Blocking all Google domains in my host file, do you guys have any of the hidden ones?

Blocking all Google domains in my host file, do you guys have any of the hidden ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
seroundtable.com/archives/021639.html
support.google.com/faqs/answer/174717?hl=en
pcmech.com/article/how-to-block-99-of-google-and-why-you-shouldnt-do-it-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

yeah, block all the: *.1e100.net domains. all google products connect to them to keep connection.

Sup Forums.org/

Breaking autism records OP, congratulations

I gotta hide it somehow

>autism
wanting to be tracked by fuckign jewgle... the most powerful company on the web that is tracking everyone and everything you do.

fuck off c-u-c-k.

Don't forget to buy a Sup Forums gold account so you can post without captcha. :^)

**************************************************TIPS FEDORA********************************************************************** :^))))))))))))))))))))))

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>he's too poor to be able to afford a Sup Forums iPass
lel poorfag plz

Thanks I fucking hate google and their products

No, you fuck off. They offer amazing services in exchange of some data and telemetry which the government already has. Has Google ever affected you? No. Don't use their services, you don't deserve them, let people who work use them. Google contributed so much to the Linux kernel, owns Android, offers tons of great services for free and you can't appreciate it. You failed at life and we both know it. I'm glad I gave up trying to build my cave, defending my privacy gave me nothing, just paranoia and lost time.

doge wow :^)))) much sibe so woof. Dogenado, Watch Doge, Doge 2048 :^))))))) Pepeeeeee

> Google > Privacy

>1e100.net
This is fucking nuts! I had no idea this domain even existed!

seroundtable.com/archives/021639.html

support.google.com/faqs/answer/174717?hl=en

I just checked my open ports with lsof and I have 10+ connections to it! ANd I'm not even logged into gmail. Crazy shit!

This. Privacy doesn't help me at school or doing my work. Google does.

are you retarded my good sir? like really

How does not using Google helps you? Who are you trying to hide from? Unplug the internet because Google is everywhere, even here. Stop spreading this cancer.

>Don't use their services,
Idiot, that's what this thread about.
I don't want to, but I'm forced to.

Fuck off you fucking fucker. Just use Google ans shut the fuck up. You are not a target.

you are seriously retarded.

/thread

Doge :^)))))))))) wtf i hage google now :^)))) here come dat boi :^)))))) o shit waddup :^}}} literally sos such shibe inu here come dat doge, agar.io :^)))) sanik mlg

Agar.io :^))))))) i will eat with doge :^)))) paid skins log in with jewbook keke mlg pro noscope quickscope clean ass off mom get the camera big man tyrone dat boi botnet justin bieber one durection

>I don't want to eat shit
>Don't eat shit then
>But I'm forced
>DO EAT YOU SHIT
Wow.

Okay, if they blocked Google in the host file, you can always try putting in the IP address in the address bar. That might get you around the the blockage. If not, try downloading TOR or go to a proxy site like hidemyass.

OP, just stop waisting your time faking it, everybody knows your doing nothing and bored as fuck, go back to bed and sleep a little, it's better than making meme threads.

Hi. My son is obsessed with doge. I want to stop doge seeing my son. How to block doge IPs? Pls help

So will that break google search or youtube or does it just stop tracking?

nevermind
>Your internet experience will be significantly limited.
>YouTube won’t work. Gmail won’t work. Many web sites that use googleapis.com won’t work. Google search will only sort-of work.
pcmech.com/article/how-to-block-99-of-google-and-why-you-shouldnt-do-it-2/

Reeeeeee

Either the samefagging is through the roof, or this board is filled with literal Google shills. Good stuff, guys.

>YouTube won’t work.
Download videos through other sites.
>Gmail won’t work
Check the mail through mail client.

Should it work this way?

>hey guiz i want to escape the botnet
>...
>you cant

>he uses the internet, a system that requires you to broadcast your identity to 3rd parties

-_-

>my

Take the test
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

You probably think that making this look ironic is funny and proves you're not a newfriend

Your turn :^)