/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>It's the weekend so news is slow
• user's infographic has been updated • user bought 100 magic erasers, only downside to them is that they're not that reusable • Zapals is a fairly new chink site, with user's orders processing since the 24th Oct and 26 Oct they are little slow. As long as the price is right right? • Update on the dangerous SOMAKES • user's Shanling mp3 player won't work on a linux computer • user goes and makes the Sanrenmu GB9 - 707 his first chink knife (excellent choice, can't go wrong with Sanrenmu's) • user unboxes the Rock Zircons • user shows off the chink shit he got through the Freebies programme • ISK comfirmed for shit, they once were quality headphone clones of the Takstar but ISK seems to be cutting corners and delivering a shit product instead • user reposts his Christmas chink shit list imgur.com/a/JvrGt
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/how-to/method-to-flash-twrp-recovery-unlock-t3473294
aliexpress.com/item/toolong/32701843411.html
gearbest.com/game-controllers/pp_415071.html
m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_308825.html
gearbest.com/pliers/pp_397743.html
gearbest.com/pliers/pp_425372.html
gearbest.com/pliers/pp_363455.html
gearbest.com/camping/pp_198406.html
ebay.co.uk/itm/301980569949?euid=86bfed1e0bf7475cbeffe8d81a557b29&bu=44164662913&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_156287.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/cables-connectors/pp_68128.html?wid=21
hwtips.tistory.com/1607
aliexpress.com/item/chess/32604259582.html
aliexpress.com/item/daym/32235946339.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-KZ-LP3-36MM-Dynamic-Noise-Lsolating-Super-Bass-HIFI-Monitor-DJ-Stereo-Music-Headband-Computer/32752067246.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger

how much? link pls

I received my Mi5 64GB yesterday.
I'm really impressed by it so far with everything but the camera, which is only decent. It's by no means a bad camera, but coming from the LG G4, all other cameras just seem meh in comparison.

The fingerprint reader is fast as fuck, and so is the phone in general - I never really feel like I have to wait for anything.

MIUI is by no means as bad as people make it out to be. It's quick, looks nice and it has some nifty features. The only really bad thing about it is that I think the RAM management is a bit too aggressive.
I also gave CM13 a try - it seemed great and all, but for now I'll stick with MIUI. It seems more "natural" on the Mi5, if that makes sense.

The build quality and overall feel of the phone is also great, except the volume- and power-buttons are a little wobbly, which seems like an odd oversight, considering how premium this phone feels otherwise. I would also have preferred to have the volume and power buttons on seperate sides, but maybe that's just me.

I've yet to get a good feel for the battery, as I haven't used it like I normally would (I've been flashing roms and stuff), but it seems pretty good.

Can't recommend Zapals. It took a week for them to send my order.

Try not to get chinked on 11.11.
As you probably know all prices are increased to make the sale seem to have more impact.
For example something costing $85 normally will be $105 now and $75/$80 on 11.11.

PLEASE UPDATE THE INFOGRAPHIC FOR RN3P AND ADD A NOTE THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER TO FLASH CUSTOM RECOVERY & ROM

>YOU DON'T NEED TO UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER TO FLASH CUSTOM RECOVERY & ROM

what

that doesn't make sense

Just ordered a redmi note 3 pro.
What should I expect?

I have to agree with you on MIUI, I love it. They take a ton of inspiration from iOS, but I think they make it work.
>If the homescreen you're on has a clock, the clock on the notification bar disappears
>Clock and weather app icons double as widgets
If only the lock screen didn't have that useless wallpaper icon on the top right, I'd think the rom would be 10/10 aesthetically.

It makes sense forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/how-to/method-to-flash-twrp-recovery-unlock-t3473294

Think I'm about to make a big meme order. Any recommended backpacks? Need to be able to a laptop in there.

>shitty fingerprint scanner with custom roms
>botnet with default rom

Got this Bluetooth audio module today:
aliexpress.com/item/toolong/32701843411.html
(was cheaper when I ordered it)

Bluetooth playback works without problems.
It registers as "Xpecial Audio" and an incredibly annoying chink voice informs you when it's paired.

You can also switch to playing MP3s or FLACs (also claims it can do WMA but I didn't test it) straight from an SD card and/or pen drive

It sounds fine to me but I'm no audiophile.

It has digital volume control (hold down BACK/NEXT) and a few pre-set equalizer modes you can cycle through with the EQ button.

It is powered through the MicroUSB port but it doesn't actually need 5V.
It already starts to run stable at 3.3V, and gives warning beeps
at 3.1V-3.2V. So you could directly connect a battery to it.
But I have no idea if every pen drive works happily with that
voltage like mine does.

repost because new thread;

>you might want to look into software defined radio
I already have hardware for that. (still haven't gotten it working yet though)

I just want a pair of walkie talkies that don't let everyone hear what I'm saying for miles around.

I just want it for semi-private conversation across town.
There aren't many features I'm looking for.

>If only the lock screen didn't have that useless wallpaper icon on the top right, I'd think the rom would be 10/10 aesthetically.
I spend so little time on the lockscreen, I don't even notice it. The fingerprint reader is just 2fast.
Also the calendar also doubles as a widget.

I'm waiting for my rn3p to arrive from GB. In short, what do I have to check and see before flashing/rooting? Also which rom would you recommend? (Global dev, I guess?)
I read that there are two versions of rn3p, kate and kenzo... do they have different hardware or just different firmware?
Generally any advise is welcome!

Need a bluetooth VR controller for my Android smartphone.

Bonus points if it can be connected also via USB.
Bonus points if it can be used also as a gamepad for casual gaming and if it has a phone holder like pic related. Btw, anyone owns this and can tell if it's good: gearbest.com/game-controllers/pp_415071.html

What is the recommended meme?

I rooted my RN3P and disabled the wallpaper carousel, no more icon in the lockscreen. Not that I get to see the lockscreen much anyway

BM 800

The KZ HDSE arrived after 1.5 month preordering from banggood. The sound quality, while is not as good as the wired ones (ATE) but it is alot better than I expected from a wireless earphones. In comparison to Dacom G10 I bought at a double price, this one sounds much better and doesn't have the hissing noise problem.

The Kate version has slightly different antennas I believe, this is what makes possible for it to support more LTE bands.

The process of flashing/rooting isn't that bad, problem is getting the drivers to work. I had to stop windows from automatically installing non-working drivers and manually specify which drivers I wanted it to use just my computer would recognize the phone in fastboot mode.

>Recommended rom: Global dev miui

Comes with almost no Chinese crap + Google play installed

I tried installing gapps on the Chinese rom and it softbricked my phone every time.

Also because of dm-verity I'm wary of uninstalling any system app, I did however disabled apps that I don't use(root required) with no ill effects.

Kate has B20 band and it's slightly bigger vs. Kenzo, so cases and screen protectors for RN3P won't fit.

Thank you senpaitachi

Got this one:
m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_308825.html

Prolly it's the kenzo one.
Let's hope that I won't fuck up the flashing and won't brick the phone.

Hey csg, help me out. I'm looking for the cheapest chink iems with a good cable. I don't care how they sound, I just need to recable my etys.

clean your keyboard nigga

KZ EDR2

How the fuck do i get more city badges?

Are the Ganzo multi-tools decent? I think of getting one as a Christmas gift for my brother.

If they are anything like my knife, then yes

KZ gummy cables are the worse

My senfer UE are fucking up on me; there's suddenly been an audio de-balence in left/right, in that the audio is slightly shifted to the right.

I'm not 100% sure, and the cable that I'm using came from the seller on aliexpress, should I contact the seller to ask for a new cable or?

I'm looking for a pair of strong scissors, preferably strong enough to cut through jeans and sneakers. Any recommendations or tips on where to look?

Can't go wrong with Ganzo, you could also give him this GERBER mutlitool (Bear Grylls edition or some shit) for $9.68

gearbest.com/pliers/pp_397743.html

Other interesting multitools

Jeep 56HRC multitool $8.51
gearbest.com/pliers/pp_425372.html

Even cheaper is this Gerber multitool $7.43
gearbest.com/pliers/pp_363455.html

A GANZO G101S / 2019S for $6.49
gearbest.com/camping/pp_198406.html

guys rec me some chink desktop mic for gaymen

Totally true. Get some Rock Mulas and you'll get braided cable and a mic for around $5.

I had KZ ED3s tangle in bed. Yeah the rainbow gummy cables are yuck.

Bough this

>ebay.co.uk/itm/301980569949?euid=86bfed1e0bf7475cbeffe8d81a557b29&bu=44164662913&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu

Did I get cucked

yes ur gay

I own two, they're the best in their price range, but if you can afford to go double on it, a Leatherman Wave will be much better.

Rock Mula
nice braided cable.

Yeah the cable from the seller sucks. Send a message. A partial refund would be better. There are a couple good ones for like 8 USD on ali

ty

Are the CC knives legal in Canada?

yes the blade size is less than 15 cm

this

if it doesnt get loud enough get a USB soundcard
cause your 3.5 jack doesnt output enough power

>Rock Mula

thanks, looks good, even though I don't really need the mic. Is $5 on GB an alright price?

yeah thats what its been for months
i got mine ages ago
trashed em tho. they sound poo

What do? I ordered a pair of Rock Zircons 2 months ago from Gearbest and this is the most recent update I've had in a while.

hm, would rather not as I have a fiio e10 already.
Is it certain that my onboard audio chip won't be able to supply enough voltage?

Chinked

>returned due to vote
chinked by democracy?

ask for a refund

it probably will drive it fine
just a chance that it wont
if it does just get one of these

you can still use your e10k as output for headphones
just select the usb soundcard for input

i got the case for my mouth fedora in the mail yesterday. the fit around the screen is a little loose and it sometimes slips out. not too bad for $1 though

wait wrong link
gearbest.com/cables-connectors/pp_68128.html?wid=21
fucking 3:22 am

Did we ever come to a conclusion on whether the Xiaomi air notebook is the MacBook killer yet? It's pretty inexpensive in some places

does ur dog do the vaep?

Should I chargeback?

It's still too early to say

no ask for a refund via gearbest support
chargebacks can get your account deleted/banned

Okay, thanks

Got my shark. Doing an H2testw write/read cycle on it. Two hours because I only have USB 2 but whatever. Already cleared 32g.

>Please hold my hand and spoonfeed me

After the first month of waiting you should have been in their face already, go open a ticket with support and ask what's up with your order and ask for a refund.

Pico is dabes.

can someone shop that "autism awareness" band over the vape tank?

Please hold my hand and spoonfeed me

>HEY EVERYONE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Post a picture of your face, I need something to shop "Autism awareness" onto.

I haven't seen CPUs discussed much in /csg/, but I've been using an i7 6400t from aliexpress for a month with no problems.

The i7 6400Ts are Skylake prototypes that, once BCLK overclocked, can achieve similar performance to the locked i7 6700 for about $155.

Some caveats: you'll need a Z170 motherboard with a clock generator, c-states and EIST will not work, and some versions of the i7 6400T overclock better than others. Only "QHQG" versions are worth buying, preferably with batch codes starting in L501.

Here's a guide on how to overclock this chip: hwtips.tistory.com/1607
It's for Asrock motherboards, but I used most of the settings on my Asus board without issues.

Why order one from ali? are they really cheaper?

Alright ladm8s, you know what a pile of chink shit jiffy bags looks like so I'm not posting it.

Today's highlights include:
Chinky cable winders
Chinky Qi chargers/adapters
Chinky clip-on micro USB cable w/ bottle opener
Chinky earphones: KZ ZN1, some Langsdom cheapo I need to look up the number of
Chinky replacement IEM cable

Will review anything particularly good/bad/interesting.

>micro USB cable with bottle opener
THE FUTURE IS NOW

How good of a deal they are depends on the price of a locked i7 6700 in your country. I saved about 50% compared to the normal price of an i7 6700.

With Kaby Lake and Zen coming soon, I didn't want to pay full price for Skylake.

I just noticed that the Mi 2 has gotten feature updates for 4 years and it's still ongoing. Is Xiaomeme the new Nexus?

I don't care that you use a vape, it was that fucking band that pushed it over the line .

It's pretty sturdy, I like it.

Langsdom cheapos are shit. Much prefer Inpher Fuqing in the sub-$3 bracket.

aliexpress.com/item/chess/32604259582.html

gonna order one

They stop your tank cracking m8.

Why would you buy the things that have a 100% chance of being shit?

What things are you talking about here user?

Chink cables, chargers, and headphones are always shit

What are you waiting for boys?

> Braided 8pin cable
>Kingdian s280 120GB
> CC knife
> Meat hammer
> Shoe bags
> Sushi rolling thingie
> 3 metal match fire starters
> Acryllic organizer box for Q-tips
> VE Monks
> Mini bluetooth BTS speaker
> Wifi range extender
> 2 Orico Hard disk enclosures
> Various clothes organizers/boxes
> 1m ROCK microUSB cable
> a small 5000Mah power bank for my gf
> A snore stopping nose thingie
> Anti-slip bath mats

Might be missing a couple of Ebay orders, I forget which auctions I buy

The Qi chargers are fine, as are the adapters. Puts about 600mAh in according to Ampere. The supplied micro USB leads however cut this down to about 180mAh for some reason, so using Anker or similar good cable will fix that.

Well, shows what you know.

I'm thinking about buying a SMSL dac/amp on aliexpress. Is pic related the official seller? It's 17$ cheaper.

>no-brand 12 foot audio cable extension
>USB OTG hub with passthrough charging
>150mAh 1S LiPo packs
>2.5mm power connector pairs
>1S LiPo charging circuit board

I've got a few projects to pull together.

wrong file

>50 magic erasers
>50 round magnets
>sunglasses
>credit card calculator
>screen protector
>banana plushy
>tiny chess set
>20 thin whiteboard markers
>retractable numeric keypad

round magnets
for what purpose

Gotta love them Russian feedback pics
French sluts are giving Ruskies a run for their money tho

aliexpress.com/item/daym/32235946339.html

Added those magic erasers to my wish list as well, will probably order them next week together with a banana plushie.

Also remembered I've got 5 screen protectors coming from an auction that I won for 80 cents.
Same seller chinked me out with the same product before but gave me a full refund the day I requested it, so no worries

KZ ZN1 gets a big thumbs up, with one caveat.
Sound is excellent for £8, it's bassy and spacious and detailed, all that wank. Think Xiaomeme Hybrids with more bass capability.
Sounds a bit crap if your source is weak though, probably not best for your phone.

Only thing that spoils it a bit is the fit, it's the usual KZ "wire up round the back of the ear" method that works well, only the ZN1s sit in your ear at an angle that directs the wire outwards, so unless you have really fucking big ears it's going to slip off if you move your head around a lot.

>Those blowjob pics

>that spanish additional feedback

nice, you can see her cunt

How risky is buying Western phones?

because it was $1.50

So how do i maximum jew this ali express shopping festival?

did you miss the dick sucking user?

Interesting new chink shit found while farting around on AliExpress looking for chink headphones, I came across the KZ LP3 looks like KZ is entering the headphone market as well now and its reasonbly priced at $14.97

aliexpress.com/item/Original-KZ-LP3-36MM-Dynamic-Noise-Lsolating-Super-Bass-HIFI-Monitor-DJ-Stereo-Music-Headband-Computer/32752067246.html

The pads are a little odd, but I think you might be able to swap them out for your own.

There's someone sucking dick on the first page of reviews, and someone riding cowgirl on page 2.

asked last thread but, what are the best closedback superlux headphone with removable 3.5mm cables?