What the fuck? Why isn't Apple receiving a bigger backlash for removing the headphone jack?

What the fuck? Why isn't Apple receiving a bigger backlash for removing the headphone jack?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/09/13/apple-profits-samsungs-pain/90322532/
youtube.com/watch?v=htqOIjzi-jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it hasnt been long enough for the cables to break and frustrate everyone. give it time

Because samsung shit the bed with the Note 7 + iPhone launch.

/thread

Everyone's still in the not-even-honeynoon phase of the lightning relationship.

1. Cult following
2. Memes
3. It's not really that big if a fucking issue.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. I personally wouldn't buy an iPhone even if it had a headphone jack, so zero fucks given.

This will likely be the number one thing to go wrong with replacing analogue with USB C. Ports, and plugs giving out.

>my 700$ phone can't charge or play music because the port is best to shit.
>my 200$ usb c headphones plug snapped off from repeated use.

>he thinks wall street cares about spergy Sup Forums issues

Sprint, verizon and att are all reporting massive amounts of pre-orders for the 7. That and exploding samsungs being timed perfectly with the 7's release.

That's literally what's driving the stock up over the past few days

Apple tells people what they want. I recommend you read the book Propaganda by Ed Bernays, hes a smart dude pretty much known as the godfather of propaganda. He explains how companies use propaganda (they call it public relations) to create a demand for their product. They know there is a big social stigma involved with having/not having an iphone, they know because they created it.

Apple could create the next iPhone without the ability to call people and still push 10 million units sold in the first week.

That's the iPad Mini with LTE senpai.

Because people will buy it anyway. Apple can release a fucking flip phone and people with buy it on launch day.

>so courageous
>much retro
>bendy is trendy
>wow

>Why isn't Apple receiving a bigger backlash for removing the headphone jack?
Because the people who care about this are the people who don't use Apple shit anyway.

Don't worry, they'll get what's coming to them eventually. People have given them a free pass for their bad behavior for too long because "muh steve jobs" but now at the height of their popularity everyone is getting a chance to see what they're really like. Those of us in the tech industry have known they're shit for a long time, it just takes a while for the public to understand that.

>the glorious year of our Lord 2016
>using doge memes

because you don't buy apple products. meanwhile everyone else loves them and they sold out of preorders.

people who hate apple want the company to fail so bad that they are blind to the areas where the company is successful.

>muh courage
I think Apple has spent enough billions in data mining and analysis to be relatively certain of the fact that most normies don't give a fuck about the headphone jack.

t. big data analyst

How do I actually buy Apple stock without middle men cuts and such? Just directly from the stock index. Seems like a safe investment to me.

this.

I spend $100s every year replacing my headphones because the sound always breaks in one year.

Speaks volume to how retarded their demographic is.

why are samsung's stock charts unavailable

Android is so fucking shit that people will willingly use iOS no matter what.

usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/09/13/apple-profits-samsungs-pain/90322532/

from 2 days ago

This are stock, they react to things differently that your feelings.

Because Apple fans are an actual cult.
youtube.com/watch?v=htqOIjzi-jE

Buy earphones with a replaceable cable.

I Switched to iOS, i was a nexus guy

Because Apple investors don't know what a 3.5mm jack is

They made a bold decision. Investors are bitches.

Normies just use the included headphones anyways, or they buy Beats, which will surely be updated with a Lightning connector model because Apple owns Beats. It's not an issue for 99% of iPhone users.

People who don't care that much about audio quality are generally happy with the included headphones that use the lightning connector. People who do care about audio quality often have headphones with replaceable cables and could just get a new lightning cable if their manufacturer makes one. The people who aren't covered by that either don't buy Apple products anyways, or will just be forced to use the adapter. Apple is so huge that they don't care about some audiophiles leaving their ecosystem. Hell, the amount of people switching to Android because of this is probably so small that Apple loses less money from that than they save on manufacturing costs by not having a headphone jack.

>Phones already sold out