Programs that Sup Forums loves that are actually shit but Sup Forums shills anyway because muh open sorez or muh...

>programs that Sup Forums loves that are actually shit but Sup Forums shills anyway because muh open sorez or muh popularity

Pic related is the buggiest torrent client I have ever used. I went back to uTorrent because of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/trqtw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Works on my machine

>too lazy to figure out rutorrent
>use qbit instead

It just works, you're dumb

qb is fucking garbage, yes.
f.lux is kind of shitty too.

>using 2 programs just to play music

Macfag here.
I use it because it's the only torrent client on OS X that supports sequential downloading (i.e. watching as you download)
Only annoying thing is that it takes a while (~30 seconds) to quit
Haven't had any other issues

What's buggy about it? I got some problems when it tells me I/O error.

is this one of these inverse shilling threads where OP start talking bullshit just so people reply with favorable statements so the product shills itself?

That and the 1850+ open bugs being reported for it.

It deleted my torrents for no reason last month.

>>programs that Sup Forums loves that are actually shit
foobar

no

THIS

I was using it but after the latest update I had an issue where my pfsense router's nat went down when using qbitorrent. Switched to deluge and the problem went away

THIS

This, the UI is so fucking slow under heavy usage and it went to shit ever since the SJWs ruined it.

there's no need to talk about how bad qbittorrent is. if you can't tell after using it for 5 minutes what are you even doing? if you're on windows use deluge, linux rtorrent.

>the UI is so fucking slow under heavy usage
holy shit this
and whenever I bring it up I get told that "ackshually Firefox has way better memory usage than Chrome"
I don't give a fuck, I have 16GB of RAM. If Firefox is so much better why does Chrome never lag even if I have 10+ tabs open but Firefox becomes a laggy piece of shit almost immediately, dipshit?

>I am a jealous freetard

literally perfect software
you must have learning difficulties

>buggiest torrent client I have ever used. I went back to uTorrent because of it.
It works if you know how to use a computer. Fuck off back to Sup Forums and enjoy your malware - get out

This, I stopped using ff ages ago because once I passed about 20 tabs it would just give up and if one thing crashed there goes the whole fucking thing. With chrome I can comfortably have over 100 tabs open at any give time and not give a shit. Sure it uses a fuck load of ram but I have 32 and all that matters to me is speed.

uBOTNET is a fucking malware. Fuck off jew

I got to agree, even as a linux user.
On my XP machine i use the Sup Forumseddit approved version of utorrent.

Whenever qbittorent is running, it hogs down my internet connection to the point where Sup Forums doesn't work properly, despite the fact I have an 80/20 line and like 3, tiny, obscure torrents actually being run on the machine (combined upload/download doesn't add up to 1mb/s).

- vim and emacs - no gui, insane default keys, have to learn their useless languages just to configure them

bu Sup Forums hates it, and it's actually good

Sup Forums loves chromium

>uBOTNET is a fucking malware

no

:^)

Memes aside qb is SHIT for any proper internet connection, it have retarded memory leaks at high speeds, with my 500/500 FTTH when I'm seeding at proper speeds the motherfvucker start eating ram till I run out of it and have a BSOD

Sup Forums here, we don't.

What's a good FOSS torrent client, then?

Transmission

>using the smiley with a carat nose

no such thing

:o)

Didn't they get hacked several times lately?

Easily my favorite torrent client, ur dum

rtorrent is the best out right now

Sup Forums isnt what it used to be so I bet most of you dont know how to use it though

The website they host the binaries yes, but distro repos and their source code git was untouched.

The same thing happened with Linux Mint and FOSSHub.

Yes, there was malware injected for os x on two seperate occasions. Thats why I'll never use it again.

My torrents keep stalling on this piece of shit.

Can anybody actually fix this fucking problem or am I going to get ":^) works on my machine".

I don't have this problem with Transmission.

Use rtorrent, if its too leet for you then at least use deluge. Transmission cant into security.

>using the smiley with a circle nose

Literal garbage

Build from source or get it on your official repository, downloading from a WordPress website is like playing russian roulette with 5 bullets.

rtorrent

Well, is it safe to download from their page now? I'm using Windows so I have to be careful.

Same here

>>using 2 programs just to play music
I don't see the problem here. Being able to control it with multiple devices is pretty neat also. I also do streaming from my local library with MPDroid.

lunix

holy shit

which alternative has build in search with regularly updated plugins?

None, this is why qbit is so superior, but Sup Forums has been normalfag central for quite a while now, these niggas don't even download anime bd rips while sleeping.

Sad that only the nyaa and tpb plugins work properly.

>o
>cirlcle
>isn't 0 width
>probably not even circular depending on font rendering

holy shit this is awesome

I've been using it for a year and didn't even know about that

What client do you use when it stalls?

This shit right here gets shilled hard by Poo in loos.

Fix your client settings and your router so you dont stall?

thx for the london andrews user

halite is 100x better than qbittorrent, I used qbittorrent for a long time, until the "stalled" meme actually happened to me constantly one day.

install transmission

at least you don't run linux
all opensource is just the same shit

>posting a fatty

yes

>buggiest client

how? that shit runs flawlessly every time i open it

qbittorrent is my favorite piece of software

>built in search

i've been using qbittorrent for a couple of years and didn't even know how a search function wtf

>le stall meme xD

I would agree but the streaming on this piece of shit just doesn't fucking work from my home pc

is it true you have to pay monthly in order to use windows 10?

stop shilling transmission, it lacks so many features

>using anything else than AIMP for music should be a crime

>works on my maching

Get an actual operable computer and a decent internet connection.

It's like saying why can't i run Crysis on my 730 GT...

not really

>needs 15MB to do what a 350KB software did 10 years ago
wew

Linux

Linux

Wangblows = Cuck OS

For what purpose does anyone need more than 10 tabs open so often that it actually makes a difference? Why don't you just close the tabs you don't need?

>.svg.png 1000x1000
bruhh

Both qBittorrent and Deluge failed me, I use this now.
sourceforge.net/projects/trqtw/

>that webm
it's fucking nothing

That is popular on /ptg/ and it works. qStalledmeme is unreliable.

>perfect
Stop that.

>not using rtorrent
I didn't know people still had this problem

Not even that.

I use it on a 2008 low end laptop, via wifi, with a 5/2 internet connection.
Never had a problem with it.
WebUI feature is great.
Rss + keyword filtering for authomatic downloads is great.

I really can't understand how this people manage to fuck something as easy as downloading a torrent.

Actual fix: Transmission

Deluge will actually make the problem worse

does it have built in search, rss support and webui?

Tixati?
Deluge?

Mpv

webui, yes

search is done on proper sites and rss is stupid when you have irc announce.

I had to create a separate audio output in mpd.conf and open another port for streaming to get it to work.

Qbittorrent

Sup Forums likes this. There's just a vocal minority of chrome shills here that keep complaining about it. If it's "slow" for you then switch to nightly which has e10s.

Sup Forums hates this, and it's also shit.

when i do research, i open all the results that seem applicable then weed through them 1 by 1

but im sure FF works just fine for you switching between Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /y/, and /mlp/

>irc announce
tell me more about it

>Sup Forums hates this

you mean half of Sup Forums

Can someone explain why I haven't gotten a single unexpected stalled (i.e. not when literally trying to download something with no peers) in my entire 5+ years of using qBittorrent? Is there a certain usage scenario that triggers it?

Casual users tend not to get it.