Programming is hard

>programming is hard

When will this meme die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcLqVfKTtKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As soon as I learn to program.

isnt that a good meme? means you have less competition and better wages. i wish i could still have job simply by knowing how to use photocopier.

Programming is easy, programming courses are hard. If schools didn't rely on exams and you weren't being penalized for messing up syntax which everyone fucks up at some point then it wouldn't be hard.

>isnt that a good meme?
Not really, because my competition are ugly looking autists that are way better than me.

If more people got into it, not only would there be more attractive people doing it, but I would also stand out as more skilled than them.

>wanting to kill a deterrent who artificially causes scarcity of programmers
Are you retarded or a communist?

lol

mmm salty

It's easy if you're a code monkey.

That's interesting. I'm top of my class, while most of the neckbeards and autists are too busy playing video games.

Social skills is one of the most important factors in job advancement, even in compsci and engineering.

Being an actual good software developer is not easy. I can't tell you how many people I know who can program but are terrible software developers.

You could be one of the best programmers in the world. If you have no social skills and ability to work on a team then you'll go nowhere in the industry.

The worst part is some of these autists are still great at what they do, and could program circles around 10 other employees in the same position. However they have social anxiety and cannot stand up for themselves. They'll get put in a corner cubicle in an office somewhere, and get used and abused for their skill while barely getting paid.

Then they are not true neckbeards/autists, or you're extremely skilled.

Actually, I've been in the industry for 7 years now, and social skills are highly exaggerated for programmers. I mean, if you are a girl, they for sure count, because all the girls I went to university with are now managers and evangelists and whatnot and paid like 2-3 times what I am. But girls aside, guys don't really get promoted, they simply get better paid. And if you do more, you get paid more. So all these autists I'm working with are not only more skilled than me, they are also better paid than me and I'm on the fast track heading nowhere.

I know this is one of those posts meant to get a ruse out of people but its not a meme. programming is hard, familiarizing yourself with a new framework is hard. This shit doesn't come easy for people like me. but despite that i still want to learn and am currently learning about it. nothing makes me feel dumber than programming but at the same time nothing gives me a greater joy after programming something to completion. That feeling of pride you get when you created something from scratch, it may not be perfect, may have some flaws but it works and its yours and you are at the top of the world. then you try and learn a new framework because it seems cool and fun but you can't understand shit. You are trying to implement something in the basic tutorial but its not fucking working. So not only do you feel like a retard, you've also been rejected for an internship and are running on less sleep and food than usual. To top it off classes are getting harder and harder and you dont know where to turn to for help. and even if you did where would you find the time. All you really wanna do is crawl in a hole and die and then kill yourself just to make sure. Hoping that the darkness will take you away and you'll never worry about anything ever again.

so yeah programming is hard but it's also kind of fun.

I am hard

>messing up syntax which everyone fucks up at some point
If you do not have intense attention to detail, you do not belong in programming.

>familiarizing yourself with a new framework is hard
what did he mean by this?

>I want to do X
>look in frameworks docs for how to do X
>fin.

I learned how to program at 12 year olds, kek.
Can't possibly be hard if lil autist mcnugget consuming ol me could learn it.

When
>math is hard
does.

>manual memory management is hard

When will this meme die?

/thread

How do I become autistic?

>caring what people say online

youtube.com/watch?v=xcLqVfKTtKw