If youre not a poorfag, there is no point in buying amd, prove me wrong

if youre not a poorfag, there is no point in buying amd, prove me wrong

I cant you are correct.

I bought a 5350 to make a pfsense box, works gud. Otherwise, no.

more like "gay"md

But.....this means that you'll get a better performance for less money? There are cheap Intel CPUs also.
(t. Intel i5 6600)

Athlon 860 master race reporting in

Correct statement

I can sense the rustled jimmies of poor people..

Wasn't poor. Bought gtx1080. Am now poor. Where did I go wrong user?

imagine having things to buy other than gaymen computers. expenses that make the 100 extra bucks you spend on an i7 look like spare change.

sounds horrible right? even if you make 6 figures you'll be constrained by budgets. not overspending is part of being a responsible adult regardless of whether or not you can afford to do it.

I am poor and i buy AMD

>b-but m-muh future proof rx480 with 8gigs of vram and v-vulcun

you are right m8, but everyone here is rich with a 10 inch cock so we all have intel, fuck those price-performance fags

You should buy amd products now :^)

if youre not a poorfag, there is no point in buying free os, prove me wrong

Tell this to my boss.

On the contrary, unless you're a poorfag, there's no point in buying nvidia. Rich people don't consider a $500 video game card as a status symbol, that's chump change but a poorfag will feel rich wasting their money on these things. Rich people are extreme penny pinchers and as such AMD is the choice of wealthy nobles.

>you have to go on the internet and call people poor to cover up your buyer's remorse when the money you spent didn't make you as happy as the ones who took your cash said it would

What a sad life you must have.

The open-source linux drivers for AMD cards are better. Prove me wrong.

I don't want to support Intel nor Nvidia.

*There is no reason to support AMD aside from being poor and an insane fanboy faggot

I'm not an AMD fanboy, I just hate Intel and Nvidia. Big difference.

>not knowing how to manage your funds even if you're rich
sorry you werent taught life skills user

>tfw fx-4300
Kill me.

I-I've got an old FX-6300 lying around still

We need AMD, overwise you will pay triple for less advanced stuff. Monopolies are bad for consumers, even rich ones.

Threadly Reminder:
>If Hitler had won Intel wouldn't exist
>If Intel didn't exist a company not run by jews would be in its place
>that company wouldn't practice jew tactics of illegally crippling a competitor and keeping them on proverbial life support to maintain a "legal" monopoly
>tech wouldn't have stagnated for the last 10 years
>We'd have x86 advancing at the same rate as ARM has been
>Thanks Hitler. You tried for us.

>tried amd
>black screen

>tried intel + nvidia
>worked

that is the only reason I use intel.

it fucking works.

Look at this fool. He has a point.

Nostalgia and saying fuck you to Intel

AMPoo

I just don't like Intel or nVidia.

Oh, maybe because all Intel processors have a LITERAL backdoor that has access to all lower level components and works even when the PC is powered off.
Enjoy your IntelĀ® Active Management Technology, fucking cuckolds.

I was poor, bought a lot of AMD at $2 a few months ago.

I am no longer poor.

My AMD AM3+ platform form ASUS has that as well unfortunately. I can reboot my machine remotely from a hibernation state with a WoL packet, so you can almost guarantee that there's a backdoor in shutdown mode.

well fuck me, you're right

The same argument can be said if you do not buy the highest end Quadros, and 8 Xeon E7s.
-no point buying an i7 when you can buy 8 Xeon E7s
-no point getting 128GB RAM when you can get over 2TB Buffered RAM when running Xeon E7s
-no point using onboard ethernet when you can buy a Fiber NIC
-no point buying GeForce when you can buy Quadro

Xeon E7's have less single core performance.
ECC RAM has more overhead.
Quadro's don't boost to the same clocks as GeForce.

Thats from the mobo itself having its own tiny processor and OS. Some models even have a baked in web browser for trouble shooting hardware problems.

Consumer electronics are not designed for privacy or security. Theres no way around it.
If you want a device to be relatively safe never connect it to the internet. Its the only viable option.

Intel Active Management is basically the same thing, just built into the chipset.

>implying this hard
How's aymd treating u

Points top and bottom are true but hardware ECC adds no performance penalty unless you're using some advanced ECC feature of a motherboard.

Their turbo can be just as fast.
Not ECC, but buffered. Yes it can be slower but you can RAMDisk your entire storage.
Quadros have more driver features too. Clock speeds are not everything. Boost is only relevant when you buy cards with better heatsinks which is often almost the price of another higher tiered GPU, at least in my region.