Look in your heart. You know it's true

Look in your heart. You know it's true.

Fuck off Dobson.

>Apple no cooking required
>PC you get all the ingridients but you have to do some prep+cooking, which is why kids+normies end up with sugary/ugly/virus infected desktops

I thought it was other way around.

I probably shouldn't participate in this thread, I have a hard time dealing with stupid people.

A PC with Loonix is a kitchen, where you make meals for yourself. They can be healthy or unhealthy, it's up to you.
Apple is an upscale restaurant. Their food is good, but somewhat overpriced and the menu is limited. Recently, they stopped putting knives at the tables.

Imagine...so fat...eat Computers.

Imagine...

This is some rather inflating information OP tell me more

What amuses me the most about the original version is that the guy is a fat fuck who loves McDonalds and would never eat a bunch of fruit like that.

This is me, all alone at MC Donalds. Every week, eating and contemplating life. Interacting with girls but not confident enough to step up to them.

>fish
>cheese
>eggs

Disgusting.

>being a vegan
Macfag detected.

I wouldn't touch Mac with a fucking stick, but you can keep guessing.

nice meme xD

Bumping because I really enjoy watching Apple shills meme their way into oblivion

Why are Starbuck's and Apple so correlated?

Yet I still prefer the top.

>I've never been to /lgbt/

desu I go to Starbucks because my town doesn't have local coffee shops and Tim Hortons doesn't hire locals. Fucking traitors.

Linux is making your own meal from scratch

Windows is heating up a TV dinner

OSX is a dinner prepared for you at a 3 star restaurant

Linux is a cheap and nasty all-you-can-eat joint
OS X is a hipster vegan burger joint
Windows is a McDonalds joint

>food analogy
Sure way to know someone is literally retarded

So apple is a depressed locking uncleaned raw fish?

Nah. Linux is making your own food, but the other two are close

Only LFS is making your own food. If you use a distro, you're eating food made by other people.

>linux, everything from a salad (tiny lightweight machine) to a huge nasty pulled pork sandwich (Unity). Amount of time to make it can vary quite a lot (throwing some meat onto bread vs cooking thanksgiving dinner for 6 hours). Can be the cheapest of any, but requires at least a little effort. Taste can range, but usually more time/effort results in better taste.

>Windows: cheap(ish), easy, quick, can usually ask for things to be removed, but selection is kinda meh. Tastes OK, but is pretty bad for you and leaves you feeling bloated.
>Mac: Overpriced hipster shit. Tastes OK. Horribly limited selection (everything has fucking kale in it). Says things like "its healthy, unlike McDonalds", but everyone who eats there only cares about the status symbol. Views anyone who doesn't go there as poor.

>OSX is a dinner prepared for you at a 3 star restaurant
thats right shill, play that status card, play it like you never have before

>tfw ubuntuburger with unity sauce is shit but ubuntuburger with xfce sauce is good

as long as you only eat 2000 calories

How is it true? Getting an old computer like that to work and maintaining it is a lot more work than some Macbook that "just werks". The analogy is completely backwards, cooking requires some actual skill and knowledge, which aren't required when using Apple devices. The whole point of Apple is that you can use it no matter how dumb/ignorant you are, just like everyone being able to buy some crap from McDonald's rather than actually cook.

Knives are $1.99 per meal are you poor

FTFY

>all of linux is gentoo

Going to a local place only increases your hipster status friendo

To be honest, I feel kind of bad for Dobson.

>made shitty fetish art
>tried to separate himself from it like any reasonable person would after he stopped making it
>we kept making fun of him for it and posting about it constantly on his art sites

>shit on him constantly for mediocre art, even though there are millions of other mediocre web comic artists out there
>he actually GOES TO /ic/ AND TRIES TO BECOME BETTER AT ART
>shit on him constantly and make fun of him instead

He's not a good artist, and not even a great person, he's just some random schmuck that gets made fun of all the time despite being totally mediocre and not even worth the effort to make fun of.

implying anybody would rather eat faggot food than based McDoubles and McFlurries and Large Cokes

Linux = Gordon Ramsay

>1997 windows pc
>2009 apple mac
good job goyim, now i surely will buy apllel computer

when you were a kid, right?

adults don't go to mcdonalds by themselves, they take their kids

The 5150 was fucking baller.

more like 1987

That's an original IBM PC.

yes but ubuntuburger is filled with fat and bloat that will clog your arteries and kill you.

centos6burger tasted amazing and was lean, unfortunately they added systemd to centos7burger though.

I prefer to think of it this way:
Linux = Attractive Outie
MacOs = Nice Innie
Windows = Blue Waffle

>le Apple computers have not been generic x86 hardware for 10 years now meme

Make freebsd

I would just put in a fugu plate.

upvoted.

Adults just use the drive-thru mate.

> eating useless soy and grapes when mcdonalds has the superior price / protein performance

>GNU/pharmacy

top tier edit

And yet i never see Applefags make their own food or their own coffee. They always group up like roaches at the shittiest places like Starbucks and fast-food places like ShitDonalds, and they are mostly middle-class women who are "above knowing how to cook like a proper human being".

Even fucking vegan joints are filled with them.
Are you telling me they are incapable of making a good vegan meal and spicing it properly at home compared to the diarrhea you get at vegan joints?

I don't have to look into my heart OP. I'd prefer to look into what i see in front of me in the real world,
and i see the opposite of your pic.

>And yet i never see Applefags make their own food or their own coffee.
And I've never seen you in my kitchen when I'm cooking.
Odd, isn't it?

It's not odd. It's just that you know your place darling.

>"emergency" rations can't be opened without a coin available

This is a far better image to describe Apple products.

Every time I see asparagus water it's like the first time. It's such a fucking stupid idea that I can't seem to dedicate the neurons to remember that it exists. I just have this eternal blind spot to shit that it pants on head retarded.

1/*

2/*

3/*

Well yeah, carrying a flat-bladed screwdriver in England is a felony, even if all you're doing with it is opening emergency rations in the middle of the Battle of Britain.

4/*

How about some snake wine?

>NEW! asparagus water with retina label

Sometimes I wonder what these people are even doing on their desktop machines in a coffeeshop.

5/*

>health nut hipsters are LITERALLY buying snake oil

Not sure if snake wine is popular with hipsters.

Shitposting on facebook.

What are you doing on your PC, after all? Shitposting on Sup Forums.

No USB
No Magsafe
No SD card reader
No function keys
No HDMI
No good keyboard (now shallow)
No rest for palms (as the touchpad is too massive now.)
No backlit glowing logo
No good battery life (battery smaller now)
No physical Esc key
No user swappable ram
No full bandwidth thunderbolt 3 on right side of 13"

6/*

7/*

8/*

I think you're jelly that these people are so care free and don't have anxiety. They can bring a fucking desktop to a coffee shop and work/dick around without giving half a fuck. All-in-ones are surprisingly portable.

>no backlit glowing logo
>no good battery life

Am I being trolled? Yes I am. Do you care about a backlit logo on the back of your display?

How can a business survive without hiring locals? Do people commute an hour to work at some shitty chain coffee shop?

>They can bring a fucking desktop to a coffee shop and work/dick around without giving half a fuck. All-in-ones are surprisingly portable.
>All-in-ones are surprisingly portable.

People like you keep me in business. Thanks user.

9/*

>no backlit glowing logo
Without the glowing logo, my friends at the coffeeshop might mistake it for a PC (or as we call them, a PU).

10/*

11/*

12/*

I think you're living in some 2006esque internet reality. A handful of random jpegs on the internet aren't real life my friend. Either go outside, or leave America, the land where everything is a fucking caricature of itself.

13/*

I don't care about backlit logo but there are people out there who do.

14/*

15/*

>le Apple computers are different from any other x86 hardware meme

16/*

Spot the ThinkPad edition

Fin

I lurk most of the time actually, but close enough.

Gotta admit, all those steve job tattoos are good quality apart from one. Mac Fags at least spend their money on good quality shit.

What tables? Placing your dishes on the floor is courageous.

Its only about the history of it because its been such a long running thing, but nobody actually cares about what's going on behind the screen when they're on the laptop. It also had problems, like working in the face of bright light will make sunlight shine through the display and you'd see a fucking Apple logo in the middle of your display brighter than the panel's own backlight. I'm happy to see it go, it had to anyway due to the thinness of the display and how it functions. The polished steel insert looks a lot better.

I'm getting bored of seeing the same handful of images of tattoos posted. This same shit has been posted for 8 years or more on this board. How much longer are you going to milk these few people who got Apple shit tattood on them? Are you aware that tonnes of people get other corporate shit tattood on them, in recent years?

samefag

>I'm getting bored

We don't care if you're bored.

Go home Dobson