Screenfetch bread

Look ma, I posted it again!

so I see you're running Arch

You know I'm actually on MS-DOS myself, but you know what they say: FOSS users on suicide watch

If you're going to have a desktop thread. Please make sure that the rice is good.

hello here is my screenfetch

What a fantastic distro!

Screenfetch threads are fine but make sure to only post your terminal. Do NOT post your entire desktop, that's not allowed in Sup Forums and will get the thread deleted.

don't listen to this guy, post your desktops

care to explain whats wrong when them.
>it's all wrong do it again
just makes you look like a jackass

how do i into desktoping

ur not worth my time kiddo

ah so you just wanna make fun of things without having to think. i'll just leave you to your condescension and delusions of superiority then

4+Sup Forums
>>>/rice/
There's no reason to stay here, we're unwanted.

no
naisu

sounds like some boring hellhole that gets 2 posts a day.

*runs in*

oh thank god a desktop thread

UGGGHHNNHGHGG

*braaaappptttthhhhtttptppphh*

oh thank god a desktop thread

*poops everywhere*

>but make sure to only post your terminal

k.

dude take your fucking meds or go to a doctor or something you're an embarrassment and probably the reason desktop threads were banned from the board

like literally nothing you've ever posted is remotely good or funny or anything

just fucking kill yourself

It might be now, but if everyone jumps ship then it'll be a good home. It's better than having our threads deleted.

@56626164
thanks for the free (you)

we don't want or need a whole board, everyone would stick to one thread anyway and it would just be a wasteland of dead threads with everyone posting in whatever the newest one is

I rather just post cute anime in our secret thread and occasionally go to whatever desktop thread gets linked to me.

But you never gave me one? DansGame.

@56626231
convince me on why you deserve a (you) from me

really enjoying sierra desu

Does anyone have any hacks on installing Arch Linux without an Internet connection during installation from a LiveCD. I'm still trying to figure it out. I feel like I'm getting closer, I found a workaround with chroot.

alright

inb4
>@9823749872
>squawksquawksquawk

why do arch fags always use anime wallpapers

@56626395
squawksquawksquawk

I'm a winfag and I use anime wallpapers if that means anything to you.;

Where do you think you are?

>@

We're supposed to believe you installed Arch and you can't even figure out how to reply on Sup Forums.

anime website

lmao look how triggered you are. who are you trying to impress with that shit

?

@56626434
see @56626425

No. 56626444
no more (You)s for you, kid

thanks for all you (you)s nerds

./+o+- james@james-laptop
yyyyy- -yyyyyy+ OS: Ubuntu 16.04 xenial
://+//////-yyyyyyo Kernel: x86_64 Linux 4.4.0-36-generic
.++ .:/++++++/-.+sss/` Uptime: 5d 7h 0m
.:++o: /++++++++/:--:/- Packages: 2262
o:+o+:++.`..```.-/oo+++++/ Shell: bash 4.3.46
.:+o:+o/. `+sssoo+/ Resolution: 1600x900
.++/+:+oo+o:` /sssooo. WM: i3
/+++//+:`oo+o /::--:. CPU: Intel Core i5-2520M CPU @ 3.2GHz
\+/+o+++`o++o ++////. RAM: 2230MiB / 7866MiB
.++.o+++oo+:` /dddhhh.
.+.o+oo:. `oddhhhh+
\+.++o+o``-````.:ohdhhhhh+
`:o+++ `ohhhhhhhhyo++os:
.o:`.syhhhhhhh/.oo++o`
/osyyyyyyo++ooo+++/
````` +oo+++o\:
`oo++.

Don't need to.

ur mom is already impressed in our first session ever :-DDD

>Packages: 2262

>not knowing about @ and its retarded usage
Hello there, newfriend.

>56626501
ok

>implying acting like a newfag makes you an oldfag
Being a newfag is not a meme, it just means you're newer than that newfags who you first saw replying with '@'

>literally not knowing why people did it and making up bullshit

>
lmfao

he took away your (you) bro

god damn that made me laugh way harder than it should, these threads are triple distilled cancer

^^56626534
nerd I've been part of the desktop thread community since 2011 and been in Sup Forums much longer

it's like a ftbungus and hudicks desktop but better

it's actually still bad but it has k-on on it

>that's not allowed in Sup Forums
says who

says some loser m0d who is trying to take advantage of hiro now that moot left.

> Alcest
Nice Pantsu, nice.

the mod never said anything though

Because if he said anything with his mod trip hiro would find out and he would get a time out.

h-hi

>disgusting weaboos invading this thread

Kys. No wonder desktop threads are autosaged

that doesnt make sense. these threads have been around for a long time or at least some variant of them

@@56626721
no bully, weebs are people too you know!

yea they have, but just this year they started to get autosaged and deleted. But yet the mod that does it doesn't give out bans for it. He's trying to be really passive aggressive about it.

Still have my T43 running arch, great laptop!

h-hello is this where i psot my deskop in
sorry im new to this subreddit
im not very good with technology haha i get my brother to set up myrice tee hee

can I see your penis?

Well meme d my friend

I was long time linux user like 10 year i'm clean now feels so good.

tits or gtfo

HOW THE FUCK CAN PEOPLE ENJOY KDE???? I JUST TRIED THIS GARBAGE OUT!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKED ENOUGH SWALLOWING MY PRIDE AND USING GNOME 3 FOR MY GF TO BE ABLE TO USE MY COMPUTER BUT DAMN DOES KDE BLOW. FUCK.

gnome 3 is love

arent these threads banned? isnt this just a thinly veiled desktop thread, or am i missing something?

any thread that has anything remotely related to desktops in it is at risk of autosage.

Welcome to the Sup Forums fascist police state. Mods are trying to take advantage of Hiro's ignorance.

i actually really ended up liking it once i got the tiling working in a semi familiar way. it's not i3 by a long shot, but my girlfriend can use it, and thats ok i guess,

it is indeed a thinly veiled desktop thread, but it keeps the linux general free of ricers.

BRING OUR DESKTOP THREADS BACK FASCIST MODS

:^)

I mean I have no problem with these threads personally, I really do like them and feel that they are sufficiently tech-related.
I just wish they would divide Sup Forums into tech general and tech.
That would make the board a lot more clutter free, in my opinion.

What WM theme is that? And how did you make your panel look like that?

I think people just need to make use of the filter more. Sup Forums isn't that active of a board

can't you read?

wtf how are you dicks still here

>free of ricers
are you fucking kidding me? holy fuck this triggers me almost as bad as the faggots who have a problem with anime posters.. no wonder moot jumped ship, this is normie. com

there is nothing wrong with ricing and it is 100% tech related and more on topic than many threads on this board. if you think customizing your software to your own liking is somehow autistic or unwelcome here, you seriously should fuck off and not come back

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I like the penis icon too

we live, not dead

ha never noticed it before

you know what should be banned? tripfaggots like you

>all caps
>"my woman"
>facebook
>racist blogposter cant even spell nigger right
>talking to "your woman" about how you are using antergos
kill yourself

but more importantly why are you here?

Better than namefags. I mean I see you posting in every single thread, Mr. Anonymous.
Do you think that name is cool or something? It isn't.

On a more serious note, I am upset that the desktop threads are being pruned. I do think that they qualify as technology; even more so than some of the other usual threads on Sup Forums.

You should get a cuter trip

desktop threads are banned? why?

Considering I'm not a cute person, I think mine fits the bill.

They are deemed by the mods to be not related to technology. At least that is what we are led to believe, not really any solid answers from the higher-ups at this point.

I think we said a mods desktop was shit once and he forever held a grudge, then once moot left he decided that he could take advantage of Hiro's ignorance. You don't even get banned for desktop threads, they just get autosaged.

you actually do get banned for them on /wg/