Can this PC run the latest games in 4k?

Can this PC run the latest games in 4k?

>AMD CPU

>AMD GPU

Sorry, but I don't support jewish companies like Intel.

Sup Forums.......

yes
it will also burn down your house

No, you don't have enough GPUs

AMD = pajeet who makes cheap shit that burns your home
Intel = white man company that goes quality over quantity. hires white americans.

>Am3+ cpu. Not waiting for zen or intel.
>RX480. Not waiting for vega or a 1080.
Top kek pc

>claims he doesn't support jewish companies like intel
>about to buy a motherboard with intel gigabit LAN

Not any game supports crossfire. Also, this CPU will bottleneck your PC.

You need more optical stations.

You forgot a sound card.

The AMD CPU is your biggest bottleneck, besides that 4 way crossfireX has terrible scaling, don't expect 4x the performance just because you use 4 of them. Hell don't even expect 3x performance with 4 of them. Scaling just isn't great and usually introduces microstutter.

Multi-GPU for gaming is just not a great idea with current buses.

Nope. Without a 4K mouse, UR fukt.

Don't mix RAM. Buy a 32GB kit if you want that much.
It really bothers me you're willing to spend $1000 on GPUs but youre cheaping out on the CPU.

Also, the general rule is spend as much money as you can on one card. SLI/Crossfire later if you want to. SLI/Crossfire scale, 2 cards doesn't equal 2x performance, so one card twice as powerful is far better.

>you actually posted this on Sup Forums
I'm impressed how dedicated you are to getting (you)s

>mix ram
>same exact shit
>ignore it being obsolete ddr3

lol holy shit this is terrible. saved.

but you buy samsung?

Both of the companies have their headquarters in FUCKING ISRAEL m8.
Get your shit together.

Nice meme! xD

>Americans
>white

Wait does this matter?

So my plan of getting two more 4GB sticks of the exact same ones I have to being me up to 16 is a bad idea?

It wil most likely work, but RAM is supposed to be sold in sets because they're matched sets meant to work together, mixing up sets will normally work, but can increase your risk of a bit flipping or similar memory errors.

the amount of people who fell for this...

Alright fuck it might as well just buy a set of 64 I thought ram could be upgraded whenever.

Like I said, it can be and is normally just fine to do so, but if you work in a mission critical environment where you can't have downtime or it will cost you hundreds of dollars per minute of downtime, you might as well invest in ECC RAM and make sure it's properly matched.

For the average home user and or gamer, it wont matter and you'll be fine 99% of the time with mismatched kits.

TLDR; feel free to mix and match kits, just know there is a slightly increased possibility of a bit flipping or other memory errors.

No. Only minesweeper.
Why 480 though? I know this is a shitpost but furies or waiting for 490/vega would be way better.

I read about some guy who bought 4 Titans and the fourth one only provided 5-10% better performance. anything more than 2 GPUs seem to be pretty shitty imho.