MacBook Pro Mechanical Escape Key Adapter

I'm putting this on Kickstarter with options for Cherry MX(Gateron), Alps and Topre.

How much should I charge?

Negative Ten Dollars

$15 retail, $10 early backers

maybe this maybe make it 17 bucks and then early backers 12

I was thinking $69 early backers and $99 regular.

wut thats to much for a button dude

i hope this is a massive joke

No it sounds just right for Apple users

Apple people don't care about money

Your targeting the intersection of the market that buys mechanical keyboards and macbooks, so you could probably charge $300 as long as you offer a 'hand crafted' personalized keycap.

You're in luck; the thing it connects to is indeed massive and a joke

Brilliant idea!

i can't wait to see apple tank it's going to be fucking glorious

Apple users for sure don't care about money, they'll just take more student loans.

make it 60 bucks not 100
who will take first samsung or apple

People might actual buy this useless shit I think you're onto something

don't hold your breath, kiddo. some faggot on Sup Forums expresses his giddy excitement to see apple tank literally every year and every year i suspect another autistic kid dies waiting by his computer for news that apple is dead.

you underestimate how much fucking money they make, their stocks and profit couldn't go up forever

>$3000

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Cost fucking twice as much as the last Macbook Pros, literally more really. A new set of dumbass features. All that so you can talk to Siri on your SiriBook Pro.

you're forgetting something absolutely critical.

BASED APPLE

I really feel for you kids who don't handle change well.

But there already an esc key, senpai.

>key
try again

Just get one of these.

There's literally nothing wrong with buying a new laptop to last you through college with student loans

Putting it on a cable is stupid

Does this one have those retarded clicker butterfly keys like on the Macbook?

Yes, but it's "2nd generation". So at least they acknowledge that MacBook's keyboard is utter dogshit.

For humanity's sake I hope this is a joke.