Sup Forums what video editing software do you guys use? Thinking of making some vlog using a gopro

Sup Forums what video editing software do you guys use? Thinking of making some vlog using a gopro.

iMovie

After Effects and Premiere

Any free program that are just as good as those?

After Effects [Cracked] [Patched] [2016] and Premiere [Cracked] [Patched] [2016]

After Effects and Premiere, duh, just pirate them

>people who pay for software
Jesus Christ, just torrent it

Sony Vegas Pro.

Vegas Pro 14 & Premiere Pro CC.

Vegas pro or After Effects. Its really a preference thing to be honest. Each one will get the job done just fine, you just have to take the time to learn how to use whichever one you pick. You could try to find a free alternative if you dont want to torrent anything, but they wont be as good. I personally like sony vegas, but thats because i started with it. Look up tutorials on youtube, there are tons on either software.

DaVinci Resolve

is there a way to run premiere without running any executables not directly from adobe servers?

People who care about security tend to pay for legitimate software instead of hacked versions.

Kdenlive and blender

ffmpeg

kek

Blender. It actually does video compositing. Bit of a hassle though, I'd imagine After Effects or Premiere to be much more intuitive. But you can make videos in Blender if you really want to.

Blender.

Oh my no

fuck no!

t. Adobe marketeers

this

This, Vegas Pro is great.

shotcut is pretty good for windows
kdenlive for linux
check the wiki for video editting

lwks
shotcut
blender
ffmpeg

This, all you clowns recommending pirating premier obviously haven't a fucking clue about working with video.

Davinci resolve or fuck off home