The fuck is this shit?

The fuck is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Floens/ChanTracking/commit/b0e288
github.com/Floens/ChanTracking/commit/339a92
github.com/Floens/ChanTracking/commit/923cb5
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And this as well. What's Hiro up to this time around?

That's AdBlock doing its job.

U block too, even after i desactivate it the space is still there.

Nope, I get the same thing with adblocker/ublock deactivated

two new(?) blocked elements

lol Sup Forums front page still looks 2003 tier

We have to abandon this place asap

Apparently it's just a placeholder. Even in the page source there's nothing in it. Based on and by checking the scripts on the page it's looks like the requests to the ad site are embedded in the Sup Forums extension which is why there's nothing visible in the page source.

DEVILISH

So there's no way to get rid of it?

In the long run: Use the API and use a custom client. If the API gets killed, build your own.

You can block it with basically any kind of blocker. It's easiest with ublock, noscript, requestpolicy, etc you can block them through the dropdown menu. Adblock plus you have to pull up the request log and block it from there.

It is normal for me

Easy fix with Ublock

Just hide this:
Sup Forums.org##DIV[style="text-align:center;margin: 10px 0"]

Not so hard, was it?

It's fucking disgraceful. Look at the type of ads Hiro added, the worst type. I disabled adblock on here because I wanted to support the site but I can't deal with malicious shitty ads like this, who else is turning adblock back on?

The new owner is braindead

These ads are 1998 tier.

it's like Drudge, why fix what's not broken?

>gives pass users species badges
>shills for donations
>adds shittiest possible ads
could moot have chosen a bigger fucking faggot to give Sup Forums to? it's obvious hiroshima is a scam artist.

we need no leave

That's nothing

If you try Sup Forums on mobile Sup Forums, there's an ad for some camwhore with her cleavage out, and Patrick Bateman telling you to check out her doubles

github.com/Floens/ChanTracking/commit/b0e288
github.com/Floens/ChanTracking/commit/339a92
github.com/Floens/ChanTracking/commit/923cb5

Saw this on /qa/.

At this rate, this place is gonna be even more of a garbage dump than it was before.

So let me get this straight. First hiroshimoot fucks up all jlist ads and now Sup Forums literally delivers flash content on all boards and ads that are actually malware?

at this point, I find that Sup Forums advertisement more ironic than it used to be

Some people are reporting that some of the ads are redirecting them to malware.

What has Hiro done?

Turing on adblock and never turning it off

Courage.

I've always left Sup Forums unblocked. Never really found the old ads annoying since they were unobtrusive and the "onahole that works for you, onii-chan" was kinda funny.

I guess those days are over.

They are, but I'll give you a brand new ISA network card if you fix it.

God I love uBlock.

These ads are literal malware. On my mobile browser that doesnt block them its spamming me with play store when i click on posts and doing "you have a virus" popup scams.

Absolutely disrespectful for hiro to add these, hope he dies of aids and becomes a poor bum.

So he adds malware ads while at the same time asking for donations and making that shitty /vip/ board

Now he just needs to change to slower servers and limit the image file sizes and we are good to go

top kek

time to move onto infinity chan i guess.

I'm just messing the layout.

Its about 600% more bearable with appchan x if you can live with custom userscripts.

Every single time.

In adblock plus add:
||adglare.net^
to your filters.

You can also add this to ublock's static filters, just paste it under "My Filters"

In ublock, umatrix, noscript, or requestpolicy you can just open up the dropdown menu and block that domain through there.

I have appchan on my other PC. Tried it for the board background support.

4chanX do look more vanilla though and I sit at this PC more.

a shitty browser

SLAVIC GIRLS MAKE THE BEST WHAT CHRIST MAN

Periods

Ah. Everything is fine on Clover too. For what its worth it looks better with ublock as well.

Other than that its all over but the crying. Time to learn Japanese so I can shitpost on 2ch.

clickbait

Easy fix:

Sandwiches.

what's your ign?

You dont want to meet cute eastern yuropean ladies?

They might have sex with you

Sup Forums is kill. About time to leave this piece of shit completly. I'll see you in a fagless image board

People actually use the front page? Remember the shitstorm when they got rid of the side bar?

Sup Forums.org/frames

>Text Boards
F

Sup Forums is kill, time to turn to Islam

I'd rather hang myself..

I am so smrt.

Mine was never off in the first place.

anyone got the image that has the description of all of chinkmoots crimes?

M'fucker would save on bandwidth removing images from the "popular threads" and just leaving info about board, thread number and snippet of OP post and then after hover you would be able to see the thumbnail and full first post