Apple told me a month ago the headphone jack is an ancient, obsolete piece of junk that they courageously dumped

>Apple told me a month ago the headphone jack is an ancient, obsolete piece of junk that they courageously dumped
>Brand new MBP has one

I'm very confused, someone please help?

Other urls found in this thread:

images.apple.com/v/macbook-pro/j/images/overview/touchbar_access_color_large.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't be confused, just prepare to succ.

One of the reasons they removed it was because when you get to your home or office where you charge your phone, you'd use your PC to listen to music, where wires aren't as much of a problem as when you're out and about.
The space also isn't as valuable in such a large device.

Doesn't matter, people will accuse Apple of being literally Hitler wether they keep it or not

The backlash for removing it from the phone. The excuse of making it thinner by removing it does work here.

Thank you for correcting the record

>people will accuse Apple of being literally Hitler

>removes esc
>leaves caps lock
>not hitler

get fucked, user

does not work here*

escape is still there though.

>it worked on the phone
pls...

Lose headphone jack just to add taptic engine that vibrates when you press harder.

C O U R A G E
O
U
R
A
G
E

My comment was supposed to mean, the excuse of making it thinner would work on the stupid masses for the phone but not for the MBP. I agree it was a stupid excuse as it looks exactly the same thickness.

?

You can fuck off if you want the headphone jack over the taptic engine

>Hey look at this fake mockup, the escape button isn't there man fuck apple

>Can't plug Apple's latest phone into Apple's latest laptop without extra cables or dongles
>Can't plug Apple's latest headphones into Apple's latest laptop without extra cables or dongles

So this...is the power of the Apple ecosystem....woah.

alright i will lol

You may perhaps need the extra vibration when you insert it in your ass faggot. ;^}

>I'm unable to distinguish a photo from a rendering
go see an ophthalmologist, or a psychiatrist. really, not even joking

>Apple
>there's no escape
Really makes you.

Go to Apple's site, cuck

on the real macbook pro its available in most cases in the left of the touch bar, if its not, hold down function and itll pop up.

That's fake though, Photoshop isn't even open on the MacBook and those buttons weren't there during the demo, all buttons on the touch bar have a grey rounded rectangle behind them to look like buttons.

Thanks for correct the record user-kun

Whatever. The fact remains there is no esc key. Unless you have proof otherwise I recommend you shit the fuck up.

You can literally see the shitty photoshop fuckups everyhere in thta pic

see

>on the real
>That's fake

this is what sucking applel cock looks like in word format

this has been a fun year for the overpriced chink "maker", that laptop will just be the cherry on the cake

>ss this post

lol no

The jack was removed because applel can't profit from an old standard, literally that's it. Now headphone makers have to pay them licence fees if they want to make lightning ones.

Courage my ass, if they're supposed to be heading towards a wireless future they should've added wireless charging and didn't lobotomise the built in NFC.

>im talking out of my ass so im right

thats a shitty meme pad, not a key. also it's clearl by what they showed that it isn't always there

That's a penis holder for macfags

it's always there, all you need to do is hold down the function key. stop being so assblasted.

>I believe in applel shitty rendering over an actual photo

>images.apple.com/v/macbook-pro/j/images/overview/touchbar_access_color_large.jpg

gb2 >>/lgbt/

>you need to use keyboard shortcuts to use the touchpad effectively
meme confirmed

>all you need to do is hold down the function key
haha

right?