For what God forsaken reason does a laptop need to be able to do this?

For what God forsaken reason does a laptop need to be able to do this?

lol

For what G*d forsaken reason does a computer need to be portable?

Muh innovashun.

>he doesn't watch anime hanging upside down at a 270 degree angle off of the ceiling in an anti gravity chamber

If you haven't noticed already OP, everything tends to require a gimmick these days. From Apple with their 'Force Touch' feces to their glorified emoji bar on their spectacular MacBook Fail Edition, you need a gimmick to sell the same basic shit as before. It's like just a couple of years back 3D TVs were all the rage. Complete failure because enough people recognized it as a pure gimmick to sell more TVs. Same thing is happening with 4k (and then 8k). It's all a ruse.

I put my G.I. Joes in there, it makes a cool fort.

That way you can lie on your bed comfortably and use the touchscreen without having to worry about the piece of shit overheating.

--->Fucking this!!!

it makes it easier to one hand masturbate

Is this the lenovo yoga 910? I've been thinking about getting this because I can use it as a tablet and a laptop.

Is this yoga good to play games and do some dev work?

4k isn't a gimmick. The name itself is just a branding thing, it sounds better than 3.5k or 3.25k or whatever. Higher resolutions screens are not a gimmick

Underrated toast

>G*d

found the orthodox jew

>4k isn't a gimmick
>Higher resolutions screens are not a gimmick

Yes it is and yes they are. Marketing to the sheep is a fascinating subject. You should read into it sometime and gain a little self-awareness.

>Marketing to the sheep is a fascinating subject. You should read into it sometime and gain a little self-awareness.

I bought a 24" 4K computer monitor specifically because I wanted the highest pixel density I could get.

Just because your eyes are terrible doesn't mean that others can't see the difference.

>I bought a 24" 4K computer monitor specifically because I wanted the highest pixel density I could get.

Why?

>Just because your eyes are terrible doesn't mean that others can't see the difference.

I have perfect vision. I just prioritize investing my wealth in less superfluous junk.

The stupidity of your post is astounding. People like you probably complained about HD being a gimmick. "Really, channels in HD! Sheep, standard is all you will need!"

>The stupidity of your post is astounding.
>People like you probably complained about HD being a gimmick

No.

I do not watch Talmud-Vision and would not care one jot about SD or HD in this instance but I have noticed the difference at friend's places that have these TVs. Ultimately, I can see the benefit. With 4k and such, if you sit at a sufficient distance from the screen, you hit a wall of diminishing returns. It's quite easy to tell those that are retards justifying their purchase with all their little might, just assblasted that some user on the internet doesn't agree with wasting money. Which are you?

I like playing rythm games and reading manga one-handed with a touchscreen laptop, and it needs to be able to do that.

topkek

>Why?

I'm an architect. So you get significant increases in detail with CAD and modeling software. Photoshop and other Adobe CC products benefit as well. Also, it's nice to look at the screen from arm's length and barely be able to make out any individual pixels.

I am the exact target Microsoft is shooting for with the Surface Studio, if you've also been wondering why anyone would spend four grand on an all-in-one.

Just to clarify: I see the benefit if you watch TV in going from SD to HD. My point was that I don't see the benefit (imo) in going to crazy resolutions when you hit the wall of diminishing returns (e.g. sitting more than 2 feet away from the screen)

this is only useful for presentations.

But if you close it all the way it becomes a tablet

Don't buy it, i got it and it's cooling solution is fuckin shit. The fan goes haywire by just watching a youtube video. Specs might look good on paper but it's build quality is just flimsy plastic that reeks of cheapness. Glad i replaced it with a macbook pro 13 instead of that shit.

Acer Chromebook R13 does this and it is going to be amazing to use it like this with apps from the Google Play store.

You're looking at the screen upside down.

Kek

I went to Best Buy store to check it out in person. The build quality looked great to me. I played around with it and didn't hear any noise....

You sure yours is not defective?

you don't understand you stupid faggots

it's so that you can look at the screen while you're lying on your bed staring at that shit and someone else is typing on the keyboard for you

if you had slaves you'd understand

it's not a gimmick

microsoft for life nigga

i'm devoted to a brand

i'm a stupid sheep, i'm a fan of something that only sees me as a walking wallets with needs that need satisfying

Superkek

So you can use a mech keyboard instead of the god awful one included in the computer.

it's a comfy way to watch animus in bed?
>exhaust pointed upwards so laptop doesn't suffocate

It's so you can be different for no good reason.
I'd have thought this would be normal for Sup Forums.

Its actually pretty good for watching stuff in bed, I'm really chuffed with my 2-in-1 purchase.

fixed it for him

surface book owner here. The henge is a piece of over engineered garbage that will result in frequent "we're sorry, something occurred and we need to shut down your computer" errors related to power interruptions because you jostled the screen.

Don't fall for the meme.

Surface Pro is pretty neat though.

My laptop can do this. Pretty good for reading unanimated anime.
>webm related

Kek

>No removable battery

Dropped.

I can do that with my x220 tablet

Dell inspiron? I traded it in for the yoga 510 i7 because the hinge on the dell was a bit wobbly and the bezels are massive, otherwise it was nice!

> a tee-pee 4 yo' pee-pee