Looking to finally ditch shitty $30 chink headphones, is the HyperX Cloud II a decent headset? If so...

Looking to finally ditch shitty $30 chink headphones, is the HyperX Cloud II a decent headset? If so, do I need any external hardware, such as a DAC, etc?

What are you using the Headphones for?
Music, games, producing?

Get Grado, Senheiser, or Shure.

It's the least shitty gaymen headset, but that's not saying much

I use the Superlux HD 668B. Good for the price. If you need a mic just get a $10 lapel mic - it'll be just as good as anything on a headset.

Music & gaming, maybe audio production at some point.

Do i need a DAC, sound card, amp, etc.?

If someone offered me shitty chink headphones and some gaymen headset, I'd take the shitty chink headphones over one any day. All the headsets that I've handled felt like garbage, no matter what the price point.

>muh stuff
Ever thought about putting your money to buying a wife?

>audio production
yea youll need an interface like this one i use

what can a wife offer that stuff cannot? (I don't need pussy either)

I have Hyperx cloud II. It's okay. Its not bad and its not great. If you get it on sale then go for it. But then I'm used to studio headphones

>Steinberg
Mah nigga, i'm running the UR22 MKII and my Samson SR850 is arriving the 9th.
What kind of music do you make?

What mah nigga said.

>UR22 MKII
tfw i got the ur22 a few months before that one came out
i am kind of bad at composing but i am open to makiing any style of music

Noice, i'm more into 70's Rock, Prog and "Power Pop" ala Place Vendome (Keyboardist)
Saving to get a guitar

nice i have a yahama 61 key i practice on/use for midi and a cheap jackson that was like $200 or so

if you use cubase pro version for a daw it has good amp rack plugins for guitar and bass but there are better 3rd party

HyperX cloud is fine for what it is. It's decent quality and Kingston is well known for good support and service.

External DAC would be completely irrelevant for this headset. It has a built-in DAC.

Is it worthwile to buy any additional hardware?

I thought I just answered that question.

Like a soundcard.

only if you have shitty onboard audio that crackles or you hear interference while you listen

The sound card/DAC is built into the hyperx cloud ii.

top track is better

>Recycling my image from an old thread
If you want:
Reasonably durable and comfortable with acceptable quality audio and microphone
Then the HyperX Cloud IIs are alright.

If you want better sound quality or mic quality, there are WAY better headsets.
Even my old first gen Razor Krakens are more enjoyable to listen to music/games with. Mic Quality sucks, tho. And not as comfortable.

>search bar still enabled
>task view button still enabled
>microsoft edge

is this bait?