You will never live fully immersed in a cyberpunk lifestyle

>you will never live fully immersed in a cyberpunk lifestyle

Why does everything good never happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

ribbonfarm.com/2016/10/27/the-cyberpunk-sensibility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are, you're just lazy and probably enslaved to people who are better at it than you

It has, you're definition of cyberpunk is simply retarded.

Explain?

this is true. I am naturally very lazy. How do I fix this?

>you will never live fully immersed in a cyberpunk lifestyle
What are you expecting, flying cars? We already live in the future. Even people in third world countries have access to pocket sized personal computers. Said computers are now running such powerful ARM chips that they're catching up to x86. Smartwatches are very popular and Google glass could still become a thing. Self driving cars are being tested as we speak and the tech giants like Google and Microsoft are building AI. On top of that we have 95% of all human knowledge at our fingertips. We've become so used to our technology that we don't fully appreciate it. This is truly an amazing age to live in.

It's all gimped hardware with non-free software

Argument invalid sir

>some hardware requires non-free embedded firmware to operate as intended and this triggers my autism
FTFY

Anyways if you want to go full freetard, just install Libreboot. Embrace the Core 2 Duo and suck it up, buttercup.

By getting off your sorry ass.

>Smartwatches are very popular

The market for them is tanking.

They were a fad.

Watches are jewelry. Smartwatches aren't. They're cheap electronics, with tiny fucking displays that are surpassed by dumbphones.

And they need to be fucking charged all the time, unlike even a cheap auto-winding watch or quartz version of the same.

>google glass a thing

You mean since they're phasing it out?

>self driving cars

Yeah, not so much. The only thing you'll see is autopilot for the highway (sort of like how cruise-control is used today) and automated parking. Because even in the future, faggots don't know how to parallel park.

Self driving cars are going to be rolled out through Australia soon so IDK what shithole you live in

>self-driving-cars in Australia

That is until the lawyers get involved.

Follow-up because electrical issues came up in another thread:

In Britain, Lucas Electric is working on a self-driving car. They don't need to worry about liability, because it never leaves the parking lot.

In 50 years less than 10% of adults will have driver's licenses and most families will not own a car.

You can't; it's bad genetics.

but i do user. but i do.... :^)

IKTF.

I want to move into a big megacity and get lost in the cityscape and disappear, living through the wire and the wireless and having someplace new to explore all the time.

I want to get to the highest points of the city and marvel at the immense technical complexity the city runs on - the power grid, the wired, traffic systems, sensor systems.

But instead I'm stuck being a lousy Uni student writing up technical reports and giving speeches to graduate.

Is it really already summer again?

Is this one of those communist promises of a bright utopian future?

China is the most cyberpunk country these days.

damn looks like alien attacking earth and destroy old civilization

somebody fucking hated those folks living in those houses. lights under the roads were completely unnecessary except to make sleep difficult.

Chinese lack empathy. They are savage.

South Korea is Snow Crash cyberpunk

>For example when asked about a recent road death in which a taxi passenger opened a door to exit and killed a bicyclist who was trying to pass on the inside of the traffic. Most replied the cyclist should have been more careful. When asked how the passenger felt do you think at killing the cyclist - most replied I have no idea.

>"What does it matter we have too many people in China". It is as if the death of someone is actually a benefit to the whole society. When question about this callous view most Chinese felt that Westerners did not understand the culture and the need for the survival of the majority over the minority (those killed). This was however demonstrated by the Government here, when the need for land to accomplish major civil construction, that those people who lost their homes and land where doing so for the greater good of the country and it is their loyal duty to suffer so that many can benefit from their sacrifice.

no, there's november holiday in europe

ribbonfarm.com/2016/10/27/the-cyberpunk-sensibility/