Mac hate thread? Mac hate thread

Mac hate thread? Mac hate thread.

Gaymen is Windows's only purpose. I don't care if I can't do it on my Mac book, I'm not a manchild.

>gay men
Fuck off back to mantoddler

ruined a macfag's day.

Earlier today I went shopping in town to check out the local games store, I wanted some new PC games to waste a few hours on. On my way there I passed the Apple store and noticed that it was a lot busier than usual.

One guy came out of the store with a new iPhone in his hand. This guy was your typical macfag, black turtle-neck sweater, skin-tight jeans, floppy hipster hairstyle, the works. He was holding the phone in his right hand. Feeling the rage welling-up inside me, I decided to try and make him drop it. I started following him around town, since his attention was firmly on his new iProduct, and a lot of people were in town today, there was no chance of him suspecting someone following him.

Anyway, after around 10 mins or so, we came to a busy part of the town (this area is filled with bars, cafes and resturants) and I noticed that he was getting ready to go into one of the cafes, so I decided that if I was going to do it, it had to be now. So I ran up to him as quickly as possible and rammed my left shoulder into his right shoulder from behind as hard as possible. He dropped the phone which landed on the ground with a sharp "thud". I stopped and turned around to see my handiwork, and watched him pick it up, it had a fucking huge crack right through the middle of the screen.

He gave me the most evil look I've ever seen, holding back the tears of laughter I said "I'm really sorry!" with a smile, and walked off.

So Sup Forums, how was your day?

As the Director of Technology for a medium sized business, I sent the CEO a memo with the "IBM saves money with Macs" articles attached. We will be discussing a transition phase early next week.

>ruined a macfag's day.
>I break people's stuff because I don't like that they like it
Literal autism.

>bitter poorfags

You can't HATE something that doesn't affect you life.

Fuck off Jordan

fake and shit, nice try though.

>gaymes
when will you fuckers learn.
this isn't

BITTER
I
T
T
E
R

You're my hero.

>Implying I play vidya
Just a placeholder really user

Nigger

Fuck it's time for an Apple hate thread indeed

God I love shitting all over this stupid ass company and their cock sucking customers

Apple is a fucking joke. Always has been and always will be

>poorfags

You do understand that everyone can see the literal JAMAL NIGGER tier financing Applel provides right? And that real computers often cost the same or more than your iShit.....right?

Seriously, no one thinks you're rich

truly based

there are like half a dozen mac threads on the front page. why are you so obsessed with macs, OP?

is this a pasta?

sounds like a pasta

Microsoft must have released a new product, so all the MSdroids are out in force.
Let's all wait to see how MS' latest foray into a market where they have no experience goes.
With the memory of WinPho, Zune and other disasters in mind let's all chant "Windows Everywhere!"

Damage control, ladies and gentlemen.

My i5-6300, 8GB RAM, 265GB X260 Thinkpad cost half the fucking price and has 8 more ports, plus it has 21 hour battery life.

Suck my dick

Macbooks are ugly and the keyboard is shit

of course it is. how new are you guys?