MKBHD just did a hands-on with the Xiaomi Mi Mix

youtu.be/m7plA1ALkQw

Fuckoff with your non-technology derailing of threads

kek

Dope

There's a containment thread for you over at >>>/spg/, and if that's not satisfactory, r/gadgets might be more your speed.

this is some dope tech yall

>r/gadgets
fucking top kek

Best tech reviewer. No wonder how he got his hands on it faster than anyone outside China.

Racism is not allowed on blue boards.

He doesn't even sound like a nigger, and the review itself is pretty good.
I like using a smaller screen on my phone, but the concept itself it pretty dope.

it's sick dope, innit mah nigga? aight

>no msd slot
>non-removable battery

adress these then i'll buy it

it's gorgeous as fuck doe

Reddit isn't permitted outside of Reddit.

The benefit of making a phone like this is it makes the screen way bigger while also keeping a smaller form factor. He showed the phone having a mammoth screen being equivalent in size to phones with smaller screens.

If you seriously need more than a 128GB or 256GB version then you're doing it wrong.

Most laptops don't even come with that amount of storage anymore.

Half the price of a pixel with the same specs

3expensive4me

>Review
He literally just regurgitates information found on official websites.Are you stupid?That you need some onetl to read it outloud for you?

Stay mad

I really want one of these but that 1080p screen kills it for me

I guess I'll wait until 2018 when they do a Mi Note with this kind of design. Also, people want speakers and not this piezo shit (it's cool tech but not practical). People use their phones for videos and playing games and showing friends stuff and I doubt they want to connect to their bluetooth headsets to watch something

does mi mix ship with this chink qt? if so I want two

Nope but I'm sure you'll have no problem attracting chink qt 3.14s if you get this thing

>pajeet
>says CHAO MI instead of CHIAO MI

Stay blacked Google lover

Gotta say, I'm pretty close to buying my first chink phone. This looks amazing.

Both are wrong.

Mandarin: Shh-ao me
Cantonese: Shew mai

Is that it, or will Tech nigger do an actual review of it?

Nigger, not a Pajeet

>Mandarin: Shh-ao me

I was in China and learnt Mandarin for a couple of months.

It's CheeAo Mee. The "Ch" is different from anything westerners pronounce, it's like a snake hissing.

what resolution is this ?

>more than 1080p on a fucking iPhone

Why?

>westerners
you mean english speakers, that sound is very similar to a german "sch"

2040x1080

>iphone
what
>more than 1080p
use a 2k phone screen then come back to me grandpa

I don't know any german, but I don't think that's it. Put the tip of your tongue right at the bottom teeth and hiss. But yeah, might be more common in other western languages than I thought.

I usually have a lot of music on my phone and other media aswell, it takes a lot of space

>Google Bezel
>Same issues only uglier
no

>CheeAo Mee
Nice meme.

>seriously implying "xiao" is pronounced same as "chao"
>seriously implying "sh" of "shi" is used on the word "xiao"

I don't give a fuck about your chink passport, you're wrong.

WE WUZ CHINESE

it's a custom display, which takes on screen buttons in to account, and it would have been ridiculous alone for the display it has, so a 2560x1440 one would have been harder and more expensive.

What?
I think it has a dual sim/MSD combination like the Rn3P?

Oh well if it has them then it's a different tune completely

Nice

It already comes with a fuckhuge internal memory anyway, so it's no big deal.

The non removable battery is a problem since in 3 years it won't be able to hold the charge anymore, but I doubt you can produce a phone with such characteristics and make the battery removable without critically weakening the chassis. It's a tradeoff you have to accept, I suppose.

There's also gonna be a white 2K display version apparently

My girlfriend has been trying to teach me Mandarin for the past six months. This language is fucking impossible for Indo-European speakers to learn. I was able to pick up Japanese from years of watching anime and English from watching Top Gear and Doctor Who. I even got decently good at Finnish thanks to my roommate in university. But Mandarin is just something else entirely. It's like an alien language, something humans wouldn't even speak. And that's before you even get to the fucked up writing system.

Siu mai in Cantonese

>dat image quality
>dat camerawork
>dat sound quality
>dat clear, ovjective speech
>no annoying intro/outro
Truly the greatest tech channel

WILL IT WORK ON AT&T?

most people are retarded

The 2K version will be ~$650
I'd be willing to pay $550 but $650 is far too much when I got my Axon 7 for $360

Give up. Chink talk isn't even language, it's just a string of words for everything with no grammar rules. You have to memorize at least 5000 characters for people to understand you.

All this and it STILL HAS A HEADPHONE JACK.

APPLELKEKS BTFO

>needing more than 1080p at sub 10"
I don't see the point, even on 10" screens. And my sight is clinically well.

It's SHIAO MI, dungus.

You may have learned Mandarin, but you don't know English well. The sound is nowhere near any pronunciation of "CH" in English, and it's more similar to SH. It's like whistling SH.

Damn that was a pretty good review. Phone looks sick. I'm still prone to looking at the 200 dollar range but looks like it takes a shit on the iPhone in every which way. Bigger screen, bigger battery, amazing aesthetics with large storage at a much lower price.

>it's like a snake hissing.
so like polish?

>Also, people want speakers and not this piezo shit (it's cool tech but not practical). People use their phones for videos and playing games and showing friends stuff and I doubt they want to connect to their bluetooth headsets to watch something

It has normal speakers at the bottom you retard also a high quality DAC.

dope

C R I S P
R
I
S
P

MKB is not a reviewer no matter how much people say he is.

Just makes comfy videos.

You sound 30 and butthurt, welcome to 2016 fom

dope

It pushes battery life to 24hours screen on time.

Sup Forums - Mandarin

Where did he steal it?

>bought a mi5 back in April
>this shits all over it
feels a bit bad

>I really want one of these but that 1080p screen kills it for me
You're an idiot.

I've had a 1080p screen, and now I have a 1440p screen. I literally see no difference unless I push the screen into my face

>black kid
Stopped watching right there.

>1080p

This shit better have like 900 ppi

Take this shit to Sup Forumserracial. Sup Forums is a white technolibertarian board

>dope
>rad
>barely any tech aspect mentioned
>disgusting weird proportioned and colored hands touching it

yeap, he did a hands-on.

>The "Ch" is different from anything westerners pronounce,
stupid fuck, faggots from the glorious diverse U S of A mispronuonce "Ch", the rest we do fine.

I have seen a few of his videos and i agree with you.

80% of phone reviews are curryniggers with stupid intros full of fucking dubstep or worse those "8bit retrowannabegayming" sounds.

Accents are horrible and they fucking stutter a lot its stupid to watch.

The rest are sites like XDA/A-A and shit that are more commercial focused or a white dude to shy/cringy to appear on camera talking behind a camera and the microphone fucking up.

This nigga has everything perfect but the intro..it should be exactly the same as the outro.

The "x" sound in Chinese is somewhere between "s" and "sh" in English. It's definitely not "ch".

"Shiao-mi" is pretty close, but still not completely accurate.

>Ch

What the fuck
I've been to China and you're a fucking disgrace to society everywhere

I feel buyers remorse because I bought a Mi Max just 3 months ago. I didn't think that someone would drop such an amazing >6" phone in near future.

It's a zh sound more than anything else, Zhee-OW-mee according to one of the executives that founded the company.

Agreed.

Fingerprint
Magnet

Biggest plus is he speaks clearly. Other channels are either pajeets or people like Austin Evans who are incapable of proper diction.

Just so you're all aware, when Apple releases their bezel-less phone, it'll be totally bezel-less. Even with the front camera under the display.

>but the intro..it should be exactly the same as the outro.

Are you retarded?

Fuck off manlet

It's the size of a 5" phone while having a 6.4" screen due to the bezels being removed

It litterally gives 256GB storage for 500usd, fuck off poorfag.

no band 17 so no

I had the sharp aquos crystal and let me tell you one thing.

This is a horrible fucking idea, trust me, you do not want a phone without a bezel.

Because this one's new, that one's old, it has an even higher screen to bezel ratio, it can be easily imported from chinese resellers whereas that one was only available in japan, and it has flagship 2016 meme specs

>why people like new cars, ford did it with the model T already

It doesn't matter.

They will sell to hundreds of thousands on hype and looks alone, and then never make another after people realize it's kinda shit

this was only 3 weeks ago

I assumed it was the Sharp Aquos Crystal X or something.

Anyways a quick google search shows that one's just a concept and they're not selling it, and they're clearly using the same SHARP display for the Mi Mix so what does it matter

That is just a concept. The chink one is real and you can buy it for not much money.

Because it's not for sale

wish i had a monkeys paw

He didn't even mention the call quality, speed with gaming apps, or fingerprint register speed.

All the faggot did was take autistic pictures of it, swipe around the screen a few times, show the front and back, and open some fucking app

Fuck, that's gorgeous. Too big for me though, does chinkmi ever release manlet versions?

It's just probably a first look like he usually does. If that is the case, the review will be up in week or so.

>Most laptops don't even come with that amount of storage anymore.

Uh yeah they do? Stop buying niggerbook pros and you might get functioning technology.