Tfw my thinkpad is almost perfect aside from the creaking on the left side when you move it

>tfw my thinkpad is almost perfect aside from the creaking on the left side when you move it

Mine disconnects from wireless when I pick it up by the bottom right corner.

Hanakawa

>Not using an Aluminum MacBook Pro Retina.

Is it creaking or grinding? Is that where the fan is?

Check your wireless antenna cables. They might run through the right hinge.

>mfw mine was perfect but got scratched on the lid by a zipper in my backpack

I bought a brand new backpack because of it. I love this thing.

Its definitely just creaking and it only happens when I touch it near the top left corner. Only really notice it when I pick it up but its still pretty annoying.

Open and shut with the center dumbass.
If it was always like that it was used by a dumbass like you.
You're a dumbass.
Kill yourself.
Dumbass.

why didn't you get a chromebook?

Huh, weird. Is it by the hinge?

>tfw when your new thinkpad glows under a blacklight

Mine would be perfect if only egpus werent such a pain in the ass.

>mfw mine is perfect except the god damn display has a HUGE bezel but ONLY on the bottom because FUCKING LENOVO decided to start using 16:9 panels for the T420 but didn't change the display housing, they just made the bottom thicker
Fuck you. Fuck you lenovo.

this is a known issue the palmrest on the t420 creaks when you apply pressure there, don't know what else to tell you. That laptop will outlive you if you don't abuse it.

You N'wah!

>my x200s is perfect except for the noisy fan, the broken latch, and the screen

My T420 has some weird textured thing on the lid from the refurbishers and I don't know how to take it off. I thought thinkpads had solid smooth lids so when I took it out of the box I got a little bummed.

I just used some thick foam mounting tape and a credit card to fill the gap somewhat.

What happened to mine was I put some papers for one of my Uni classes between the screen and keyboard (was cramming for exam), when I opened it up, the metal housing for the screen had detatched from the plastic backing .

Had to super glue the shit out of it. but it works fine now. Plastic bonding and all.

I did buy this t420 off my poo-in-loo coworker, tried to clean the keyboard with alcohol because it was full of his fucking hair. Ended up getting replacement.

I wish I could say I just hated that guy out of racism, he was a legitimate fuckup in every sense of the word. The "act like your friend then throw you under the bus at the first sign of trouble" kind of friend.

The Macbook Pro with Retina Display does not have this problem.

WD40

>9 cell battery only has 20% of original capacity
>screen has all sorts of dirt spots inside
>GPU and CPU run at 70C even after cleaning
>left side can't be clipped in properly and creaks
Thinkpad build quality, amirite?

Post a picture

Perfect except for the cracked rollcase, the scratched lid, and for some fucking reason the clitmouse on my T60 is an innie not an outie.

>monogatari

but anyway, consider yourself lucky. my ideapad that i bought for muh games (pointless now that i have a desktop) is fucking falling apart

>buying memebooks

>for some fucking reason the clitmouse on my T60 is an innie not an outie.
You mean like this?
Because that's the superior clitmouse, you fucking pleb.

>tfw OP is clearly nowhere near perfect, he always makes heavy baited breath noises