ISheeps are getting desperate, all of the sudden budget is important to them

iSheeps are getting desperate, all of the sudden budget is important to them.

seems pretty desperate of you to suddenly stop caring about paying a price premium now that it's not apple's premium.

Budget is the last thing apple should be advertising.
$200 to go from fucking 128GB to 256 GB flash storage.

Why are you complaining about your hallucinations?

where can i get an imac with a touchscreen?

So are iPhones

poorfags btfo

where can i get a 5k windows PC?

but, can you draw on an imac?
perfect for manga artist.

But it's a lot of storage goy, and a lot faster than a 7200rpm hdd, we think that you are going to love it.

is the surface studio what it takes for winbabies to appreciate that some people will buy certain hardware because it suits them specifically and not necessarily everyone?

this is literally what everyone else has been trying to explain to brain-damaged windows users for at least 10 years now.

the surface studio may be the best invention since sliced bread if it helped a whole class of retards make this kind of breakthrough.

you can build your own to be cheaper than imac

It's funny because it's actually not. To get that kind of functionality you'd need to buy an iMac and a Cintiq HD and at that point you're looking like 5 or 6 grand for an objectively worse digitizer display.

Actually you can't since the selection for 5k displays are so small. They basically cost what the 5k iMac is just for the display.

I think the 3:2 display is amazing and it looks pretty fucking cool, but the touch functionality is just retarded. How is that supposed to be ergonomic?

Used to be that way when the 5k mac got released, but not any longer. The 5k display by DELL (which uses exactly the same panel as the iMac iirc) is about 1000 USD, which leaves you with another 1000 USD for the computer and peripherals which shouldn't be a problem considering how underpowered the base model is.

the dell operates at 30Hz because there were no suitable standards for 5k@60Hz when it was released. the iMac uses its own proprietary shit to get 60Hz (which is also probably why apple didn't bother to sell a 5k monitor-only version — there was no standard plug that would've worked)

only poorfags cared in the first place
thinkpads too cost a lot, but they have useful premium features, not just a clean design

>the dell operates at 30Hz because there were no suitable standards for 5k@60Hz when it was released.
Wrong

>giving a shit about either overpriced toy designed for debt-riddled art majors that live off of crackers and river water

>implying thats what the thread is about

>60 Hz (Dual DP cable required)
i stand corrected. have fun with occupying two video ports and dealing with MST. those of us who tried MST when 4k was first coming out would feel worse for you if you, you know, listened to us

Sup Forums is full of people who seem to either be drinking lead water or have some sort of developmental disability, which causes them to lose focus and just start having tantrums and posting angrily and shit.

just take a look around. in this thread or elsewhere on the board. just a lot of people who are clearly angry, but not clearly why.

if you weren't a woman or a man with 100% estrogen you'd want some place to be angry without consequences as well

i'm not angry. i don't take product launches personally and i don't infer political statements when people coincidentally own a certain laptop or phone.

if you've got pent up aggression, maybe you should try going to the gym, or picking up a sport. calling Sup Forums your safe space to release pent up anger sounds like something a tumblr faggot would say

if it was a safe space then why are you here you flaming faggot?

I think you mean magma

So that he can complain about other people complaining, whilst trying to seem smart and aloof.

to chat about technology. but maybe whenever apple announces a new product i should take a week off so you can stomp around

see above. even your delusion centers around you and your other tantrum buddies. get over yourself

go to reddit if you want everyone to jack each other off

This is just using the exact same logic shops do where they put something super expensive for you to see when you walk in so you don't feel bad buying all the other overpriced but less expensive stuff in the store.

>all of the sudden budget is important to them.
Nope. The advertiser knows it's important for Microsoft's customers.

No it doesn't you fucking bellend, my middle monitor is the Dell 5k, works perfectly at 60hz.

>spec for spec
>that screen is worth more than the mac alone