Tfw work 18 hours a week and live at home

>tfw work 18 hours a week and live at home
>tfw have to go to my wagie part time job in a few hours
>tfw COMPLETELY WASTED the four days of freedom

Oh my god, I am such a cuck. I will post my perfected over time copy pasta in the next post, which I edited to fit in multiple topics. You will have seen it before.

I just fucking hate working part time and doing a cucky job.

You know, my expenses are so low I really could quit it and have no consequences apart from slightly disappointed parents who put no pressure on me. But I get paid about £550 a month for a zero pressure job and I spent way too much on coffee and junk food, and LMAO at the idea that I have the willpower to give that up. Especially at the end of those demoralising 6 hour shifts

>going to my retailcuck wagie job
>work part time for 6 hours 3 days a week but my week consists of days ruined by work or days dreading the upcoming work days
>do a job that some silicon valley 19 year old should've automated by now (they're too busy with the college fuckfest)
>sometimes get seen by people I went to school with and yhey probably laugh at me
>was laughed at by girls younger than me who knew my name ("Hey look it's user") and I didn't even know who they were
>manager realised I've been taking 40 minute breaks instead of 15 and subtly told me to cut it out
>did a degree and I'm smart but lazy
>had lots of graduate interviews but after a lifetime of doing well in academia I can't pass interviews because I'm not a normie
>tonnes of chad and Stacey couples at my workplace, many of them younger than me
>never ever had attention from a girl ever, have had zero social life for years

What's my stake in society? I lift weights but can't motivate myself to stop binge eating or work hard in my free time (on programming stuff).

If I got a graduate job then at least I wouldn't be a low status cuck but it would be mind numbing and soul destroying.

Life is unfair. Some posh person who goes to a private school is taught to act in an ubernormie way and skates through a zero work arts degree at university. This is the type of person interviewing me when I go to graduate job interviews in London.

This is humiliating and depressing. Who was the con artist that said that work gives any pride ever?

And pop songs played as muzak, which are the anthems of normies. Images of models and celebrities are shown everywhere. These are the people who post Instagram selfies gloating about "Puttin in da #work" when they had everything handed over to them due to their looks.

Perhaps consider taking a shotgun to your head and pulling the trigger and killing yourself

Oh my, aren't you edgy.

Try to cut out the junk food, you'll feel a lot better in a few months, same for the coffee if it makes you feel anxious.
It may sound depressing, but you are a normie, an average guy who opted for withdrawal because it's comfier than struggling to impress random people.
Just relax and find some passion, even if it's a waste of time in the eyes of most people or even your own. We're all superfluous or replacable parts in a giant machine, and that's not going to change, wether you're a scientific genius, handsome, rich, popular or anything like that.
You're probably missing someone in your life who's counting on you, motivating you to get up in the morning regardless of how you're feeling, but that's probably not going to happen unless the welfare state crumbles under the weight of millions of 'refugees' and single mothers and women need husbands to support them again.

wrong board faggot amphibian poster.

And also, stop being a spoiled little fuck.
No work = Nigger tier.

Up until recently I was working 50-60 hours a week.

You're like those celebrities that claim they hate their life

I'm ugly as fuck and i have a great job which pays well, nice car, apartment. Looking good helps but im many sectors it really doesn't matter much. It's not the fault of these instagram folks or 'rich kids', it's yours. Get to work and fix it.

And to add to that. Ive worked for companies full of guys with acne riddled faces and curved backs and some of them are at the top of their game. Theyre either super well paid programmers, consultants or managers for programming related departments and rake in lots of cash.

>have work
>have a degree
>complain about it

Fuck you. I am a NEET without future and have nothing in my life than shitposting on Sup Forums.

Neets don't have this problem

I stay in bed all morning, comfy as fuck

>I eat too much and am fat
>boohoo, why muh social life so bad??!?!?!

>I fail my interviews
>boohoo, muh normies taking muh jerbs

>I work 6 hours a day, 3 days a week, and survive
>boohoo, I am so retarded I cannot understand how lucky I am

What the bloody hell is wrong with you? Eat less and learn to be a normie in interviews. This is not difficult, it is trivial.

And stop whining like a spoiled child.

Hey its you again. You should appreciate your situation. You have the freedom to what you want. When not working you don't have to think about work. No work stress.
This was all pointed out in your previous thread so why are you here again?

Being fat is not an excuse for not being social
I'm fat but have an extremely busy social life

>smart but lazy
You're not very smart.

OP was whining about being fat and not attracting attention.

You're just a pussy, I used to work 16 hour shifts 7 days a week. You don't know what wage slavery is.

>live at home

do people rent places set them up and go live in the street for fun? what is this "live at home"?

Hi user.

I work a part time job where on average I work above 20 hours a week and at 11$ an hour,

50% of my wages per month goes to my rent and the rest of it is used to feed me. Usually that leaves me with about 300$ left. I pay no utilities.

I can do fine with that, user. Why are you sobbing about shit?

Work sucks, I wish I could be neet.

What are you gonna do when Sup Forums is shut down with the rest of Sup Forums?

I don't really mind work. I get paid to fuck around with tech and do similar shit I would do at home. Some weeks hours are longer but not too bad in general.

Living the dream you faggot.

What job?

what cunt you live in? In europe you get free college and the US you can just take a student loan or apply for financial aid. You are just making excuses not to get a degree. YOu literally have to try NOT to work in order to not find a job.