I am getting some wrist discomfort. Should I get one of these?

I am getting some wrist discomfort. Should I get one of these?

youtube.com/watch?v=muXx_U_wR7E

Does anyone have one of these? Are they as comfortable as they look?

gross it looks like a butt lol

That is a dude's butt.
There are some with balls too.

I have one. Been using it for years unironically and it keeps my wrist feeling just fine. Whether it alleviates wrist ache I don't know but with the 10+ hours a day I spend using a mouse I imagine it is helping.

get this one, phamalam

Pretty sure I remember these being actually worse for you because you end up putting all the weight of you arm onto your wrist.

you're supposed to rest your arm right before the wrist on it, so your entire arm DOESN"T rest on the mouse, and thus the wrist

where

Use your desk properly and keep it clean, you should have no wrist problems. You don't have to buy anything, you need to create space for your arms and move your shit back.

I have a cheap Chinese one. It's okay but don't put too much pressure on your wrist over an extended period of time.

there are some with a man's oversized lactating breasts

fucking japan

what's that a wacom intuos 3 mouse doing there? it doesn't work outside the tablet area.

>tfw you will never smack your mousepads ass
WHY EVEN LIVE

Got pic related, Belkin WaveRest.
It's a godsend.

Problem is, when you're on a machine without that, you get wrist-fatigue even faster. Such is life.

Start preventative treatment for carpal tunnel NOW, OP.

>There are some with balls too.

Why

Good 'ole Japan.

god dammit

Damn that's nice.

wiggle your fingers
feel your arm
do you feel your tendons moving in that spot?
DO NOT ALLOW PRESSURE ON THAT SPOT FOR EXTENDED PERIODS WHILE YOU'RE MOVING YOUR FINGERS
THAT IS WHAT CAUSES CTS

hover

if I had this mouspad, I'd constantly cum on it though

Same here. I'd also cum on .

>tfw this is literally impossible in real life

HOW MUCH AND WHERE TO BUY?!
THESE CHINKS WILL GIVE ME THIS

Get a vertical mouse.

My buddy got me this when he was in Japan a few years ago, just as a gag. honestly, I hate using it, I always turn it to the side so the boobs aren't in the way of my mouse. My wife on the other hand fucking loves the thing, which is for the most part the only reason it's even in use.

I almost thought that was a Chinese knockoff when I misread 邪 as 乐(樂Trad 楽Jap)

Doesn't the "groove" causes issue?
I'm currently thinking of getting a mouse pad with wrist cushion.
Right now, I'm using the mouse with my wrist sideway to avoid pain.

also get this, not even kidding

i've been using it for a while now and just 2 days ago plugged a regular mouse again because the rubber of the mouse wheel on the m618 is not well attached to the wheel itselt ( i decided to glue it a little - fixed ) and i kid you not it was painful to use the regular mouse

Fucking lewd...

Do you stick in your ass when you're done using the computer?

>Are they as comfortable as they look?
Yes. They're uncomfortable as hell.