Windows 10

Is there a way to currently activate it without purchasing?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com
justfuckinggoogleit.com/
theverge.com/2016/8/1/12340318/microsoft-windows-10-free-upgrade-still-available
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google.com

you stupid nigger you had more than a year to upgrade to a legit version of Win10, even from a non-genuine Windows installation.

no, it's basically a virtual OS located on microsoft servers

I did upgrade but my comp failed and I lost my key and it was upgraded from a student account so I could never get windows 10 updated again

Fuckin Kekked

Yes. I downloaded win 10 pro and got it activated with the kms thingy. Did the same for office too.

>justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Fixed that for you.

You're a fucking student and you don't even know how to use google or pirate. You probably don't even know that your university/college network has a pirate underground. Learn to research.

Yes

>activate

ive been using it since November after upgrading from my pirated Windows 7, why would I spend money?

KMS

yes

no

KYS

>;;;^^^^)))

theverge.com/2016/8/1/12340318/microsoft-windows-10-free-upgrade-still-available

If you already upgraded to 10 once, your key will work again for it.

Use magic jelly bean keyfinder or belarc to pull the windows 7/8 license from your registry, get win 10 install media, use key, profit?

Otherwise you can still do the upgrade in the ease of access center or something like that, even after the (july) Window closed, just google that.

>upgrade

Upgrading gets you Pro at most, which is shit.

Get Enterprise or nothing.

If you upgraded to Windows 10 EVER you can install it again on the same machine without using a key because the activation hash is stored on Microsoft's servers, not locally.

Once you get online it'll activate automagically.

You idiots still don't realize this, do you?

if you stick a pencil into your nose and delet your brain it will activate windows

also, gib M$ all ur money before you die

since all they want is brainded broke users anyway

modern tech is absolute norm-garbage

Doesnt work if you change hardware

buy a new PC, get windiz-10 free

you should have switched to Linux you knucklehead