What technology are you getting for Christmas this year Sup Forums?

What technology are you getting for Christmas this year Sup Forums?

Nothing I really want to get desu

tfw no maki gf

A personality.

Either a vinyl cutplotter or a cheap laser cutter, depending on my budget.

nothing
like always

A waifubot.

new 15" MacBook Pro

It's been one year and you haven't yet found a better pic OP?

There is no better pic than Maki

Nothing. Since I get paid well in the technolo/g/y field I instead buy my small family a few things and tell them to get me a book or practical items like undershirts instead.

will you also be getting a mac pro to shove up your ass?

Probably gonna ask for a full-size master mouse to have a mouse to take out with me.

Model N™

>still getting gifts

Sure is underage in here.

A flash drive to make a Rubber ducky out of, some accessories for an arduino and that's about it.

>implying you ever stop getting gifts
Sounds like your family doesn't like you. Can't blame them though, must suck having an autistic weeb for a child.
Asking for specific gifts though.. now that's pathetic.

>what are you getting for christmas this year
>this is a board for takers, not givers
>further reminder that this board is for children or at best manchildren

on my birthday my dad texted me to say happy birthday and that we should get lunch sometime when he's in town. that was about a month ago. haven't talked to him since. i'm probably going to buy my mom a new laptop so she can get online a little more easily. or a tablet, since that'd be easier for her to use.

>his family and friends hate him

Stellaris and some Eau de Toilette.

My family doesn't really do expensive presents. It's more about being together and having a good time.

Nice game, btw.

E3 Nor Flasher for my PS3
Upgrading my desktop CPU and Motherboard
PS Vita

this, they cant exactly ignore me when i live in their basement

I love Maki!

Not Zen

I guess some fire, will keep me warm in winter

>asking for specific gifts
>pathetic

More like caring. You give them options, they pick one. Plus, I have a nephew who still believes in babby Jesus, so we all write a letter about what we want. Fuck, I wouldn't know what to get otherwise.

Why does Maki's character design look better than the other raibus?

OT: A GPU, I hope.

A redmeme note 3 or moto g4 because I'm poor and my 512 mb french phone running an unofficial russian build of cyanogenmod 12.1 lags even on the app drawer, and i need that portable moeshit in my daily life.

I have $1382AUD and have no idea what to get.
I haven't had more than like $30 in a long time and I guess the penny pinching NEET ways have turned my into a kike because I could barely spend the $17 on a quality game that put me from $1400 to this.

wat gaem?

My Summer Car.

I just got a new macpro

Would love a few f12 noctua fans and a 1060.

If i can find one, a 20" iMac G4. if not, maybe a Yotaphone 2

>quality game
>my summer car

Guess it depends on what you want from a game..

Quality in my opinion is getting more hours in that dollars spent on it. It's also the first game in a long time that I've spent about 9 hours in a single game playing, seeing as most I play for 20 minutes then stop.

It's obviously my personal opinion, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

nothing everything i want i've to buy myself but im not complaining cuz i get my money from my dad

A GPD Win
>tfw Skyrim, GTA, and Fallout 4 in my pocket
I'll have no life everywhere I go

>It's also the first game in a long time that I've spent about 9 hours in a single game playing

Same here with Stellaris. The day I got it I played nonstop from after lunch until I went to sleep.
It has this "just one more turn" Civilization style thing to it.

How's Stellaris as a whole? I'm a fan of Civ, but now sure about it and even though it was on sale the other day, my inner jew screamed "no."

What do you think of it?