Why dont i ever see this talked about here? Its usually python. C. C++. And linux...

Why dont i ever see this talked about here? Its usually python. C. C++. And linux. C# seems to be one of the most demanded languages for jobs, do u guys jsu not like it?

nobody here actually has a job fambino

Not by much. And arguably mostly only within the .NET framework.

>SQL
>jacascript
>programming languages

Sure. This is credible.

nobody talks about it because its a pajeet tier language for hacks

>nobody talks about it because its a pajeet tier language for hacks

It's more enterprise oriented than fucking java

Exactly.

You're probably talking about Java. Pajeet's can't code in C# for their lives. Look at Windows 10, for example. All those new frameworks and apps written in C# in India and they look like shit and don't do what they're supposed to.

is there a version for google chrome book?

people are making 100k$ year with js

you are mad bceuse its js

Because its literally java but not shit and Sup Forums only likes to shit on languages that arent Haskell or C.

>It's more enterprise oriented than fucking java
It's here only because windows has the monopoly.
No technical reasons to use it beside the IDE for retards and the link with windows

Why should I care OP?
I don't target windows machines and am already good with c++.

Does C# even have a non proprietary compiler? For all we know every program written in it is a virus.

well there's mono and .NET is open source now

what for google chrome book users.

I've literally no programming experience before, only basic HTML stuff

How painful is it going to be to start learning see sharp?

let's find out together. my linux os died when my 'puter went black, all i have left is my blu phone and my google chrome.

>he took a fucking screenshot of the screen to show a photo

What happened to this board senpai

mono

Yeah this has legitimately held me back in interviews. Someone recommended I just do a shitty .NET project, any recommendations Sup Forums?

(for you)

If you can't see sharp then you're a dumbass and nothing else.

>Pajeet.NET
No son, I don't like it.

How is Enigma a hard project? I did it in a day after just learning c# the first time.

It's like the worst parts of Java with as few of the good parts included as possible

Linux is not an OS

I didn't say that, I just said I needed something to use it for.