What phones do you own and use, Sup Forums?

what phones do you own and use, Sup Forums?

I still use my N5 and the 3310 for mTANs.

I really want to go back to a dumb phone.

why don't you? Don't you have one still around?

iphone 7, what else?

fucking pleb, not using a Nexus

that's a nice collection of Nexii. Are you going to purchase the Pixel?

do it then
I have an old htc that I just keep plugged in forever for whatsapp web, other than that I have always used dumbphones

There's only one Nexus phone maybe two if the one to the left of the n 5 is a nexus s.

iP7 128gb matte black

get on my level

what is that USB device?

rtl-sdr, if you're talking about the one with a heatsink

german or russian by any chance?

Russian.

I own a Galaxy S Vibrant, Nexus 4, and HTC One M9. I use the M9, but I'm probably going to upgrade to a Pixel.

So are you switching to DVB-T2 soon? I can't find a cheap yet decent USB tuner..

We have already switched to DVB-T2, though analog will continue to work until 2018. Don't know about tuners, I don't watch TV myself, and all relatively new TVs have DVB-T2 tuners built in.

you have nice taste in phones

t-thank you :)

>windows phone meme
Literally worst investment I have ever made :^)

Still using the old Nokia N8 I won at a Christmas party a while back as a backup and for my work to forward calls to so that I don't get work calls on my personal.

I need to get a real phone.

Actually no. During the dumb phone era I was on a CDMA network and now I'm GSM.

Plus it would be hard to give up the Internet wherever I go.

so you want to go back to dumb phones but don't want to give up the advantages of a smart phone? Make up your mind!

Moto E first gen, Moto x 2013, Nexus 5 and Redmeme note 3 pro coming tomorrow or early next week, I need more space and battery than my Nexus 5 can give me.

The Internet is literally the only smartphone feature I truly care about. Don't bully me.

yes, yes you do

>be 3510 owner, gives smug face for 3310 plebs and 3410 kiddos.
>visit internet for some downloadable content
>all games are only available for 3410
REEEEEE!!!