Have I made a grave mistake by purchasing a GTX1070 instead of an RX480...

Have I made a grave mistake by purchasing a GTX1070 instead of an RX480? I don't know if it was worth the extra two hundred dollarinos.

NVIDIA vs AMD SMACKDOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01J1M4CZG/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, you've made an excellent decision OP.

pls no, go away to your containment board.

No OP, you made a good choice. You picked the objectively superior card as far as framerates in everything other than Doom.

Graphics cards aren't exclusively for gaymers. What if I was a video editor?

What works better for Doom?

You can edit your videos off this board you fucking faggot.

>What if I was a video editor?
No you want to play manchild games

What rule are you trying to enforce? People are posting pictures of animu here and yet you'd rather enforce a nonexistent rule of "no gamers allowed."

>I am on Sup Forums
>I am calling other people manchildren
Wew lad

This board is for technology, not only your gpu and fps related shit.

I want to see robotics and programming not a fuckton of HURR DURR NVIDIA VS AMD

You literally are not contributing to this board, this is why Sup Forums sucks nowadays.

As much as I like my man child games I agree with this wholeheartedly. Post about GPUs if the tech in them has interesting implications, otherwise Sup Forums is the only place you'll find people who care

Do you know what this all boils down to? You just don't like gpu discussions. You don't consider them "technology" not because of a formal definition (because no formal definition would accommodate that) but because you are jealous of the popularity of such threads.

As much as you insist that I am not contributing to this board, I really have. People responded to my sincere question about gpu technology. It wouldn't be AMD vs NVIDIA if there was a third alternative that was worthwhile.

Tell me, if you are so concerned about technology and not what you perceive to be blatant memes, what do you do when people post /tpg/ threads? Do you sperg out?

>complaining about people posting about technology on a technology board
Never change, Sup Forums.

I have a 1070 in my main system and i've ordered an hour ago an RX480 for my secondary

Both are good buys, you didn't fuck up on anything

>what do you do when people post /tpg/ threads?

Absolutely nothing.

Anything video game related belongs in the video game containment board. Sure i do play games myself. So if i have a question about gpus or high framerates, i go to Sup Forums. So should you.

Unless the memory on your GTX 1070 isn't from Samsung, hell yea you're fucked meng

Why? It seems to me that thinkbads are just as much a meme as graphics cards.

Thanks

They are meant to be as tools to get work done.
Sup Forums needs a /gpug/ thread like /tpg/ is. containing this filth so i can filter it.

Holy shit you actually invoked the Serious™ Business™ meme.

Actually, I agree with this sentiment.

please just go.

Literally no point to advance this conversation any further.

Not the same user

>Doom
I get 100~ FPS with my 280x

>Computer parts are not technology
Dont you guys get physical pain from being such contratian faggots?
Should headphones or speaker discussion be banned too because they are used mainly for music?
Should we take video/audio formats/players discussion to Sup Forums and Sup Forums?
We get it, you are much superior to Sup Forums, but you cant ban topics because you dont like them

Why the fuck can't people just say dollars? Why do you have to speak like babies?

Too much butthurt

not with your loonix meme os

It depends on what you want to play or do with it.

You must be fun guy at parties

Used ubuntu when it was v4 something something.
Literally ordered 100s of cds from their website cause it was free.

Atleast i get pussy.

Should have gotten this amazon.com/gp/product/B01J1M4CZG/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

It's the one I plan on getting.

Nvidia is better than AMD in every aspect, you made a great choice OP

best part is being able to play any game while AMDrones desperately claw for benchmarks where the RX480 is better than the 1060

You must be the old guy going to the same parties all the time