What Mozilla have to do to make you reinstall Firefox?

What Mozilla have to do to make you reinstall Firefox?

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=77790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing, I'm using it right now.

Mozilla is an okay browser in the first place..

Dunno why people hate it

>tfw it downloads more stable/consistent than GC lemao

I use Chromium, Firefox, and Brave at the same time. I don't know why I have to choose an exclusive browser.

I had problems a few weeks ago running it on Windows XP, where it just crashes instantly. Obtained the ESR version and no problems.

Not have 1238190812093821 errors and bugs.

Not be slow as shit. Literally my only gripe with it.

Start fixing bugs instead of adding "features."

Not crash after reproducing HTML5 videos on full screen
Not ve sluggish as fuck
Have e10s work with all addons

Mozilla isn't a browser.

/thread

be faster than chrome

not use as much battery as it does (should be similar to safari, or chrome)

servo

True, they have other browsers such as Seamonkey

SeaMonkey is not exactly an official Mozilla project.

they have to make a firefox that allows me to hide the window bar in cinnamon. I'm not switching de's for one web browser. I'll just use chromium until they do that

This. Plus make it crash less, when I was using it, it used to crash every 5 minutes, probably what made me uninstall it, and of course remove all the bloatware ("features") they added after Australis. And most importantly just STOP being SJW. Firing people for their personal opinions and values as they did with their previous CEO or whatever he was, was really the death of Mozilla for me.

That fucking deformed non-standard stupid menu since the biggest fuckup known to Mozilla called Australis.
>update Firefox whenever there's a new release
>check to see if someone bothered to fix the issue
>it's still there and no one cares
>back to my Palememe that just werks

Stop pushing SJW agendas on its users and make an amazing alternative browser again.

- Fix the performance issues.

- Shut the fuck up about fixing the performance issues. Seriously, I've already gave it a second chance twice after reading how it's 5000% faster after the last whatever buzzword upgrade. I don't believe their lies anymore. If they'd actually do it we'll find out eventually, no worries.

- Fix the zillions bugs that have been there for years. Their bugzilla is the elephant graveyard of bug reports. Yeah they'd probably have to sell their organs to hire enough engineering know-how to do it, I don't care, they seem to employ tons of useless sjws so it's not like there isn't any dead weight to trim.

This. Now send this thread to the Mozilla.

>Firefox still doesn't support styling of the scrollbars
>bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=77790
>Reported: 2001-04-26 14:57 PDT

This is one of the bug I hope never be solved :^)

revert back to a firefox 1.5 style browser

yeah its amazing i was a die hard firefox user until about 6 months ago

havent touched firefox since, but i still keep it as a backup profile

sadly chrome is just allot better :(

Nothing. I already have firefox installed. Just wish they'd finally bring e10s to their stable version and finish their work on Servo, that's it. Aside from that, firefox is what I use for daily internet browsing and I love it.

this is the stupidest meme. so a guy got fired or forced out of a company because he had a controversial opinion... who fuckin cares?

it's a computer program that is free to download and use. I don't give a shit if it's made by ISIS if it works. Being against firefox because they are SJW's makes you an SJW

literally whofuckingcares.jpg

you know nothing jon snow

Stop removing features left and right, bring back all the customization and stop breaking community extensions.
I still have it installed anyway, I just never use it anymore.

>so a guy got fired or forced out of a company because he had a controversial opinion
>Firing people for their personal opinions and values as they did with their previous CEO
He resigned by himself.

B-but I'm using Firefox developer edition.

Do agree with this, but FF is still so buggy. YT so much smoother on Chrome. Only staying for muh add-ons. ;-;

Minimalism.

Minimalism is trash. Too much is just enough.

they literally won't be able to.

pretty sure this a hard GTK+ problem.
and who the fuck wants to fix GTK+?

Came here to post exactly this, and I'm happy to find someone to agree with. The dev team became a shitfest after they kicked the ex CEO. Funnily enough javascript works like shit now thanks to them also.

>cinnamon
>chromium

Teach it to gib sweet succ of dick.

somehow uninstall it from my computer first

actually giving a shit about security

>resigned by himself
>implying they didn't harass his family like these SJWs always do

Why would Firefox need ASLR when it has security through obscurity? :^)