kek, I like it.

le power owl

pepe btfo

come at le bro, I just injected 50 marijuanas and I'm le ripped

ive been training for this since every day fggt

im fastr as fuck

lol that fkn owl thinks hes an airoplane

what's going on in here

You are witnessing the end of turdeatingfrog.jpg may may.

to get to the other side

Owls are my favourite animal.

Is this some sort of kek vs moloch shitpost?

what is moloch?

i approve the domination of owl overlords

You guys may think owls are cute but in reality they are nothing more than blood thirsty demons.

owl is moloch, he hates kek

dnc is trying to get us to worship moloch instead of kek.
They are extremely desperate.

pepe=kek?

I love how at night these threads emerge like some sort of nocturnal beast has woken from its slumber, even though it's actually just Australia

if it makes you happy to know this, yes. I am actually Australian

Because it used non free software.

Breakfast

you're new, huh..
the legend goes that an ancient egyptian god, kek, who is represented by frogs, was memed out of his slumber by us shitposting with pepe images.

Hillary has ties to the ancient Mesopotamian god Moloch, who is the god of child sacrifice. Moloch gains he power through parents sacrificing their children to him. Though moloch often appears as a cow, he is also often depicted as an owl.

Hillary has all kinds of ties to planned parent hood, whos mascot is an owl sometimes. What does planned parenthood do best? have parents sacrafice, er I mean abort their children.

also george soros (hillary's master and the person who instigated the refugee crisis in europe) looks like an owl; moloch.

also the someone in hillary's campaign, cant remember the name right now, is a chairmen or something in one of george soros's companies.
Soros, also owns a british based company that make voting machines, of which (iirc)19 of our states are using in this election.

Well anyway, the dnc has been raiding Sup Forums for the last year, they even have a company that pays people a couple thousand dollars a month to shitpost here on her behalf. Similar to what jidf is doing.

This thread is them trying to get us to stop posting pepe because they are retarded enough to actually think we are giving hillary's god's enemy even more power or some shit.

sounds legit

moloch is a bull not an owl.