You have exceeded your monthly data cap

>you have exceeded your monthly data cap

We're only halfway through September. Why is this allowed?

>monthly data cap

How can Americans live with data caps, no bidets and call themselves a first world nation is way beyond me.

I got this text today:
"BSTFreeMsg You're at a 75% Threshold for data prioritization. At 100% you'll be prioritized lower at congestion times-See boostmobile.com/networkmanagement"
Never gotten it before. Been downloading hundreds of gigs the last few months and never got this text but have a new phone. Anyone with boost know how bad they 'deprioritize' in terms of speed? Also should only be peak hours but now I'm nervous

As an American, I don't understand how the rest of the world doesn't have data caps.
Are American service providers just that much more greedy than the rest of the world?

what's a cap
Verizon btw

You know all of north america has data caps right?

Canadians, americans mexicans etc.

my 40mb internet is unlimited and free from traffic shaping and it costs like £20 a month lol

Yes, 100%. Not even thirld world shitholes have data caps.

You know you just compared yourself to Canadians and Mexicans, right?

>data cap
Yes, this is only this month

I'm
In april i used 250 gigs most of it (practically all if it) thru wifi tether router.
Guess I"ll do speedtests before and after and post results in this or a future thread

>Canadians, americans mexicans etc.

Seems that Rogers has mostly done away with data caps these days, expcet of course on their lowest tier plan.
Bell is being demolished by Rogers in the GTA, bells fiber roll out so so pathetically slow it must be bleeding customers who want something faster than 50mbit

Now data caps on cell phones is another story.

>complaining about based leaf

pls

>complaining about weed too
did the popular kids bully you in highschool

>be australian
>speeds arent even good enough to reach the cap in the first place

>Peel Regional Police
>mfw I live in Peel

Can anyone tell me what to expect from "data deprioritization"? Apparently only happens during network congestion but can't find a straight answer. Some people say throttling to terrible speeds, some people say ping goes up slighty.

Keks

>having data caps
is it 2001 again?

DELTA THIS

That germany feel.

You mean that being-raped-by-refugees feel?

>Black is the biggest one
you can't make this shit up

Feels good to be a Schluchtenscheißer

me too , are you a mudskin ?

Yes, there is no doubt,how do you americans can be so greedy and still everything is expensive and dont have health care paid by taxes,damn

Can I get the etymology of why the fuck you guys call them Handys

Not him but Phones always referred to landline. "Telephone/Telefon"
"Hand-phone" >>handy
That's the reason.

that's what I sorta figured
It's just kinda hilarious though, when learning German just to find out what you guys call cell phones

We have datacaps in germany. After 250GB my internet is slowed to 8 Mbit/s

Heh, there will be a lot of fun stuff like this.
Nothing on top of my head right now, but have this Simpsons gag

>tfw my data gets slowed to 128 Kbit/s after 1GB
A... at least i'm not muslim

dont you think you might be confusing throttling on landline vs cellular internet access ?

Si

Half mud
Mom is white, dad's a Paki