NSA

Snowden said, they can remotely turn it on while it's off. what you think is in the iPhone listening to this incoming call? Like the kills switch in intel ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2015/09/10/apple-imessages-end-to-end-encryption-stymies-us-data-request/
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-49/product_id-15556/Apple-Iphone-Os.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if I take out the battery bitch

well memed
but there is also a DFU mode, not sure if i trust it though

Cover your phone in tin foil while you're not using it and you'll be safe.

Not only that but they are full of software and hardware backdoors rendering ecryption a huge fucking joke on them. Even wanabee skiddies know some of the backdoors. I could literally unlock any iPhone 6 right now with just a USB lightning cable and a PC.

iPhones are a fucking joke already though because of pic related, this is just like icing I guess.

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2015/09/10/apple-imessages-end-to-end-encryption-stymies-us-data-request/

>Apple has no way to decrypt iMessage and FaceTime data when it's in transit between devices. So unlike other companies' messaging services, Apple doesn't scan your communications, and we wouldn't be able to comply with a wiretap order even if we wanted to.

Fucking LOL m8

In today's Slapdash:
"Xiaomi, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer many refer to as the "Apple of China," can silently install any app on your device, " etc..
You remember Xiaomi, the electronics arm of the PRC.

top kek, I'd like to see you try faggot.

>he doesn't check under his foreskin for surveillance devices

Good luck finding the second battery.

Are you both retarded? Backdoors on iPhones have been confirmed 100% legit. In fact it's the reason why people still steal iPhones today. They just use a backdoors, maybe flash a new IMEI and ship that shit off to some ebay user. Anybody who gives a single tiny fuck about their privacy wouldn't touch an iPhone even with a 10 foot pole.

Worst part? Some back doors can be accessed remotely.

>edward snowden
>implying he's not broke retard trying to stay relevant

>a typical iphone thief knows how to use a "backdoor" iphones and flash a new imei to it
just listen to yourself talk retard lmao

t. paid apple shill

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-49/product_id-15556/Apple-Iphone-Os.html

They don't, I never said that. Locked iPhones are sold on the black market for low prices since sellers think people will only be able to salvage them for parts. Some nerds out there know this and still buy them because they know what backdoors to use to crack them open. Finally they just flash another IMEI if necessary, polish them as good as they can and sell them off as "partially used" or something.

The backdoors are actually kinda simple to access. I know a few and will definitely use them if you lose your iPhone 6.

Not him, but I wasn't worried about some shit head stealing my phone. I'm not dumb and let people steal my phone.
What do you think happens when you manually reset the phone before it gets hard locked?
I don't think this guy knows what he's talking about don't reply.

>I don't think this guy knows what he's talking about don't reply.
Maybe but that doesn't change the fact that iOS is a train wreck of an OS. There are vulnerabilities left and right in that piece of shit. See Also I know of a dude who can unlock locked iPhones. Though he's a huge faggot and charges $150 to do it. Shit probably only takes like an hour at most.

>Turn off iPhone when you steal it
>Take iPhone ALL THE WAY apart using chink tools
>Wait about a day
>"Sign in using Apple ID"
why is he requesting 150 dollars?

No, he literally unlocks them. Give him your shitbird locked iPhone you got off ebay and he will unlock that shit, no more apple ID shit required.

How so? Even iCloud?

>iPhone
Not even once

don't forget the killswitch Samsung has on their phones that will use to kill the Samshit Explode 7.
They screwed up big time and one of the solutions is to use something that technically they don't have.

is there a way to bypass 2FA?

I've been playing with iToys for almost a decade. Started off with the original iPhone in 2007 when I was 16. iOS 1.0.2 and below were a hackers dream because of the weak security, lack of encryption, shit image validation, direct access to mem and kmem from userland... the list goes on. As far as I know you can't turn these phones on remotely. If Snowden is right, then it's some next gen shit that not even iFaggots like me know about. I would be interested to hear what he has to say about this in more detail.

The iBoot eats battery like a fat kid at a buffet so DFU mode is the fastest way to empty your iPhone battery. I guess that would stop the phone from turning on.

The lightning cable, just like the old 30-pin, offers a serial connection which can be used to interact with and even control the first stage bootloader. I know for a fact that Apple has certain messages they can send into the SecureROM over USB. I don't know what they do, but if I had to guess I would say that they're used for low level firmware R&D and could easily work as backdoors.

Can confirm. I remove iCloud locks for extra cash, but it's not really that profitable since I have to keep up with signing windows, iTunes updates, and Apple patching over the security holes I use.

iCloud locking != hard bricking

Two factor auth? There are plenty of ways to get around it. It's just harder.

The latest Bourne film has the CIA infiltrating a smartphone and then using it to wipe off Jason's laptop. All this remotely from Virginia
Scary t b h

Just got this in the mail today

Holy shit, noice.