wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php?title=Headphones

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reference-audio-analyzer.pro/report/hp.php
rbt.asia/g/thread/S56567216
clarityfidelity.blogspot.kr/2016/07/lg-tone-hbs-1100-bt-iem.html
massdrop.com/buy/smsl-m3-dac-amp
massdrop.com/buy/fx-audio-dac-x6
amazon.com/X1-Resolution-Digital-Lossless-Player/dp/B00NS3MRKC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1474003760&sr=8-2&keywords=fiio
amazon.com/Micro-Portable-Digital-Music-Player-Ivory/dp/B018K88OSS/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1474003760&sr=8-9&keywords=fiio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reference-audio-analyzer.pro/report/hp.php

Someone add this to the wiki for measurement sources, thanks.

Why don't you wait until bump limit to make a new thread?

Why do you remove the good bits of the op too?

And wtf is that image.

I'm pretty sure this is a false flag...

To keep the OP clean in an effort to minimize shitposting.

He lives in denial. He believes we don't have shitposting in /hpg/ unless we give him the full OP and he starts shitposting over trying to minimize the shitposting that happens in /hpg/.

That is easily proven as bullshit.

Can we stop having this meta shitposting.

It's basically shitposting about shitposting.

Just fucking stop.

means that the treble is bright and detailed in the higher frequencies

>Can we stop having this meta shitposting.
Ask the faggot who picks a fight whenever the Full OP is posted.

Majority of anons don't want the 'full' OP.

>Majority
Bullshit. We've had the full OP for months without any "majority" making a stink about it.

Many find it questionable regarding wireless and headsets.

Something should be a rule if half is against it and half is support of it.

I'm neutral on this if anyone cares, eventually the shitposting will stop.

Thank you for the help! I'd like to thank the other anons for helping me out as well. The AD900X seems like a good choice/what I am looking for.

>should
shouldn't*

>Many find it questionable regarding wireless and headsets.
Abandoning the "majority" argument until the next time you bring it up again?

>Something should be a rule
Only those who are against the full OP says they are rules, ie. straw man argument.

My point was that if something is debated in here, it shouldn't be a rule. But my point still stands, notice the if in my post. The argument was never abandoned.

But they are rules, you're saying 'x is frowned upon'.

Look if you want to help steer people against wireless or headsets, make a good image guide and add it to the wiki or something with good points in favor of your arguments aka views.

Daily reminder that wires are obsolete.

>My point was that if something is debated in here, it shouldn't be a rule
Your point is invalid because it IS NOT A RULE. No on treats it or believes it is a rule. The only rules in /hpg/ are those that apply to Sup Forums in general, ie. NOTHING POSTED IN THE OP IS A RULE. You already got called on this straw man argument. Trying to maintain it doesn't make it any less an invalid argument.

So your solution to the problem is to put 'x is frowned upon' which is an attempt to reduce shitposting about x, which in turns causes more shitposting about x

The solution? A clean OP.

DT770 or K7xx ?

I want to listen for like, 8 straight hours a day. What do I want.

DT770.

The limited edition 80 ohm is 130 on amazon, that's a steal.

>which in turns causes more shitposting about x
>causes more shitposting
That position was already proven to be bullshit in yet you want to maintain it? Do you lack the mental facility to learn from past errors or just closed-minded?

You left out the good bits too you fucking retard

>cherrypicking

rbt.asia/g/thread/S56567216

Add it to the wiki, retard.

/hpg/ has had a clean OP for years.

Piss off newfags.

>rbt.asia/g/thread/S56567216
What part are you referring to is being disregarded or "cherry-picked?"

Why would you even want that in the op if it just causes shitposting and why are your shitposting in a clean thread?

Jakkasu pls go

>/hpg/ has had a clean OP for years.

Are you the same faggot making the same claim and provided a citation from the archives that included the OP from 2014 full of greentext? You act like the same faggot.

Apparently I'm retarded,
what's the difference between that and the 250ohm, it's less than a 20 dollar difference

>Why would you even want that in the op if it just causes shitposting
Because it doesn't cause shitposting. One faggot's choice to pick a fight everytime the full OP is not the results of the OP. Don't blame the OP for a faggot being a faggot.

>it doesn't cause shitposting
>it causes shitposting
Okay

>If you dislike a suggestion, try giving a better suggestion to whomever asked instead of going "hurr, x sucks"
Please include this in the next op.

Blue
Tooth

250ohm needs more voltage, besides that sound is identical between both, oh and the 250 ohm has a coiled cable

>It's not my fault I'm a faggot. It's the OP.
No one can stop you from shitposting regardless of what is in the OP as proven in All we can do is call you on your bullshit and stop responding to your shitposting.

White
Teeth

bait

Wireless is the future and nothing will change that. Especially not some stupid poorfag audiophile NEET who wastes most his time on Sup Forums :^)

Apple controls the industry and Apple has made its decision.

>Please include this in the next op.
You're free to create a particaption guidelines pastebin that has some good advice on posting in the thread, but don't flat out say shit like 'x is frowned upon' etc

Oh well fuck coiled cables. If there's no difference that's pretty nice, I was planning on getting the magni but that's probably overkill for this at 80ohms

>Wireless is the future and nothing will change that.
Tiny, crappy DAC/amp, and added weight from batteries, wires, RX/TX circuitry, etc. "is the future."

How much are you paid by Apple to shitpost on public forums?

>crappy DAC/amp
not like it affects audio quality you stupid shit

I bet you think cables changes the sound too

>crappy DAC/amp
>not like it affects audio quality you stupid shit
wew
What is output impedance?

>output impedance mattering on a wireless headphone that's manufactured by the manufacturers themselves

Nigga just look at the frequency response.

Once again your ignorance is showing.

>not like it affects audio quality you stupid shit
Digital to audio converter doesn't affect audio quality. . . Wew lad. You've got no understanding at all about what you are talking about.

Oh look, it's an idiot clinging to the past

I'm not the user you were arguing with. I just think that saying that the quality of the included DAC and amp doesn't affect sound quality is fucking retarded.

>Nigga just look at the frequency response.
There is much more to the sound of headphones than frequency response graphs.

Is shitposting a common characteristic of wireless advocates or there just one of you faggots who specializes in it?

>implying jakkasu isn't a master shitposter

Is this the new CG?

For wireless headphones, you aren't measuring the DAC's performance, you're measuring the end point which is the headphones themselves.

Here's an example:

clarityfidelity.blogspot.kr/2016/07/lg-tone-hbs-1100-bt-iem.html

JK is the new CG.

so it looks like akg has a bunch of headphones around $100. are any of them comfy, with a neutral sound? is this a pointless effort?

>jakkasu
>implying he's not the same shitposter calling others shitposters as recorded in

>Budget
$40-100 USD
>Location
USA
>Source
Desktop PC
>Preferred type of headphone
No mic needed. No preference on wired/wireless.
>Open or closed
Closed
>Comfort level
Something pretty comfortable for wear a few hours at a time but I'm used to "heavy" headphones.
>Preferred tonal balance
Nothing in either extreme. Not an audiophile.
>Past headphones
JVC HA-RX 700 (2)
Sennheiser 497 (same cans but like 5 cables)

I just broke my second pair of JVC HA-RX 700s, each lasting about a year before the plastic connector that serves as the housing for the wire from the left side to the right broke, so I'm once again left needing to buy some headphones. I'd like something pretty durable. I am hard on my headphones as I usually just place them on the arm of my chair or right on my PC when not in use, but they are never ported around anywhere else.

Honestly of all the headphones I've owned over the years, it's always the cable that ends up fucking up somehow. I would be open to wireless suggestions but I don't know if the quality is there yet. Kind of a pleb with this stuff if you couldn't tell.

The trip is me. I've was in these threads a few years ago, when CG was around. I wrote one of the $200 and under guides.

What's the best way to use a mic with a headset? I see a bunch you can attach but I'd have two wires going two different directions towards my pc and my amp. Is there such a thing as an amp/dac that has microphone input?

Guess the other chan didn't work out?

man CG was cancer and JK is following his path...

The other technology board kicked out a lot of the generals. There's no /hpg/ or /dpt/ for example. Also I couldn't do anything audio related for while because I had a serious complication with my sinuses that affected my hearing.

Are there any decent digital headphone amplifiers that take SPDIF input? Relying on USB is such a bitch and has so many issues.

Don't you mean DAC?

Yes. Anything decent for under $100?

>The trip is me.
What tripfag are you talking about? There's no tripfag in the incriminating pic nor did a tripfag post or

There's these on Massdrop for under $70
massdrop.com/buy/smsl-m3-dac-amp
massdrop.com/buy/fx-audio-dac-x6
No idea if there are any good or not as I haven't listened to them.
There's also the Schiit Modi 2 Uber for $149

In the image posted here I am accused of being the shitposter

You are a tripfag that didn't use your tripcode and expect anyone to believe you?

I'm curious. Why are you purposely going out of your way to help/protect a faggot who intentionally picks fights and shits up /hpg/ with his shitposts? Are you admitting that you are a tripfag who intentionally tries to shit up /hpg/?

anyone ever tried these? i need some good bluettoth

>admitting that you are a tripfag who intentionally tries to shit up /hpg/?
That's why there aren't any /hpg/ on the other technology board. He shitted them up too.

Ignore me, I've confused the image and misunderstood you. I thought I was being accused of being the shitposter because one of my posts was in the image. I apologise for starting an argument with you.

Consumer technology such as headphones is not allowed there, unless it's in the consumer advice sticky, which is not somwhere indepth discussion can take place.

XPT100?

> budget
Less than $200
> location
Home
> source
iPhone / iPad
> preferred type of headphone
Wireless IEM
> comfort
Pretty comfy and light
> past headphones
EarPods

What's wrong with the earpods?

Nothing just looking for wireless alternatives

>Fixing something that isn't broke
Ah, the wonders of consumerism. No wonder you have at least three Apple products.

Stay poor :)

Thanks, not familiar with that brand but they look pretty well reviewed. I'll keep them in mind. Any others to check out, especially knockoffs from China like these?

I bought these things for 20 freedom dollars. Did I do good or did I do bad?

>JBL
You did just fine, my son.

/hpg/ hates in-ear though so prepare for hate.

Beats by Nigger seems right up your alley.

I just bought a Bose 25 acoustic noise canceling head phones plus a 2 year plan with best buy... I feel the burn in the pocket but it's such an upgrade from my shit tier razor blackshark. My question is; Is the product I bought a decent item for the price $300 before the 2 year plan?

Should be fine, quality is identical to the wired edition.

To guys with longer hair - do you move it out of the way or just place your headphones on with your hair between them and your ears?

Get a haircut faggot.

Move it out of the way, it'll just get hot and the seal will be shit with it in the way

What's the thinkpad of headphones?

Takstar Pro80

I haven't had long hair for years now.
Makes sense.

BEST TEETH IN THE GAME

LG Tone series is considered the best wireless IEMs here.

When has the LG Tone ever been mentioned here before?

Hi guys. I know, this this is a worong thread for make this question:

An ipod nano (7thgeneration) is worth ?

Thanks! Greetings from Chile

Yamaha EPH-100SL or the ATH-im02?

Anyone with either have experience with them?

Let me guess, you have a human-sized cage in your basement?

no, why would you say that?

Get a ruizu x02, ask /csg/ for more information.

>Budget
>Location
Midwest USA
>Source
Laptop, phone, cd player
>Preferred type of headphone
open ear
>Open or closed
closed
>Comfort level
I will be wearing them for hours at a time.
Mostly for use in the library when I'm studying or at home.

Whats some tips to make sure that I don't ruin the headphones? I'd love to have them last a while

>ipod nano (7thgeneration)
NO. That shit cant even play most audio files.
Get amazon.com/X1-Resolution-Digital-Lossless-Player/dp/B00NS3MRKC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1474003760&sr=8-2&keywords=fiio

or amazon.com/Micro-Portable-Digital-Music-Player-Ivory/dp/B018K88OSS/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1474003760&sr=8-9&keywords=fiio instead.

Anyone here have/had both 598s and 600s? I want to know how comfy the 600s are compared to the 598s or if I should wait for the new 5XX series. I already have good analytical cans but I want to know about easy listening for hours.

>past
>I had wireless headphones 20 years ago
>they were shit and are still shit
You must be at least 18 to use this site.

Thanks, Jimmy.

take some pictures so I can masturbate to them