young cuckoo will swiftly destroy or eat most or all of the nest’s original inhabitants. The parents of these murdered young who come back to a nest with a baby cuckoo in it will ignore the carnage, and dutifully raise the young cuckoo as if it is their own chick. Indeed, because cuckoos are often much larger than the birds whose nests they parasitize, it is possible for cucked parents to literally starve as they struggle to provide for the murderer of their real children.

In this context, it is easy to see just why ‘cuck’ is absolutely appropriate to a certain breed of today’s politicians. A cuck politician is a cuck when he or she takes pleasure in his nation’s people being cheated on. He gains political standing and a sense of moral superiority when he allows poor little cuckoo birds to roost in his nations cities and towns. A cuck politician is also a cuck because he knows that if he were ever to act against the cuckoos in his midst, he would invite disaster. Riots, terrorism, beheadings… And, of course, the approbation of his fellows cucks.

And our nations ARE run by cucks. Let there be no doubt about it. Cucks in both senses of the word: they refuse to recognize their enemy, and they can great pleasure in siding with him against their own countrymen.

Cuckoldry has become an entire mindset. The modern cuck is not a cuck only in one circumstance, but in ALL circumstances.

>or as I've recently taken to calling it, Adblock Plus Ads.

>defending this shit
literally nobody will fall for this
you're shilling in vain

uBlock Origin (which is what everybody uses since the original uBlock is dead) is open-source and on GitHub. You should stop using words from the internet you don't understand.

ABP cucks B T F O