What's the best desktop environment theme of all time?

What's the best desktop environment theme of all time?

>what is the best color?

BeOS

Green obiously. Anyone with a different opinion is obviously a dipshit who shouldn't be using colors anyways

Gnome 2.x was pretty great. I stopped using full DEs when 3 rolled around though. 3 was too ubuntu-y for me

Nigger hater detected

KDE obvs

Who isn't?

Early OSX Aqua was pretty easy on the eyes.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

faggit

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

no

As far as looks go, prob budgie or papyros. Performance included, potentially enlightenment or MATE, but I don't have much experience with those.

SweetOS

Royal Blue for Windows XP

I wish CDE was modernized but that would probably mean skyrocketing CPU and memory usage.

This.

>not royal noir
End thy life

SweetOS

Fucking stupid green fanboy faggoys get out of my Sup Forums. Blue is obviously the best color.
>coolest color out there
>inhibits melatonin production so you can stay awake looking at the coolest color longer
Pic related even Kermit knows green sucks and he's made of it.

>liking an incomplete theme

Pic decidedly unrelated.