Emoji bar vs surface studio

>emoji bar vs surface studio

Applecucks on suicide watch.

but dank emojis are sweet

>instant nigger santa button
neat

yeah, emojis dude xDxD!1!

>Windows machine not made by Microsoft will never have this because this requires deep integration of hardware and software and decent APIs for developers

Apple once again distancing themselves from shitty tech enviroments.

Holy shit those terminal and Xcode shortcuts
Fucking kekekekekek

pretty much, yeah. only thing Apple is doing wrong with all of their devices is the THINNER AT ALL COST. Fuck that. The last Retina generation was PERFECT.

I just get a boner thinking of the hardware of the new ones in the body of the previous gen.

You know you can customize the bar in order to get a shortcut of your most used ones, right? Well you probably know and you're just shitposting.

Pixelmator is the only one of those that looks useful in the slightest, and I don't even know what that is

Its good to know however that the race for thinness will reach an end very soon. Notice how the iPhone no longer gets thinner, they were working to an ideal and they reached it. Now they'll just keep on improving other things while keeping the form factor the same.

>everyone half competent uses Windows or Linux
>even those stuck with hOmoSeX use shortcuts instead of staring at their keyboard to pres funy piktar

Literally a facebook machine for the retarded

>still using hOmoSeX

Literally the same 13 years old faggot in every thread.

>spelling suggestions while typing
>on your keyboard
>where you won't be looking because you are typing

Surface Studio advert is amazing I want one I want a knob so bad it's killing me.

>I've never had a job: the post

>I want a knob so bad it's killing me.

In British slang you just said you really want cock. Faggot.

>implying macfags can type without looking at the keyboard

You're probably right.

Even more so with that shitty fat key layouts they have.

> no money for buying a house. The post.

Why would a user of any machine have a significant difference in touch typing capability?

macfags are below average intelligence

The good news is the old Macbook pro retinas will probably be cheap on the used market

Wait a few weeks and some guys on eBay will be selling their MBPr for 800-1200 bucks when they costed them at least twice that much

Are you 13 by any chance? The average person is the same regardless of OS. Are $400 Windows laptop users smart?

smarter than mac fags if only because they spend $400 on $400 worth of hardware and not $1200

>everyone half competent uses Windows or Linux
no, just Linux, really

Actually, the 6s and 7 are thicker than the 6, due to the haptic engine/3D touch.

>Sup Forumstard incapable of thinking about a machine past raw specs
>comparing specs across different platforms

The latesr MBP can drive 2 5K displays smoothly, on a 'last gen' CPU and average Radeon Poo GPU.

The most important thing that someone like you will never comprehend is that with a Windows machine, you're paying for hardware, the OEM has done zero in terms of software, they've just slapped Windows on it along with some of their generic drivers. With a Mac, you get the hardware and you also get the perfectly tailored OS to go with that exact hardware. Apple do twice the work in producing a machine than any Windows OEM does. You're still a teenager and you won't understand how brilliant this is until your school makes you use one for your science projects or whatever. Windows is trash whatever it runs on, it is a shit operating system. The thing which makes Macs a joy to use is the OS and only the OS.

sorry but this bar is fucking worthless. speaking as a 2014 rMBP owner.

Let's talk about that Xcode bar. Instead of pressing cmd+/ for which I know exactly where the keys are without having to look away from the screen. Do you sincerely think looking down at a non-tactile, context-sensitive touchscreen to find where the button is, and then tapping on it before returning to your work is better?

This stupid gimmick belongs on the regular macbook.

In addition, not only is it in a place that is nonstandard because every app defines what is there by default, but it's where the function keys would be which means you would have to stretch your fingers off of the home row even if you did remember where it was.

It's a stupid fucking feature and emoji is literally the only valid use for it.

clearly you have never used it.
While Xcode is attached to a running process, there's a button in the system button part on the right side of the touch bar lets you access a debugging control strip, which lets you pause execution and step through the program.
There are no keyboard shortcuts for that.

>LE I WANT TO LOOK DOWN FROM A BEAUTIFUL SCREEN AND PECK FOR A BUTTON WITH NO FEEDBACK MAN

How retarded can you be? didn't you see this concept fail spectacularly with the Wii U?

>No more learning! just hunt and peck!

fuck this
i can memorize f5=do thing and hit f5 every time because i am not a retard

Holy shit, I can smell the cum on your breath from here

>mfw using a programmable keyboard

>you need to open Xcode to be able to press < ad >
100% total cuck tbhfam

>non tactile esc

Just admit Apple design is superior Pajeet

Where the fuck is the on button?

The Blackmagic one too

It got couraged

Not even relevant anymore
>hoMacOs ?

On button? Who the hell even needs that?

kek

kekk

Why the fuck would you turn it on?

Do you have anything that counts as an actual response, Winkiddie? Or do you just want to post middle-school insults on the internet?

Winchildren are so easily confused. Its on the fucking left side of the bar. Is there not enough RGB LEDs indicating it for your liking?

At least the MBP isn't stuck with Windows 10.

> Not knowing your left from your right.

Why do you iCucks think that somehow validates it being overpriced

I honestly can't see it. Is it built in to the touch bar?

What res is that touchbar™

Looks nice as fuck

ft is fucking inefficient compared to ctrl+r

I can't even hit f5 without looking

You got me, I was eating.