Fresh win7 install with chrome running

>fresh win7 install with chrome running
whoa so this is the power of the best OS?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you mean bloat?

I DEBLOATED IT AND UNINSTALLED THE BOTNETS ITS SUPER FAST I SWEAR

x32?

>best OS
that doesn't look like gentoo to me.

it still looks too much, is it x64 or x86?

you can go as low as 500MB on x86
don't know about x64

I downgraded to Windows 7 last night but the fucking updates search forever. I put it on went to sleep 6 hours later still checking for updates.

Reinstalled it again with clean Dreamspark ISO and license, still the fucking asshole is stuck on checking updates for hours. It installs the update agent v7 which is prerequisite for SP1 but nothing.

Fucking M$ niggers forcing us to use Windows 10 by sabotaging our legitimate installations.

Holy shit this is why i cant fucking stand win7 anymore. When i do a fresh install of win7 i have to disable sleep and just let windows update run for 2 days to get it to find updates.

use this

microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5842

>2016 and not having acces to a WSUS server.
You pleb should get your shit in order. IMO if you use the M$ botnets, you should at least do it properly and get a WSUS in you network

you should grab clean win7 sp1 and slipstream updates yourself and disable automatic updates

now M$ is throwing botnet shit in updates and you need to blacklist these, there is a list somewhere which says which are spyshit

Fucking this

I was hand-picking my updates ever since they started the Windows 10 signups, but once they started rolling out their bundled monthly updates, I just turned it off completely.

No need, there's updated versions in piratebay and can confirm they work wonders and they're botnet clean.

Just did a bit of digging, and back in the days when i installed windows 7 all day 'ERRY DAY", I used this tool called rt7lite.

You can create your own ISO, bake in the updates, language packs, logo's, name, programs,... the whole 9 metres.

I'm sure if you dig for it, you can still find it on a forum somewhere.

Just installed win 7 sp1
CPU usage is down 7%
Ram usage is down 3%
Avg frames in games are identical
Latency is SIGNIFICANTLY lower.

Fuck windows 10.

>best OS
>doesn't even come with built-in keylogger
dream on

Mine is up to date.

Windows Server 2008 R2 master race

But Ubuntu mate is only 300MB ram on boot.

I don't get this whole obsession with having low RAM utilisation.
Unused RAM is wasted RAM, or is it just me who thinks this way?
Wouldn't it be more efficient to use the unused RAM to cache applications, profiles and other I/O intensive stuff

Hey baby girl. What do you disable?

I thought Win10 was supposed to make more efficient use of your components though?

Here's a start for services:

>Printer
>Fax
>Print spooler
>Routing and remote access
>Anything remote access related

> not using RDP
> not printing files
Child detected

POSReady 2009 (-100MB) true master race

You can set this stuff to manual start also so it only starts when you actually use it. If someone wants their Windows installation to run lean the only ways you can do this is by disabling unnecessary services Microsoft has set to run by default.

Pirated Windows 7 with the reccomended version of with dazloader 2.2.2 and an official .iso, are the updates in pic related safe?

These are all the unsafe ones.

Usage with 8 Chrome tabs. Huge decrease was due to me disabling my 4GB RAM disk.

Most of that 716 MB is the file systems table mapped into RAM. On demand it's still available to applications.

The shiny one looks better imo

classic theme a best

They're moving to the Win10 cumulative updates. No more uninstalling the spyware not

Embrace the botnet Pajeet

what did this?

you're right, the implication is tho, that by "hoarding" 700mb ram (by the OS) means that there's 700mb less ram for other apps which might need the 700mb.

still retarded tho

I mean this

Oh, that. I disabled the gradient because the titlebar text toward the right edge of inactive windows gets hard to read since the gradient color is the same as the text color.

Did you forget to install the CPU cooler?

Never thought of that. Makes sense.

Enjoy your no hardware acceleration, I mean wouldn't we all love classic theme if it had DWM?

Well, if is to believed, it isn't that bad.

It still seems like a "who has the shortest dick" competition. But I guess M$ users don't really think about that.

too late senpai, already switched to Loonix.

doin pretty good on win10

Buy 16gb of ram and stop complaining

>wouldn't we all love classic theme if it had DWM?
Yes.

There needs to be a DWM theme that retains the look of classic theme.

At least do a screenfetch to show what thou areth running

Nope, something accidentally started the update process when I put speccy on here, incedentally so I could see how hot it was before that spike.

I was too until the anniversary update disabled Sandboxie and fucked over my audio causing it to stutter randomly during gaming.

The cumulative updates fix 2 old issues but create 10 new ones. Retarded devs at M$.

Here's mine, for a more valid cock measuring contest.

bloooat

also posting current desktop, usually uses way more memory but I haven't really done anything since rebooting the other day

tfw underutilized

Had the same problem, doing WSUS Offline did the trick, it didn't install all the updates, but suddenly I was able to go beyond checking for updates.

Don't have my VM open otherwise I would be using it.

Do loonix nutjobs at least dual boot? Am I the only one who uses their OS because of the programs supported on it and not because of the OS? I use linux for all my servers, obviously, and I'd love to use linux for my general computing, but like 90% of my games and programs don't run on it. Or do people just not play games besides tux racer?

I used to dual boot, but now I just run a virtual machine

>audio issues

I had this in windows 7 and couldnt get rid of it wtf

i installed botnet and its fine

wtf.

It's better to sacrifice some programs to get the security and freedom that comes with using only FOSS.

>games besides tux racer
Shut up Tux Racer is stellar
No one needs anything else

unused ram is wasted ram

I do dual boot for games.
But man like half my Steam library runs on Linux now, not to mention that many Linux console emulators are better than the windows alternatives, when they aren't just comparable.
I think the Dei Ex and the first two Bioshocks (Bioshock Infinite works on Linux) were the last games I booted to Windows for.

Civ, Team Fortress, DotA, the Half Lives and Portal, Rocket League, Terraria, Starbound, XCOM, DotA, and a lot of others, not just weird indie shit, they all run natively on Linux.

A whole lot of others work flawlessly through Wine.

I mean, sure, there are still a lot of major games that don't run on Linux, but saying it's only Tux Racer is being silly.

I don't play games, life and work got in the way. If I did, I would run native games from Steam, which I hear are plentiful now, and use console/pc emulators.

see
www.blackviper.com

Too late, they already have the bullshit rollups.

You have to be fucking kidding me.