Why is Windows 7 still being used in 2016?

Why is Windows 7 still being used in 2016?

even xp is still being used

Because degenerate people like you exist, fucking slit your wrists, I'll pay for the razors.

still the fastest or the same performance

>traps
(。>﹏

What a great thread

me in the chinadress.

cute thread

Because Windows 10 is shit and some autists don't like Windows 8. Also this

because people have legitimate complaints about newer versions of windows, and/or they're scared of MUH BOTNET

also I'll never understand the puffy vulva fetish, shit's gross af

lad...

Haha xD Nice edge my stormfag friend!

Because it works.

I feel bad for having read all of those

If anything, Windows XP is safer than ever because the user base has decreased. Would be hackers/malicious software creators are targeting vulnerabilities in the OS's that have the larger user bases. The whole 'we aren't supporting ____ OS anymore, so you should "upgrade" to our newer OS' is just away to create fear that isn't justified.

Because 8 is utter garbage and 10 is bogged down with tons of junkware, also muh anonymity

Ow the edge

Puffy vulva, aka a dick

It just fucking works.

>Traps

Fucking sexy

I am on GNU/Linux, and even I know this is a bait thread so idiots migrate to Microsoft Botnet 10.

cute!

Old used up hag

1 passive 2 universal and 3 active?

You're a fucking idiot. XP is a prime target for malware because for starters, its users are computer retarded and second, Microsoft publishes all Windows Vista and up vulnerabilities on their security blog which makes it painfully easy to backport down to older builds since you know that it hasn't and will never be patched.

What is she going to do to that processor with that screwdriver? It makes me nervous.

Delidding?

Where's the penis?

It works and it's still receiving updates.

Anime traps are so good...

Pls gib sauce to all doujins of those characters, could only find 3 of them last I looked

why not?
works great.
why not?

Kill yourself you degenerate faggot.

Because Windows 7 is the best personal computer operating system that Microsoft ever created.

Have you even tried windows 10. I upgraded my shitty 1.7GHz netbook yesterday and it runs hell of a lot smoother on w10 than it did on w7.

Trying xubuntu this week to see if it makes a difference.

at work i stayed with 7 other people went to 10 and endlessly complain (after 10 is installed) about updates taken forever to install and virus scanners/defender making their computer run slow for hours.

no. thank. you.

I have. It wasn't "smoother" in any way.

I won't touch 10 for another year at least. It's too buggy and unfinished.

I have updated about 90 boxes now. Some needed a clean install but after that all of them run smooth. Your admin must be pretty bad.

Because i want a desktop OS which is solely optimized for the mouse and keyboard,
not a touchscreen OS with giant retarded UI elements set up so the greasy fat fingers of touchscreen fags can select with all the retarded and stupid transition effects to appease the inner autism of smartphone/tablet fags.

Why do you lust for cocks so much?

Because windows 10 is pure fucking garbage

>Because windows 10 is pure fucking garbage
Like your mom.