Assuming money is no object, we agree the Razer Blade Pro is the best gaming laptop to buy right now, right?

Assuming money is no object, we agree the Razer Blade Pro is the best gaming laptop to buy right now, right?

>4K, G-Sync, 100% Adobe RGB Display with low latency and input lag
>GTX1080 "desktop" GPU
>32GB RAM
>2TB PCIe/NVMe RAID0 Storage
>"Mechanical keyboard"
>giant trackpad
>plethora of inputs
>less than an inch thick
>~7lbs
>machined aluminium body

Seriously - outside of a SOMEWHAT disappointing CPU (one step away from the best from intel's mobile offerings), it checks every.single.box.

It'll have shit battery life and that goofy logo... but other than that, it leaves me wanting nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

xoticpc.com/sager-np9873s-clevo-p870dm3.html?startcustomization=1
originpc.com/gaming/laptops/eon17-slx/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I got the Asus version of a similar build and adore it.

MacBook pro

>32GB of ram
Holy fuck, this is a thing now?

>gaymes
you need to go back also
>g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site

Depends what the thermal throttling is like, I kinda liked the one that used the thunderbolt port to connect to an external GPU

12 hours until all the haters get btfo

Yes, for sure.

Also, i think the Razer Blade Stealth is the best Ultrabook (the Razer Core thing is a stupid gimmick though)

Assuming money is no object and user doesnt have stick arms SAger NP9873-S is the best gaming laptop to buy right now.
xoticpc.com/sager-np9873s-clevo-p870dm3.html?startcustomization=1

Assuming money is no object? Yeah, it's pretty kickass actually
still, don't expect to use the meme screen to its fullest potential outside of movies and ancient games

>they apply IC diamond and you have no other choice
Am I the only person who hates IC diamond or what?

Alienware 15 would be the best if it weren't for that shitty fucking design.
It's the only gaming laptop that has respectable battery life, at 11 hours for web browsing, 99Wh.

That is not a laptop, that's a fucking portable desktop.

Nothing razer is the right thing to buy

This really can't be stated enough.

If money wasn't a problem for fucking sure the new razer blade pro but all I want in a gaming laptop is 120hz and a decent gpu. Alienware 15 would be my preference though like user mentioned that fucking retarded design. Alienware needs to be more minimal.

> technology
> discussing technology
> hurr durr dont discuss techonology here

originpc.com/gaming/laptops/eon17-slx/

not too sure about "best" but very strong competitor

anyone impress that they can fit all that spec into something that small?

No, kek

not really impressive when you think about it
battery will last 1 hour
it's heavy
it's hot
most likely has throttling

Its not the desktop gpu. They removed the M but its the laptop gpu in it.

Why would you just not build two high end desktops?

Both turbo to the same frequencies so they're essentially the same, base clocks are meaningless these days. It all comes down to the cooling system and you bet your ass it won't be running anywhere near as fast as a desktop.

Its still a different gpu. Just based on similar technology so they removed the M.

Does it run OSX natively?

I've played with both an Alienware 15 with eGPU and Razer Blade with eGPU.

Alienware pros and cons
+Good, solid, all around laptop
+eGPU works a bit better
+eGPU is cheaper
-heavy as fuck
-eGPU is HUGE, like the size of a small desktop (because it requires a power supply inside of it)

Razer pros and cons
+Looks good as shit
+Incredibly small size, but powerful
+eGPU is small
-Battery life nonexistant
-eGPU is expensive as shit
-eGPU isn't always reliable, had blue screen issues
-keyboard fucking sucks

If you ask me, I'd pick the Razer over the Alienware, just by virtue of it being small and portable as a laptop should be. With the Alienware, you might as well have a desktop, seeing how big the fucking eGPU is.

where is technology being discussed.
the OP is explicitly asking for a consumer review

>3kgs
no

>I can't lift more than 5lb dumbbells

>wanting to travel with a giant hunk of shit

If you're going to get a giant fucking 'laptop', just get a desktop instead.

I have a SMALL powerful laptop because I travel regularly for work, and take a lot of holidays.

I cant think of a single good reason for owning a giant bulky monster turd over a desktop, other than being a 14 year old with divorced parents that have split custody of your degenerate ass. Even in that scenario, I'd rather build a nice Mini-ITX desktop, and carry around the peripherals.

When's the release date?

please, i get it that you dont get it and i respect that but if you cant see benefits of pluging pc anywhere and just raising lid.
You can go to work,sit in some shit cubicle or toll house in the middle of nowhere,nightguard etc,pUt earbuds in and play some games while you are payed for it.
It makes some of the shittiest jobs into best jobs availabke.
Please, explain to me how will you carry your 30"monitor, micro itx case,keyboard,speakers 5.1,mouse,find 2-3outlets, set that up in less than 5 seconds, then at the end of the day just put all that in your backpack and rie your bike home.

Sometimes I think Sup Forums doesn't like technology, I see more anime threads on here than tech threads and think I'm on Sup Forums sometimes

Guess autism will always find a way

anime threads on an anime website. I never would have guessed

Prime-X P775DM2-GIntel i7-6700K Quad Core
NVIDIA 1060 / 1070 / 1080SCREEN: 17.3" FHD IPS 60HZ G-Sync Matte LED
RAM: 16GB DDR4 2133MHZ (1 x 16GB)
HDD: Crucial 275GB M.2 SSD
ODD: No External Optical Disc Drive Selected
CONNECTION: Intel 8260 AC Dual Band WIFI/BT
WINDOWS: No Operating System Selected

Features:
* Nvidia Pascal 1080
* 6th Gen Desktop CPU
* 64GB RAM DDR4 2400
* 17.3" 4K IPS with G-Sync
* 4 Storage Bays
* RGB Gaming Backlit Keyboard

have fun with only 32 Gb RAM

750dm-G
Portable, upgradable, and good looking.
Don't make the same mistake I did and go for the 4k screen not worth it just stick with the 1080p
Other than that this a Sup Forumsreat laptop

Alienware is UGLY as fuck with designs that appel to 12 year olds, would not be seen in public with that shit

You're only solidifying my point...

Razer Blade you can take to work, sit in some shit cubicle, or toll house in the middle of nowhere, or night guard, etc etc etc... and play games while you're paid to do it.

That ridiculous giant fucking beefcake Sager is not viable to do this. It's not practical to lug that piece of shit to work... it's also extremely suspicious... everyone will know you're up to something wierd, or just think you're a massive wanker.

Disgusting.

>Razer Blade you can take to work, sit in some shit cubicle, or toll house in the middle of nowhere, or night guard, etc etc etc... and play games while you're paid to do it.

As someone in this situation currently using a Surface Pro 2, do you know of any decently priced machines with a 940m or better and 13.3" or smaller?

Yes it is. Thinkpad t560 can be maxed out to 32gb (sadly DDR3 is the only supported option).
Waiting for t570!

Do high end laptops like RBPs usually sell out quick?

that acer monstrosity that costs 5k or something