Is Sup Forums ready for the quantum leap?

Is Sup Forums ready for the quantum leap?
wiki.mozilla.org/Quantum
Mozilla is about to kill chrome and it clones, using the best browser never felt this good.

SJW HATERS BTFO

Hey, just because you use Mozilla's products doesn't mean you can't nonetheless hate SJWs. Just because you can't separate a product from the ideology of its creators doesn't mean everyone else can't.

Mein Kampf is a really good book. Just don't think about who wrote it.

>sees project fail due to stupid decisions
>goes on to copy shit from servo
L O L

This is a terrible example, because Mein Kampf was about Hitler's ideology. Meanwhile, the majority of products we use have nothing to do with the ideology of their creators.

That just isn't true. Products are created because of the producers ideologies and carry them within, even if it isn't as blatant as a book literally written expressing an ideology.

I wouldn't expect someone as vapid as you to understand such though, you've never produced anything in your goddamn life.

I hate missiles, that Von Braun was a nazi creep

It is possible to read Mein Kampf without becoming a nazi.

>Products are created because of the producers ideologies
This occurs only some of the time. People have various motivations to make products. Sometimes it's just to make money, and regardless, not every one of a person's ideologies are infused into the things they've created.

>and carry them within
It really depends upon the product. I doubt there is any ideology infused within a McDonalds cheeseburger, for instance.

>I wouldn't expect someone as vapid as you to understand such though, you've never produced anything in your goddamn life.
And what the hell have you produced, user?

>goes on to copy shit from servo
citation needed

They had 2 choices:
-build a new browser around servo
-incorporate servo parts in the current browser
Both have pros and cons, if the project is modular and well designed, there are no reasons to start all over again.

Point to us what, as a END-USER, reflects the sjw mentality of mozilla.

What about being nazi before reading?

Sup Forumsmarketers already brainwashed you so there's no need

>incorporating is not copying
hurrrrrrrrrr

Yeah cause a faster browser is clearly a part of its creators SJW ideology

>Mozilla

After they fucked up Firefox so hard I gave up on them.

Servo is a Mozilla project you dumbass nigger

>sees project fail due to stupid decisions
wrong quote

But why? I like the guy who wrote it.
Note: am not a nazi

I'm gay, so no way I will ever use Mozzarella products ever.

>servo is a firefox project
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
lol

You misunderstand, but that's understandable coming from someone who uses terms like "SJW".

>It really depends upon the product. I doubt there is any ideology infused within a McDonalds cheeseburger, for instance.
Then you're blind. A fast and mediocre burger has zero ideological connection with a corporation founded on fast and mediocre production? Minimal meat, minimal cheese has absolutely zero relation with maximum profit corporation? HMMMMMM

>N-No you
I expected a little better from you, reevaluating that now. It's unfortunate you cannot see how ideology penetrates everything we create, but our ideologies aren't static, neither are corporations, but they work extremely hard to maintain their ideology.

>Just don't think about who wrote it.
>implying Hitler did anything wrong
Are you a >muh 6 gajillion bullshitter?

wtf i hate space travel now
those fucking nazis killing 6trillion good people!!1

>6 trillion

It was 60 petabillion and that's why we should give all our money to goldman sachs

>Minimal meat, minimal cheese has absolutely zero relation with maximum profit corporation? HMMMMMM
Maximum profit isn't an ideology. It's how any successful business runs.

>I expected a little better from you
If you're going to insult me as part of your argument, I have all rights to use the same insults upon you.

Petabillin! Oy very it was 10^238 billion

which is why we should only buy intel and nvidia products, otherwise we're literally worse than hitler

Yes! Those poor people lost all their gold and riches, as it was taken away by those damn Nazis.
They even rebuilt the WTC for the good of all the other poor people!

They literally make sand into computers! They are genius people! Imagine losing 6*10^695 million of them!

But nvidia products catch on fire, just like the furnaces at auschwitz.

>We're going to ship major improvements in 2017
>2017
>fast forward to 2020
>project still not finished
lol

Oy gevalt

Why do you rush your agenda? Why not piece it out and go at it step by step to really instill the truth in him? I mean her. Ruby is my qtpie on the other side of the world.

also, Hi Ruby!

Mein Kampf is a terrible book though, the only reason people read it is because Hitler wrote it and it details the Nazi ideology.

>Point to us what, as a END-USER, reflects the sjw mentality of mozilla.
The excessive focus on "user experience" and social features is distinctly feminine

SJW/liberalism = feminine, mothering, "you kids get along!" ideology
SJWs = feminine males and obnoxioius females

Feminine people make feminine decisions

>lol
still waiting for sources...

make decisions for the feminine*

Agreed, just like Atlas Shrugged is the bible of economy even when I don't completely sympathize with Ayn Rand's ideology.

What browser are you using right now? I'm curious as none of the well-known browser seem to fit your needs.
They ALL focus on user-experience.
>inb4 lynx or cli shit
Don't try to fool us, you used that shit once when you tried to install gentoo in virtualbox, be honest.

>The excessive focus on "user experience"
That's pretty much all of the software companies.