What's best and cheapest headphones according to you?

What's best and cheapest headphones according to you?

SoundMagic P11, i've tested them yeasterday and they are awesome, can compare them with headphones twice as expensive

Sennheiser

i'm actually wearing those right now lol
breddy gud headphones for $20

Those $20 Monoprices served me well when I was strapped for cash, haven't really tried any other pairs.

Koss Porta pro

sorry P11s

IEM: soundmagic e10

'full size': koss portapro

Tascam th02 i think. Like 20 bucks, decent for referencing mixes, neutral sounding. Wish they had a removable cord desu.

i always recommend the monoprice cans. they sound fine. If you want to move a step up get some sennheisers in the 200 dollar range. anything higher than that and you're a sucker

especially if you are over 25, your ears are already shot anyways

ksc75 no jokes then mod them with a headband

Etymotic MK5

HD598SE for entry level

Find me another pair as aesthetic as the Sennheisers

JVC HA S-400

The 6 dollar Panasonic ones. I'm no audiophile, but they sound pgud.

SHE3590>HJE120

this

I still use them at work. hell, my grado and sennheiser can only sound maybe ~20% better despite costing 5+ times as much.

Yeah these are lit and well worth the price

am audiophile but don't have ps1k on me friend has them but i do have gs1k

The cheapest one you can find that covers your whole ear

Sennheiser hd202
KZ ATE

Those ones are pretty good for the price.

If you can get them for under 20.
> >$100
OP said cheapest you fag

$100 is cheap you poorfag

The thread is about cheapest aka lowest price headphones. there are many good headphones for 50 bucks so try again

Open: HD558
Closed: nvx xpt100

Both sub $100.

Etymotic Research mc-5 or whatever their cheapest model is. $50ish USD. They work like earplugs and can't hear normies talk unless you're in the study section of a library - which counter-intuitively is where they make the most fucking noise because they don't have any fucking manners.

Using pic related right now and they aren't bad at all. I'm happy with them

I'm actually wearing those right now (the premium model, ZX-310). Feels good, m8.

actually their cheapest model is the Ety kids, 39 USD

That would be Etymotic MK5 which is better than the MC5 it basically replaced. Kids is cheaper but also very insensitive and has a rather bright response.

>sub $100.
>159.99 gbp.

What did they mean by this?

/thread

got a pair 4 years back. the cabling went loose, sent them in and had them back good as new in a week. the lifetime warranty + cheap price + great travel headphones makes them a necessity if you travel/use your tech on the go

Didn't realize the HD558 were discontinued. I bought mine new off amazon for $80.

Damn those are ugly as fuck

i disagree but aesthetics are subjective. I have a jewfro so they hide pretty well, but even when i shave my head they rest comfortably on my scalp and look fine. i don't reccomend going around town in them, but on planes/public transport they're fine

The Sennheiser HD202 are really nice and you can get them for 20 bucks.
Must be a bass lover tho