Any logical reason you're not on Tycho (Pale Moon 27)?

Any logical reason you're not on Tycho (Pale Moon 27)?

palemoon.org/WIP/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rolling release is a meme.

It's just a beta before a major update (version 27).

>using shitty Firefox knockoffs

Yeah nah, I'll rather just use Firefox.

Might even switch to Chromium.

Retard.

Yeah, removing useless features and adding optimization means it's just a shitty knockoff.

I'm not paranoid enough to think my binary official Firefox browser has any malicious code, so I'd rather keep using the non-sucky version with the latest features, performance optimizations, and bugfixes

>t. autist

Firefox is fine. Disable crap you don't want with a user.js file and you're good to go. But oh no, I have to be a special snowflake and use some cancerous fork.

Fuck off to Chrome, you cretin.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I hit a nerve?

But I am.

I'd say not being a retard is a pretty logical reason, so I'll stick to Nightly

Because the developer is a furry

The problem is that as time goes on, it becomes less and less compatible with various sites.

Also what did they mean by this?

Doesn't have support for muh addons

addon compatibility
I don't want to look for workarounds or "addon that does the same thing as" all the fucking time.

Because Firefox and all derivatives are slow, clunky bullshit.

That's the best reason to use Pale Moon though. There are plenty of FF add-ons that no longer work with FF, because of Mozilla's stupid shit, and the Devs just abandoned them instead of changing them for the umpteenth time.

Opera 12.16 is a thing.

Because it's a shit browser developed by a lone Dutch furry. Massive teams of people can't keep security holes out of their web browser, so the idea that I'm going to trust some degenerate who codes in a shit-filled diaper and a fursuit is laughable.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

No.

Because Pale Moon does not support e10s (multiprocess), I'm on Aurora, which does. Yes I know stable has e10s as well now, but correct me if I'm wrong, stable does not allow you do use e10s along with addons as well... and if you're using Firefox without addons, you might as well just use fucking Chrome.

Because I use Brave

I don't want to deal with potential breakages so I'm still using the stable version.

Because SeaMonkey is far more comfy.

>default layout
>not pinned to taskbar

I don't believe that you use SeaMonkey at all, Sergiy.

I don't use a browser developed by somebody who doesn't understand basic web design

Firefox is still better.

I do on my Slack partition, but it's not the default on my Windows install, no.