My 980ti Strix OC still the best card ever

My 980ti Strix OC still the best card ever.

1080, 1070, 1000 series FUCKING WRECKED. GOOD GAME FAGGOTS, ENJOY YOUR COMPUTER CATCHING ON FIRE.

I'm going to SLI 980ti STRIX OC. And I won't have any housefires caused by my card. Enjoy your 1080 housefire and shit card.

And what's your max overclock on your ebin Strix, lil' buddy? Real in-game boost clock please.

>980ti TDP: 250w
>1060ti TDP: 150w

>1060ti Housefire probability: 150:1.

>he bought nvidia
>buyers remorse kicking in
>better go on Sup Forums to pretend i don't feel the need to buy a new nvidia TM videocard every year

...m-m-maki!!!

980ti is a great card though.

Maxwell hasn't been gimped yet. They know people are watching after what they did to Kepler. Plus Pascal is just a Maxwell respin, so it costs them nothing to prop it up. Wait for Volta to drop and THEN Maxwell and Pascal will fall off together.

They will gimp my 980ti with driver updates?

Also when I use Bleachbit to clear my cache periodically to free up disk space. I noticed that it clears nvtelemetry.log.bak.

Where and what exactly is nvtelemetry? I can't find out anymore information on it, and I don't want to be in a fucking nvidia botnet. It seems that way, as I had to make a throwaway email and nvidia account. Just so I could download the latest drivers for my 980ti. Which is a big fucking annoyance.

To me, there is no fucking use in having a Nvidia account. It just makes it easier for them to store my usage information and sell that to third-party advertising companies.

Everything in the world is hyper capitalized and fucked up, intrusive spying now.

Yeah; I'm probably going to add a second 980ti as well. At 3440x1440 @ 100hz one card is struggling, but a 1080 is a small difference with a large cost, and I can grab another 980ti for probably around 250 so eh

What mental disease gives you delusions?

I lucked out, I could have gotten a 6700k and 1080. Instead I opted for a 4790k and a 980ti.

Glad I did. 6700k bends with some heatsink makes. The 980ti doesn't catch on fire and is still incredibly powerful, especially in SLI for 4K 60+ FPS 8x MSAA modern gaming.

Oh look a mentally ill tripfaggot attention whore. Don't bother responding :^).

You are extremely lucky to get the lower performing parts.

They barely perform less (>10FPS for Pascal), and will last a lot longer. Possibly decades. Skylake and Pascal will all set their owner's houses on fire within a year.

Touched a raw nerve, eh? Heh heh!

You must be feeling very blessed to have a lower-performing piece of hardware that you are going to have to use for ten years. You are so lucky!

When those pubes finally sprout, you are going to laugh at yourself for spending money and arguing with anonfags for shit like this.

In fairness, the 980 Ti matches a stock 1080 once you crank it up to 1500MHz+. Of course, not all 980 Tis can do that. My Classy does though. It'll be getting replaced with a 1080 Ti if they do one, but the 1080 is a meme card.

>conflating odds with probability

I gather enjoyment from my gaming rig. I'm a NEET and I like games. Spending my NEETbux on computer parts and assembling them together into a beast PC with my own colour coordinating of components.

>xe's proud of having an asus gpu

I can do this with my 980ti STRIX OC. It has 3 big fans to keep it chilled under 70C, overclocked more powerful than a stock 1080 and gaming.

And to save argument's sake, for those that will respond with "muh overclocked 1080". In actuality if you even overclocked your 1080 by 10mhz. You would lose half your face as your computer caught on fire and exploded the capacitors in your PSU.

People thinking 2 980ti SLI = 1080
Hilarious

2 980tis is about 98% more powerful than a 1080.

Enjoy getting gimped by driver updates

They won't do that, they'll be discovered and burned at the stake like kikes.

My 980ti at 1543mhz
It has risen to 1543mhz in game boost clock when playing GTA 5 Online.

holy shit is this just one person shitposting on BOTH threads? didn't know amd pays pajeets for this

Cool case
But your GPU is shit senpai

They've been paying people to shill amd here for a long time. It's nothing new. There are like 20 different straw polls confirming amd bias on this board.