WHO /SHIPPED/ HERE?

WHO /SHIPPED/ HERE?

Jelly OP

Are you ready for dongles?

How much did you spend on it? Genuinely curious?

$1419 AUD = $1061 USD

Phones are expensive here in Australia, I will sell my iphone 6s plus for like 8 or 900 though so won't cost me that much overall.

Jesus.

holy fucking shit

i'd just go with a cheapo flip phone at that point goddamn

>buying apple

Not OP, but I haven't been able to stand Android since Marshmallow dropped. Haven't tried Nougat yet, but Marshmallow was an over-engineered piece of shit.

>buying apple, not lg

Why not a chinkphone?

LeEco Le Max 2 is only 320 aud, redmi note 3 pro 3gb is 230 aud, k6000 pro is 200 aud and k4000 pro is 110 aud.

>spending almost a month's payroll on a mobile phone instead of strategically invest part of it

Was in Brisbane CBD today. Saw some koreans with chairs camping out in fount of the General McAuthur Place Apple store.

If priority shipping beats them i will chuckle.

Honestly, I wouldn't have an issue with it if he was one of those people who actually treated the phone as an investment, like he had the 4S since launch, and now that it is no longer supported, he's getting the latest phone to last as long as possible, but he said he was gonna sell his 6S Plus.

He's just wasting money. Want the water proofing? Get a life proof case? Want the ear buds? Buy them for ~30 bucks.

There is literally no reason to upgrade from the 6S Plus to the 7 Plus.

It certainly won't beat them to Australia. Australia's postal is terrible.

>I'm going to pay an absurd amount of money to remove a headphone jack, and add 2 MP to the front facing cam.

But why?

Because not everyone is a poorfag and likes to use botnet chinese pos phones with 3gb of ram and 15fps gui animations

What's wrong with 3GB of ram? Or is it just 3GB of ram on Chink shit?

Genuinely curious, as I don't buy chink shit.

Android needs 8GB of RAM minimum in 2016 and it still lags.

You can't just ask someone buying an iPhone "what about low build quality Android shitphone #2324234". People aren't buying iPhones for the specs (although the new A10 is the best processor in any phone hands down)

Really? Wonder why that is. I got a 6S, and its running on 2GB of ram. Works just fine for me.

Because iOS is very high quality software made for specific devices. Android has to target many different devices with different hardware configurations and performance gets lost in the mix.

>be me
>get drunk the night it went live
>managed to missclick and buy a MacBook instead
>not sure how did I fucked up
>my bank wont cancel
>now i'm stuck with this piece of shit

Apple has a 30 day no questions asked return policy (even if you've used it) dweeblord.

So, basically, because apple has control of the entire process, from the device hardware to the software, as well as the apps, they can streamline the experience to use less ram.

Google, on the other hand, lets phone developers do whatever they want (Samsung, all by itself, having created more than 100 separate android phone models, while Apple has less than a dozen), means that they have to adapt to everything?

Just trying to understand if what you're saying is that Android is the jack of all trades, while Apple is the master of one.

What Android phone did you previously use?

Android is the jack of nothing. iOS performs better in every single metric, even on slower hardware.

You can say Android allows the user more freedom as to what they can do with their device.

gf already updated to sierra osx, does that voids the return policy?

IIRC it really is no questions asked. Check the site.

>not buying LG

just bootloop my shit up

Coward poodroid fags BTFO

Are you stupid? 8gb on a phone?

Lol this picture just sums up apple perfectly.

I will, my man

Holy shit those are cheap

REEEEEEE Fucking faggot I want one too.
>tfw no money to buy a 100$ phone

>not buying an ubuntu phone