Everyone says programming is hard

>everyone says programming is hard
>take AP Comp Sci
>normies are complaining its hard
>mfw it's easy as fuck

Is programming supposed to be hard?

no it just takes planning and patience

Maybe if you actually did you work and payed attention instead of sitting in the back of the class taking creeps of girls you want to "cum inside 7 times" you'd realize that it's not that fucking easy.

spotted the low IQ struggler

I'm not even taking that class, but judging from your post you must be a complete fucking autistic that never pays attention.
Also
>Low iq
>130
Pick one and only one faggit

>high school

You sound like the normies

I pick low IQ, you low IQ struggler.

>my post
lol moron
how could you know if you don't take that class? you tried to make yourself look all knowing and look stupid and try hard instead now. gg

APCS is a joke compared to any CS course from a college with a proper CS program.

>"130 iq"

L m a o

It's easy, just because you are a dumbass doesn't mean it's impossible to have a natural inclination for something.

> high schoool
how can someone be this retarded

Programming itself isn't hard - especially not when you're given a task in class where the expectations are clearly set out for you.

Programming is hard when you have to come up with a program from non-programmers' vague expectations, where you have to think of an entire system that solves the problem they're describing (not the actual things they're describing) from scratch and see the forest from the trees.

It's the creativity behind programming that's a problem for most people. If you need to compare it to something else, it's kind of like how any idiot can sit in front of a piece of music and learn to play it, but not everybody can sit in front of a blank sheet of paper and write good music from nothing.

From what I remember, the only time I got a decent education over a subject was in ap courses

That picture looks like the wiki how one.

Stupidest post i've ever seen.

>T. Autists

/thread

Yeah that's what's killing most of my classmates I think, they usually get stuck and have to ask the teacher before they have even written a line of code.

Undergrad here. Took APCS in HS. It felt easy as fuck, because it is easy as fuck. Unless you go to some shit uni APCS barely qualifies as the first four weeks of an intro level course.

better an autist than a low IQ struggler ;)

>posting IQ
Cringe

Figured as much.

.t buttblasted struggie

Nope, you're still retarded.

>t.struggler

It's not hard, but having good ideas is hard. It's easy to be a 'code monkey'.

not as retarded as someone who finds APCS hard though.

>bragging on Sup Forums about taking a high school programming course

Mike Sandy, is that you?

No

Can we get an underage ban?

Mods won't do anything unless someone explicitly says "I'm less than 18 years old".

Sometimes they won't do anything at all. For example, I'm 17 years old.

MODS MODS MODS

> AP Comp Sci
kid come back here in 10 years

Got em