So the dumbfucks at Mozilla are finally doing something different with Fireshit that's not copying Cancerium...

So the dumbfucks at Mozilla are finally doing something different with Fireshit that's not copying Cancerium, they are copying popular addons!
Well, at least they'll have something of their own as a default feature, so they are doing something right for a change.

Since they are doing something different which is good for a change,
i'm assuming that we can all expect performance to actually get some focus with the switching to the new engine or whatever, right?
These last few versions of Fireshit were horrible on performance, but i'm feeling it's because they have stopped giving a shit about updating this old engine as they are focusing on the switch in the future.

What do you think Sup Forums?
Will anything come out of the incoming "gradual" overhaul?

>What do you think Sup Forums?

Get on with the times (2016 ffs) and start using Pale Moon.

>2016
>Not using gods gift to browsers
>G
>N
>U
>
>I
>C
>E
>C
>A
>T
>!
>!

When will they make memory freeing automatic like in Chromium? Firefox always crashes when it gets past 2GB.

>implying furry can up the pace

>he fell for the palememe

That looks fuck ugly.

Does anyone else like the new bookmark dialog that was introduced in 49.0.2

It's pretty fucking useful

>fireshit
>not Mozilla Chrome
you dun goofed

Haven't tried it yet but on a first look that looks really good, and a better solution than what we are using right now.

>get with the times
>use an old and outdated browser instead
lol good one

>not using waterfox

Well, they removed a feature I was using (tab groups) and made it an addon...

That sucks. If two tabs have the same icon, you waste time by having to expand the column to pick the correct tab.

Or you hover your mouse over the tab and a small text popup instantly says the title of the tab, kind of like already happens with tabs currently.

Using this experiment now and collapsing is optional. It's really not too bad. Tabs are a little fat for my taste but all in all it feels less "bolted on" than tree style tabs does

This is pointless unless it has tree style tabs. The Chrome devs added this as an experimental feature and concluded that it was shit.

Heavily depends on your browsing style. For me tree style is 50/50 in usefulness at best because often the tab grouping has no relevance

This is wonderful and all, but I'd prefer Tree Style Tabs standard.

It should be an extension, the functionality requires developer time and it's kinda redundant anyway there's already browser windows.

>not just typing what tab you want

tree style plebs

I've been using SeaMonkey but the vertical tabs add-on that works for it is complete shit so I might switch back over to Firefox if they implement this.

>Tab center
>Probably doesn't support tree view.
Dropped.

You don't have to wait for them to implement anything you can use it right now just install the addon. There's also the well known tree style tabs which has existed for years.

I don't want to use Firefox in its current state.

I hope they don't try to bundle this with firefox again. Leave niche features out of firefox ffs.

>m-m-muh b-bloat

Sir, are you on acid?