Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

not OP3

not made by apple

Boom goes the dynamite.

Like the S7E, S4 and of course, the N7; runs the risk of exploding.

>Touchjizz

Other than that easily remedied problem, nothing. Other than maybe Android 7.0 might not be supported on the note 4 based on hardware restrictions. The note 4 was the last good phone Samsung made. Right along side the Galaxy S 5. The fact that ZeroLemon offers a battery case for it only makes it that much better. If I could get my hands on a note 4 for under $300 I would.

Its like those red buttons with the upside and downside. Best hardware, yet explosive

Does the S7 explode aswell?

AT&T version can't be perma-rooted.

Found the cuck

No physical keyboard

>samsung

it's not a blackphone, not waterproof and the battery probably isn't removable

retarded?

Waterproof phones are a meme user

>Outdated piece of shit

There it is

I am running the at&t version

What is the highest I can raise my device privileges?

Currently running CM13 on my Verizon Note 4 and it looks and performs great but has fucking reboot problems, can't record 4k anymore and my Snapchat video recording broke. If not for those few things I'd give this phone a 10/10. All to get away from TouchJizz. Shame that Samsung limited this phone hardcore with that infinitely retarded UI. Still mad.

Back and recents button are swapped

Memes?

Coming from someone who owned one
>shit software
>shit GPS
>battery life goes off a cliff after a year
>disgusting camera processing
>shit ROMs (although this may have changed since the last time I used it)

After I find the battery......

Battery is removable feg

no dark theme

>battery life goes off a cliff after a year

Sounds about right.

Quads confirm
Battery life DOES go off a cliff

It's not the Note Edge.

Kabooom

I am using a 9600mah battery m8

ayyyyylmao

quadcore at 2.7ghz
3gb or ram
sd support up to 200gb
removable battery
runs latest cyanogenmod like a dream, even faster than a galaxy s7

Whats updated about it?

I still use this phone, and I feel no real need to use my upgrade.

That is the note 7 and that has been fixed

>Shitsung

No finger print.

It's a meme phone. Just get an iPhone you fucking neckbeards

Looks like cheap shit.

Laggy as fuck. Also, samshit.

1. No built-in wireless charging
2. Camera bump

I'm currently using the S5 and I couldn't be happier. Great screen, water resistant, IR blaster, decent camera, micro SD card slot, removable battery, great custom ROM support, etc. What's not to like? The only phone I'd consider buying next is the HTC 10.

>Verizon
There's your problem.

It's biggest flaw is that it exists.

"smartphones" and their culture are a plague to the development of technology.

What do you really need it for?

1. samshit
2. meme spam (global 6 - quality of posts)
3. advertising (global 11)

Camera bump is unfortunate, but what's with the wireless charging obsession? You can't even use or move your phone while it's charging. How's that better than regular charging?

>samshit
Ever heard of custom ROMs? I know you're baiting by the way.

Literally 1 exploded

Its OS is not Gentoo.

To lock/unlock phone, apps without typing

>no A10 CPU
>still has a headphone jack
>no ios
>screen eats too much battery
>gay samsung skin
>too big

It does have a fingerprint

>mfw a 4 year old note 2 still holds up

I don't use my phone when it's charging. The best advantage of wireless charging for me, is convenience. I never have to waste time looking for the cable and inserting it the right way.

You must be a power user I guess. I have mine for 2 years and the battery is still ok but the camera sucks compared to today's phones especially in low light.

>mfw all the trolls/idiots jump on the Note 7 bomb train not realizing OP posted a Note 4
>lol camera focus getting stuck all the time
>fuck Sony

Custom roms are never as polished as oem roms though.

>You must be a power user I guess. I have mine for 2 years and the battery is still ok but the camera sucks compared to today's phones especially in low light.
Note 4's battery is notorious for losing much of its capacity after a few months. You may not notice it currently but if you do try out a brand new battery, you'll notice a huge increase in battery life.

>root and debloat
>whut
>get a replacement battery for $10

recently there are reports of the Galaxy S6 Sport and Galaxy Core Prime exploding as well

all recent Samsung phones are time bombs, and I'm not even shitposting.

Shit happens. But it's getting magnified because it's primed to become a meme at this point. How samsung engages damage control is to be seen.

Same shit as note 3 but more expensive.

Touchwiz

It's much faster than the Note 3 and packs more features. Like more RAM, a more sensitive s-pen, better camera, better screen, more efficient screen, better design, etc.

Touchwiz is fine nowadays. Always was if you weren't on some shit tier hardware. I think samsung phones are very prone to software-induced irregularities (i.e. anything more than pure stock touchwiz) that bring the system to a screeching halt occasionally. I reflashed 4.4.4 and it's literally the best phone I've ever used (S2, S3, S4, Z3, S6, Nexus 5, iPhone 4, 5, 6s).

>after a few months
>been using it for two years
I haven't noticed it. It's probably because of all the bloat from the more recent versions of android/touchwiz. I debloated my note 4 and it had pretty much the same SoT throughout 4.4.4-> 5.1->6. ~5 hours. Batteries degrade more at higher temperatures too. Lots of variables desu, but as far as my experience with the note 4 battery is concerned, battery life was fairly consistent throughout the years. I did get a second battery just recently for $15 though. It's rebooting randomly once a day or so. Thought it was the battery. It wasn't. Still no idea what it is (removed SIM, sd-card, replaced battery; completely wiped the phone clean and flashed 4.4.4). On a Nexus 5 atm. I'm saying this because I didn't intend to render the statement regarding my battery purchase into an admission of shit battery life. Just a 2c.

Lagdroid

Its samsung and also touchjizz

You can get one for around 250-80 used on ebay and 300 new on Amazon

Literally prefect.